🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stop whining about the treatment the kids in Florida are getting.

They volunteered for the condemnation they are getting because they are trying to alter the rights of every adult citizen in our nation.
Politics is no place for children but you on the left couldn't wait to hoist them front & center on the public stage. Your voice wasn't enough to get done what you wanted to get done so you were all to happy to place them out on the front lines.
And while were having this discussion let's expose some more of your hypocrisy.
You say men should have no voice in the abortion debate because it's a womans body. Yet here you are saying that a CHILD should have a say in the constitutional rights of every adult in the gun debate...

Bottom line is if they choose to play with the sharks they can not hide behind the victim card when challenged.

take your own advice, sally
Only if you stop humping my leg

Right. Drop those pants, and lets get to what you got paid $5.00 for.

A spanking with a Forbes Magazine? :)

So, was Hogg at home or at school?

My understanding so far is that he was at school, and he said that he went home and came back to "document what was happening".
He said home was three miles away right? Six miles round trip. Has anyone to your knowledge seen his photographs?

So, was that a cell phone?

Not sure. It was recorded during the lock down, so it proves he was there.

HI, my name is Bulldog, if it's on TV, It must be true.

The-Western-mainstream-media-at-work.jpg

They volunteered for the condemnation they are getting because they are trying to alter the rights of every adult citizen in our nation.
Politics is no place for children but you on the left couldn't wait to hoist them front & center on the public stage. Your voice wasn't enough to get done what you wanted to get done so you were all to happy to place them out on the front lines.
You say men should have no voice in the abortion debate because it's a womans body. Yet here you are saying that a CHILD should have a say in the constitutional rights of every adult in the gun debate...

Bottom line is if they choose to play with the sharks they can not hide behind the victim card when challenged.
Try acting like an adult. Being a role model for them. THEY were the ones being the role models Saturday.

sigh. . . They weren't role models, they were props. in in orchestrated political propaganda event.

29257859_2101275110092745_8297423175119295499_n.jpg

29543130_584664708568991_1440253829095631431_n.jpg

29571348_584509498584512_2566014075809890230_n.jpg

29570396_584476065254522_8510656390131552389_n.jpg

Try acting like an adult. Being a role model for them. THEY were the ones being the role models Saturday.

sigh. . . They weren't role models, they were props. in in orchestrated political propaganda event.

That’s a good question in that sign. ‘Is freedom more important than safety?” Yes, without freedom you have no safety. Someone send that child to history class.

One of the Parkland "survivors" made this statement in a speech:

‘When They Give Us That Inch, That Bump Stock Ban, We Will Take a Mile’

I'm sorry, but this invites criticism, and I'm going to work hard to inform as many people as possible what some of these people want.

Link to that quote, or did you just make it up?

No, I did not "just make it up" !

Not sure. It was recorded during the lock down, so it proves he was there.

So have you seen photos and or videos taken after he rode home and got his camera? How did he get off campus? How did he get back on campus? I thought the school was on lockdown didn’t you?

I don't see the relevance of your question. Are you trying to make a point, or just curious?

Looking for truth. He is in the limelight on multiple stations I just wonder if he went home and got his camera how he got back on campus and why hasn’t he shown the photos? Aren’t you curious?

Truthfully, I ignore the arrogant little putz every chance I get.

There is no excuse for the lies you assholes have been telling about these kids.

Lies such as . . . ?

There is no excuse for the lies you assholes have been telling about these kids.

Lies such as . . . ?
Calling them hired. Saying they are Nazis. Skinheads.

I laugh at how much these kids scare the shit of of you.

Lies such as . . . ?

I laugh that you confuse mockery with fear.

Wows, you can post pictures. I am so impressed with your immense intelligence. I mean just because you think this was about police brutality certainly makes you smart, right, Dumbass?

Lies such as . . . ?

They scare the shit out of you ignorant fools. Otherwise you would not need to manufacture all the lies.

Lies such as . . . ?

You are obsessed with these kids and this issue. Your fear is clear and obvious.

Lies such as . . . ?

They weren’t hired. They were exploited. How did a bunch of kids organize that march in such short order, get the funding to travel en masses to DC? Pay for hotels and meals. I smell some demon rats!

Lies such as . . . ?

You are obsessed with these kids and this issue. Your fear is clear and obvious.
What Izzy it ewe think he fears?

Lies such as . . . ?

I haven't said anything of the sort. Haven't heard anyone I don't consider a tinfoil-hat loon say anything of the sort. Haven't even heard the tinfoil hat loons call them Nazis or skinheads.

Lies such as . . . ?

I laugh at how much guns scare the shit out of liberals.

Lies such as . . . ?

What Izzy it ewe think he fears?
Whatever his masters tell him to be afraid of. In this case, he is afraid some kids will convince voters that it is time to pass rational and reasonable gun control legislation. For example, allowing the folks who do background checks to use certain data from a person's juvenile record. Presently it cannot be used.

Forum List

Back