Stop the war with IRAN!!

Donald Polish

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2014
Kansas City
Is it real? Many Americans have already claimed this idea loudly. The politics of that region are not something I know much about. I know we are being told that they are building nuclear weapons, we were also told that before the Iraq war. Is it necessary? What can we do to stop it?
Do you see any reason not to stop suppression toward the IRI?
What will we get if start the war?

It is probably too late to change things, but US policy toward Iran has been wrong for a very long time. We should always have been, and should be, friends with Iran. That is true on many levels, but especially on the Machiavellian. It is simply not in the interests of the US to be on a confrontational, bellicose course with that nation. They are a respectable people of high civilization and education, with whom we could communicate if desired.
For those who now place this poster on the 'left' and 'lib' and 'anti-American', please save your breath. This has nothing to do with, nor is this poster, any of those things.

Is it real? Many Americans have already claimed this idea loudly. The politics of that region are not something I know much about. I know we are being told that they are building nuclear weapons, we were also told that before the Iraq war. Is it necessary? What can we do to stop it?
Do you see any reason not to stop suppression toward the IRI?
What will we get if start the war?
War with Iran could bring an end to all life on planet earth.

Forum List

Back