Store owner murders innocent black kid

I fully support the people's rights to be armed but as more and more do we are going to see more issues such as this.

It's not going to end well for those who support the 2nd.

I fully support the people's rights to be armed but as more and more do we are going to see more issues such as this.

Only because the police/prosecutors are not putting these criminals away.

Only because the police/prosecutors are not putting these criminals away.

You have proof this 14 year old had been released from any charges in the past?

No, I didn't think so but that isn't going to stop you.

Tell me, which is the bigger crime. Mistakenly getting accused of stealing 4 bottles of water or fraudulently ripping people off of thousands?

Prove that the murderer boy stole anything....the cops say he didn't.

Prove that he had an illegal firearm.
This is not a courtroom

The cops have no way of knowing if he did or didnt shoplift

You assume he’s a thief.

It’s pretty easy to see why some people get the impression that black lives don’t matter.
We have seen so many black gangbangers who loot and steal

And carry illegal handguns

You have proof this 14 year old had been released from any charges in the past?

No, I didn't think so but that isn't going to stop you.

Tell me, which is the bigger crime. Mistakenly getting accused of stealing 4 bottles of water or fraudulently ripping people off of thousands?

As more and more criminals get away with more crime, people will take the
issue into their own hands. Of course, I don't know anything about this particular criminal,
juvenile records aren't made public unless they do something especially heinous.

As more and more criminals get away with more crime, people will take the
issue into their own hands. Of course, I don't know anything about this particular criminal,
juvenile records aren't made public unless they do something especially heinous.

I'll take for granted you believe the fraud a bigger crime.

The bottom line remains, the shop owner had no business shooting the kid in the back as he ran away. I don't even see how it's defensible. If he can't control his frustration over being robbed to the point he shoots somebody that's no threat to him, he shouldn't be armed. And no, I don't care if the kid was black, I don't care if the shop owner's shoes were too tight. Minus any new developments, it's murder.

Change my mind.

Fraud isn't killing Chicago, rampant, uncontrolled crime is.
Walmart didn't close their Chicago locations because of fraud,
unless you consider shoplifting to be fraud?

This was over a kid falsely getting accused of stealing 4 bottles of water.

Nothing compared to fraudulently stealing thousands.

Or trading state secrets for hookers blow and millions of dollars.

Maybe. Sadly I doubt we find out there. The obviously corrupt payments to Hunter is one reason among many I didn't vote for Biden.

Ok, I don’t know anything but what’s in the news story. However, they chased down the kid because they THOUGHT he was stealing. Where have we seen this before? Oh yes. Brunswick Georgia. The McMichaels and their neighbor Roddy. There again it was explained you can’t think he’s armed. You can’t think he is a criminal. You have to be sure.

Secondly. Shooting in the back. Self Defense shooting means you are threatened. Or someone else is threatened, and you must take action to defend yourself. DEFEND. From a threat. A guy running away, isn’t a threat. It doesn’t matter if he is armed. He isn’t a threat.

I have lost count how many times I’ve said this. But folks need to learn the laws. Because it is nearly guaranteed that the laws don’t say what you think they do. And if you are going to carry a weapon, you better be sure you know the laws, because God Forbid you ever have to pull it, but once you do, the cops you adore, aren’t your friend.

You can’t chase someone down, and shoot them in the back. You just can’t do it. It wouldn’t matter if this kid was the Junior Al Capone. You can’t chase him and shoot him in the back.

Forum List

Back