Stopping gun violence, Oregon gun store refuses to sell gun to antifa, democrat party brown shirt member...

It would certainly be a novel approach. However how would you stop anyone else from starting new gun stores? If I were a dealer, I'd happily sell you my FFL for a thousand bucks and apply for a new one for two hundred bucks. Easy money.
Way ahead of you hoss. Zoning restrictions. No new gun shops in the county. Existing shops grandfathered. You might have a constitutional right to bear arms, you ain't got a constitutional right to sell them.

Way ahead of you hoss. Zoning restrictions. No new gun shops in the county. Existing shops grandfathered. You might have a constitutional right to bear arms, you ain't got a constitutional right to sell them.
Yeah we do commie, we got the right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Makes me happy to pursue gun sales.

Wrong...that would actually be a violation of the Constitution, you dumb shit. And yes, prohibiting the opening of a gun store would be unConstitutional......but you left wing democrats know all about violating the Rights of Americans using bullshit laws...Poll Taxes, Literacy tests, Separate but Equal...you guys have a long history of violating Rights, and you never stopped.

Wrong...that would actually be a violation of the Constitution, you dumb shit. And yes, prohibiting the opening of a gun store would be unConstitutional......but you left wing democrats know all about violating the Rights of Americans using bullshit laws...Poll Taxes, Literacy tests, Separate but Equal...you guys have a long history of violating Rights, and you never stopped.
Show me in the Constitution that it requires allowing a gun store. Zoning restrictions are quite common. You can zone out about anything, from single wide trailers to strip clubs.

Refusing the opening of gun shops is not infringement. You have no constitutional right to have a gun shop.

Show me in the Constitution that it requires allowing a gun store. Zoning restrictions are quite common. You can zone out about anything, from single wide trailers to strip clubs.

So, a community can ban homes for blacks by using zoning laws? You really are dumb.

They can zone out newspapers? You really are stupid.

No I don’t. In fact, we should extend it. Any retard caught wearing the stupid MAGA caps should have its guns confiscated.

We don’t need retards having guns. I am sure you agree.
Like one of these retards:

1697745405848.png

Forum List

Back