Stopping gun violence, Oregon gun store refuses to sell gun to antifa, democrat party brown shirt member...

Sez a guy celebrating the fact that someone’s rights have been denied. :lol:
The Antifa guy’s civil rights haven’t been denied. He can have the FFL holder ship the gun to another shop who is willing transfer it to him. He already owns the gun,he just can’t take possession until he passes a background check.

You mean THESE pick-up Driving Rednecks?
Yeah, they'd never kill an innocent civilian, would they?

20+ years in the slammer, you redneck hicks. LOLLLOLLLOLL
RIP Aubrey.
View attachment 845053

The democrat party brown shirts, blm and antifa, have murdered over 2 dozen people under the protection and support of the democrat party…….you dumb ass

Not that we didn't already know this, but...
FFLs have wide discretion.
Antifa symbol on your hat/pullover? Discretion to deny.

Ginger Colbrun, public affairs chief for the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, says licensed gun dealers have broad discretion to deny sales, such as in instances where a buyer appears to exhibit erratic behavior.
“As private business owners, [Federal Firearms License holders] can and do use discretion in determining to whom they will or will not provide service,” Colbrun says.

Suspected straw purchases – in which one person illegally buys a gun for another person – are the most common reason a gun store owner would refuse a sale and alert authorities. But the reason can also be used as an excuse.
“I can refuse a gun sale for any reason whatsoever, I don’t even have to like the color shoes you have on and I can refuse a gun sale at that point, and I don’t have to disclose the reason,” says Tim Wolverton, owner of Downrange Sporting Goods in Jackson, Mississippi.

Not that we didn't already know this, but...
FFLs have wide discretion.
Antifa symbol on your hat/pullover? Discretion to deny.

Ginger Colbrun, public affairs chief for the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, says licensed gun dealers have broad discretion to deny sales, such as in instances where a buyer appears to exhibit erratic behavior.
“As private business owners, [Federal Firearms License holders] can and do use discretion in determining to whom they will or will not provide service,” Colbrun says.

Suspected straw purchases – in which one person illegally buys a gun for another person – are the most common reason a gun store owner would refuse a sale and alert authorities. But the reason can also be used as an excuse.
“I can refuse a gun sale for any reason whatsoever, I don’t even have to like the color shoes you have on and I can refuse a gun sale at that point, and I don’t have to disclose the reason,” says Tim Wolverton, owner of Downrange Sporting Goods in Jackson, Mississippi.

The federal government, state government, local governments, they can't deny someone their constitutional right to "bear arms", but a FFL holder can, gotcha.

The dealer isn't denying anyone their "rights" they are exercising their right to refuse service to someone. It's called FREE ENTERPRISE.
GCA 1968:
It shall be unlawful for any person to sell or otherwise dispose of any firearm or ammunition to any person knowing or having reasonable cause to believe that such person—

The law requires the dealer to deny the sale if he has reasonable cause.

GCA 1968:
It shall be unlawful for any person to sell or otherwise dispose of any firearm or ammunition to any person knowing or having reasonable cause to believe that such person—

The law requires the dealer to deny the sale if he has reasonable cause.
"reasonable cause" or not any business has the right to refuse service to anyone for any non-protected reason.

So, you really don't believe in "shall not be infringed".

Government can't infringe, asshat......if a gun store doesn't want to sell a gun to a democrat party brown shirt, to keep him from murdering innocent Americans, it is their Right, they are a private business and don't have to supply democrat party terrorists with guns.

The dealer isn't denying anyone their "rights" they are exercising their right to refuse service to someone. It's called FREE ENTERPRISE.
Got it. All of us gun control supporters have been going about this all wrong. We just need someone with deep pockets to buy up all the gun stores, buy up all the Federal Firearms dealer licenses, and then just refuse to sell to everyone. Problem solved.

Got it. All of us gun control supporters have been going about this all wrong. We just need someone with deep pockets to buy up all the gun stores, buy up all the Federal Firearms dealer licenses, and then just refuse to sell to everyone. Problem solved.

If you own a private business you should be able to sell, or not sell, to anyone you choose. That is freedom. The government can't ban or confiscate guns, that is unConstitutional....you doofus.

It would certainly be a novel approach. However how would you stop anyone else from starting new gun stores? If I were a dealer, I'd happily sell you my FFL for a thousand bucks and apply for a new one for two hundred bucks. Easy money.

Sure.
Point is, if he has reasonable suspicion and goes ahead with the sale, he commits a crime.
Apparently, anti-gun loons no longer support denying sales of guns to 'prohibited persons'.

We knew they didn't when they cheered Hunter Biden's illegal handgun purchase.

The left has lost the gun control debate, forever.

Forum List

Back