🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stop supporting pointless wars!

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
To the GOP. Don't cause any more pointless wars! As for Iraq and the tax payers money spent on that war. I want my fucking money back! To the people who voted in Bush in back in 2000 go fuck yourselves! Who is the idiot who approved the Iraq war? Why do Americans support pointless wars? You know why I will never be a Republican. Our economy would be way better if we never had the shrub in office!

All wars are pointless. Sending wave after wave of men ashore in Normandy ignored the fact that every one who fell dead was an individual human being with dreams, hopes, aspirations, and families. Yet they fell so fast so as to not seem like human beings so much as automotons.When we can do something like that we've proven we don't deserve to be in charge of much of anything.

Sometimes you have to fight because an enemy backs you into a corner and gives you the choice of fight or die. But that's rare. More often than not wars are wars of choice, not obligation.

All wars are pointless. Sending wave after wave of men ashore in Normandy ignored the fact that every one who fell dead was an individual human being with dreams, hopes, aspirations, and families. Yet they fell so fast so as to not seem like human beings so much as automotons.When we can do something like that we've proven we don't deserve to be in charge of much of anything.
We should have joined germany and crushed communism/russia...Imagine the world with no cold war, no iron curtain....

Korea, Vietnam, Grenada, Kosovo, Iraq and Afghanistan and any other piss ant country in the middle east are all pointless wars which the US should never have been involved with. Think of all the money and lives that would have been saved by avoiding these conflicts that only made the military suppliers rich.

We should have joined germany and crushed communism/russia...Imagine the world with no cold war, no iron curtain....

Can't change the past, and considering how close we've come to nuclear exchanges, changing the past by doing radical things differently who knows if we'd still have avoided nuclear war. Way things have played out have kept us all alive. The good and the bad both have ensured most everyone survived.

To the GOP. Don't cause any more pointless wars! As for Iraq and the tax payers money spent on that war. I want my fucking money back! To the people who voted in Bush in back in 2000 go fuck yourselves! Who is the idiot who approved the Iraq war? Why do Americans support pointless wars? You know why I will never be a Republican. Our economy would be way better if we never had the shrub in office!

Hey dopey Opie ... Dems have started wars too.

I'm from a country, where US is supporting a civil war right now. I completely agree with the thought that the people from the USA must stop supporting any war US starts! However I have an impression that US can't live without wars any more. Bush started 2 wars: Iraq and Georgia (when it attacked South Ossetia and blamed Russia for that). Obama started even more: Libya, Syria (was about to bomb it, when Putin came up with a suggestion about chemical weapons) and Ukraine. And don't forget Clinton bombing Serbia!!! Other than that JakeWills92 is absolutely right: taxpayers of the USA, stop supporting pointless wars!!!!!

Last edited:

Obama attacked Syria, Libya, and Pakistan. FYI, bombing people from the air is war whether it's with fastmovers or drones.

Stop supporting pointless wars.

Obama attacked Syria, Libya, and Pakistan. FYI, bombing people from the air is war whether it's with fastmovers or drones.

Stop supporting pointless wars.

And war comes in different sizes, shapes, and colors. Obama has been waging a war against the free people of America for 6 or so years now. A war of ideology.

Sorry, but they are not going to listen. Wars are a great means to earn money and to misappropriate, Plus, they help to draw attention to something away from the inner problems. So they will always be.

Forum List

Back