Stop the Steal!

If they ain't certified they ain't any kind of electors. And that "alternate" list was not duly certified.

It was a list of name purporting to be official electors. That's fraud
It is a symbolic protest and no more than that. You got shit and shoved in it.

No such thing as fake electors, dummass, they are called alternate electors and are perfectly legal, dummass.
If I'm not mistaken the State GOP (and Dems) selects the slate of electors prior to the election and it is those electors for whom we vote. If the Neo-Gang didn't use the slate of electors that was on the ballot then yeah, they were fake.

It is not new. The Nevada Republicans did it shortly after the election. Why weren't they arrested on the spot? It was on a a video all over the internet.
Nevada republicans sent fake electors to Pence as a symbolic gesture?

You gonna run with that?

If they ain't certified they ain't any kind of electors. And that "alternate" list was not duly certified.

It was a list of name purporting to be official electors. That's fraud

And people will be going to jail over it. And not an "alternate" jail.

Fascists put people in solitary for trespassing. Your response is a classic you do not know a fucking thing remotely near reality.
Fascists become such crybabies when they get caught in their multiple lies.

Who is being held in solitary solely for the crime of trespassing?

Nevada republicans sent fake electors to Pence as a symbolic gesture?

You gonna run with that?
They declared Trump the winner. If they sent it to Pence that soon after the election I would not know. I know it happened and with 0 arrests. Why?

Hey Dummass--- NO elector is certified until the day of certification dummass! That doesn't make them fake! :auiqs.jpg:

And if the primary electors are certified, then why would they need to certify the alternate ones Dummass?! :laughing0301:

You've been shown the quote, Fruitcake. That you deny reality is at your own risk.

Fucking liar.

There is no quote - it doesn't exist.

Trump never "asked" nor "ordered" anyone to "find" votes.

You Nazis will tell any lie for you Reich - even after it's proven that you're lying.

The ONLY thing you care about is your Reich.

Fucking liar.

There is no quote - it doesn't exist.

Trump never "asked" nor "ordered" anyone to "find" votes.

You Nazis will tell any lie for you Reich - even after it's proven that you're lying.

The ONLY thing you care about is your Reich.

You're demented, Fruitcake. :cuckoo:

Of course it exists -- I copied and pasted it here.

I told ya...never go full crazy dude.

It's not a good look

You still trying to pull off the lie that Trump asked someone to find votes?

How fucking stupid are you?

20 Nazis in this thread - I've posted the transcripts repeatedly - and not one of your little Himmler clones can quote Trump saying this.

You think maybe if you repeat the same lie again, you'll get away with it this time?

Fucking retard,

Forum List

Back