Stop Getting So Offended When People Misgender You!

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
This is directed at the left obviously. I'm not sure if we have transgender or any other fake genders here, but this woman speaks the truth.

Hey, if you want to misgender Me, I"ll drop trow.

I'm not bashful.

There won't be any question as to why I'm a deep baritone.

LMAO

Most y'all would be reaching for the magnifying glass.

1697146734629.png

You might be butt ugly if....................................

Anyways, how can you Misgender somebody who isn't male or female? Unless a mutation happens it's one of the other.

I do. But I've already been too crass in this thread.

I just won't be long now.

Are you saying that you have a deep voice but tiny dick and that's why you need a magnifying glass to see it? If that's the case,... TMI dude. 🙄

Are you saying that you have a deep voice but tiny dick and that's why you need a magnifying glass to see it? If that's the case,... TMI dude. 🙄
LOL

No. I was alluding to a large cock if I drop trow as to why I have a baritone but the reality is that I'm hung like a gnat. But I'll have you know in the gnat community, I'm considered a God of length!

When I was 14- 15 years old some would mistake me for a girl until I turned around. I just thought it was funny to see their reaction when I turned around. I didn't have long hair I was just thin. Drunk guys and one lesbian. ;) I took some kidding from my girlfriend and girl classmates when it got around. :D

LOL

No. I was alluding to a large cock if I drop trow as to why I have a baritone but the reality is that I'm hung like a gnat. But I'll have you know in the gnat community, I'm considered a God of length!

Yeah,.. umm,.. no offense or anything bro but please leave your dick size out of this discussion. 🤣
When I was 14- 15 years old some would mistake me for a girl until I turned around. I just thought it was funny to see their reaction when I turned around. I didn't have long hair I was just thin. Drunk guys and one lesbian. ;) I took some kidding from my girlfriend and girl classmates when it got around. :D

Yeah, when I was a little kid I got mistaken for a boy a lot because I had short hair and all I said was I'm not a boy I'm a girl and that was that.

Forum List

Back