Stop Overthinking It: An Indictment Would Be Bad For Trump

Even if Bragg gets indictments against Trump by the grand jury, he has prosecutorial judgement. He can choose not to prosecute if he has good, sound reason not to.

The only ting that would cause him to back down now is pressure by Congress or a complaint to the Bar Association on his Nazi actions.

Nah, I wanna see a perp walk. In fact, I wanna see more than that. We need to set up a Trump cage cam. They could livestream it at feeding time like they do at some of those zoos.

That cam will be in Hunter's cell. I'm sure he'll be considered a suicide prisoner.

He didn't do it the last time and that was when he was an incumbent, lol

The only reason for that was mail-in voting. Mail-in draws the stupidest and laziest people to vote who have no idea what they're voting on, otherwise known as the Uninformed Voter as Limbaugh put it. But Trump gained 7 million more votes from his first election with an increase in minority vote for his run for second term.

The Communists will likely not have that going for them next election. Plus the Republican led House will be keeping a much better eye on what's going on than the last time.

The only ting that would cause him to back down now is pressure by Congress or a complaint to the Bar Association on his Nazi actions.

He's gonna laugh in the unconstitutional Congress's face Ray.... They have ZERO jurisdiction! We are a Constitutional, Democratic Republic.

Congress has shown that they are buffoons, clowns of the trump persuasion....that will do anything for their demi god, even unconstitutional crap, to illegally be the big boss mafiiso's thugs and front men, his protection from the Law......imo.

Last edited:
He's gonna laugh in the unconstitutional Congress's face Ray.... They have ZERO jurisdiction! We are a Constitutional, Democratic Republic.

Congress has shown that they are buffoons, clowns of the trump persuasion....that will do anything for their demi god, even unconstitutional crap, to illegally be the big boss mafiiso's thugs and front men....imo.

Being a failed local DA does not give him unlimited powers with nobody to answer to. Apparently Congress does believe they have oversight in the matter. His star witness was a person convicted of perjury and also lied to Congress during a congressional hearing. Trump is going to tear this guy a new one with lawsuits and like I said, a complaint to the Bar Association which may revoke his license to practice law again. I can't wait to see the ending of this.

Trump has a lot of support. Unfortunately for you, there are a lot more people who hate him.

Boat gatherings have nothing to do with who people vote for, retard.

So we have established that you’re not going to do shit if your side loses again, just like you didn’t do shit last time either.
n4EkcTh.gif

Being a failed local DA does not give him unlimited powers with nobody to answer to. Apparently Congress does believe they have oversight in the matter. His star witness was a person convicted of perjury and also lied to Congress during a congressional hearing. Trump is going to tear this guy a new one with lawsuits and like I said, a complaint to the Bar Association which may revoke his license to practice law again. I can't wait to see the ending of this.
Ray, they don't have any power over that DA. The state of New York and their citizens do.

They are partisan shits to call for this congressional hearing, before any indictments, to try to intimidate like thugs, a state attorney general....

They all should be impeached if they could be, and thrown out of office for that unconstitutional intimidation....

Ray, they don't have any power over that DA. The state of New York and their citizens do.

They are partisan shits to call for this congressional hearing, before any indictments, to try to intimidate like thugs, a state attorney general....

They all should be impeached if they could be, and thrown out of office for that unconstitutional intimidation....

where is that in the Constitution?

The Constitution says nothing about congressional investigations and oversight, but the authority to conduct investigations is implied since Congress possesses “all legislative powers.” The Supreme Court determined that the framers intended for Congress to seek out information when crafting or reviewing legislation. George Mason of Virginia said at the Federal Convention that Members of Congress “are not only Legislators but they possess inquisitorial powers. They must meet frequently to inspect the Conduct of the public offices.”

Forum List

Back