STOP defending Cain he is a clear womanizer

So what's different between Herman Cain and Bill Clinton?

Cain settled up and didn't abuse his office...
That's only because he failed to get elected president.

No, he settled up when the cases were brought up. Clinton spent half a decade trying to keep poor Paula Jones from getting her day in court, before paying her $850K for her troubles.

Cain settled up and didn't abuse his office...

No, he settled up when the cases were brought up. Clinton spent half a decade trying to keep poor Paula Jones from getting her day in court, before paying her $850K for her troubles.
Well like Clinton, while running for president, denied the accusation made against him that he had a 12 year affair, Cain is now denying similar accusations. So what's the difference?

Well like Clinton, while running for president, denied the accusation made against him that he had a 12 year affair, Cain is now denying similar accusations. So what's the difference?

Actually, he didn't deny it so much as he admitted it in a general sense and then denied specifics.

The real problem was, the Media wasn't willing to persue it at the time. It wasn't until the "Arkansas Project" that we found out about all these women.

Actually, he didn't deny it so much as he admitted it in a general sense and then denied specifics.

The real problem was, the Media wasn't willing to persue it at the time. It wasn't until the "Arkansas Project" that we found out about all these women.
I heard about Gennifer Flowers before Clinton became president. The media certainly reported that.

I heard about Gennifer Flowers before Clinton became president. The media certainly reported that.

Flowers was definitely out there before he became president. Didn"t she do Playboy?

So your goal is to prop up someone like Clinton.

Is that it?

WoW!! You really are stuck on stupid.

*SMH*

you are hopless. NEVERMIND you wouldn't understand..bye
Hello Steffy Weffy,

Greetings and salutations to you.

I believe it is YOU who doesn't understand. I asked you before and I'll ask again...do you want a Republican candidate the likes of Clinton representing you? You know someone embattled with sex scandals and inappropriate behavior?

Is that it?

Sincerely,
Marc

Steffy Weffy??? How old are you?! Idiot.

you are hopless. NEVERMIND you wouldn't understand..bye
Hello Steffy Weffy,

I believe it is YOU who doesn't understand. I asked you before and I'll ask again...do you want a Republican candidate the likes of Clinton representing you? You know someone embattled with sex scandals and inappropriate behavior?

Is that it?

Sincerely,
Marc

A nickname hasn't come to mind for you as yet.

As soon as it does you'll be the first to know.

Hmmkay?

owenswink-1.gif

Hello Steffy Weffy,

Is that it?

Sincerely,
Marc

A nickname hasn't come to mind for you as yet.

As soon as it does you'll be the first to know.

Hmmkay?

/IMG]

When I start giving a damn what dime store trash thinks about me will be the day I stop debating and that isn't going to happen..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back