Stopping gun violence, Oregon gun store refuses to sell gun to antifa, democrat party brown shirt member...

Those Red necks wouldn't use them to murder innocent civilians....antifa has murdered over 2 dozen Americans.
Sure, dude.

LOL How many Antifa members does this one-horse town have? Or, blacks for that matter.

Mighty brave of them to turn down business to non-existent customers. This would be like Harlem NY refusing to sell guns to anyone caught saying "Y’all” or humming a country song.
What I'm hearing is .. you don't have a problem with the law where an FFL can use discretion with eligible firearm recipients.

LOL How many Antifa members does this one-horse town have? Or, blacks for that matter.

Mighty brave of them to turn down business to non-existent customers. This would be like Harlem NY refusing to sell guns to anyone caught saying "Y’all” or humming a country song.

Who cates. One antifart is too many.

No I don’t. In fact, we should extend it. Any retard caught wearing the stupid MAGA caps should have its guns confiscated.

We don’t need retards having guns. I am sure you agree.
So anyone wearing a MAGA hat is a retard? and being retarded is a justification to strip an individual of their 2nd Amendment right? Just making sure I'm understanding you

So anyone wearing a MAGA hat is a retard? and being retarded is a justification to strip an individual of their 2nd Amendment right? Just making sure I'm understanding you
Yes. Let me know if you are still confused.

Ok, it appears you are the retarded one. You certainly don't understand the concept of civil rights.

Not surprising. Fascists, like you, hate civil rights.
Sez a guy celebrating the fact that someone’s rights have been denied. :lol:

Oh, I can see it now. Gun shop owner refuses to sell gun to pick-up driving redneck with a MAGA bumper sticker and a confederate flag sticking out the back. Can you imagine the howls of protest from the dumbshit gun lovers.
Can you imagine how long his business would be open? :auiqs.jpg:

Those Red necks wouldn't use them to murder innocent civilians....antifa has murdered over 2 dozen Americans.
You mean THESE pick-up Driving Rednecks?
Yeah, they'd never kill an innocent civilian, would they?

20+ years in the slammer, you redneck hicks. LOLLLOLLLOLL
RIP Aubrey.
Michelson.jpeg

Forum List

Back