🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stores are now saying Merry Christmas because of Donald Trump

Jerry Falwell Jr.: Donald Trump Is Inspiring More Retailers To Say 'Merry Christmas' | The Huffington Post

The Trump effect is in full swing before he is even the President...............................
161224-merry-christmas-mn-1355_7ca7e83ee6c13e7b75d9febc30f3e68a.nbcnews-fp-1240-520.jpg

http://media4.s-nbcnews.com/j/newsc...13e7b75d9febc30f3e68a.nbcnews-fp-1240-520.jpg

BTW....He can't make a business do anything, so again he blowing hot air out of his......

They are not being made to do anything, they are following in the graces of Jesus Christ and his followers on Earth, one of whom is Donald Trump

:rofl:

"Jesus"? Oh yeah I remember ---- the "Blessed are the meek" Dood. The camel through the eye of the needle Dood. The "render unto Caesar your tax return" Dood. The Sin of Pride Dood. The "let he who is without sin cast the first tweet" Dood.

Good thing Big Orange is a "follower" of all that. Would hate to see what he'd be like if he weren't.

And the Lord moves in mysterious ways, and just as Jesus chose Matthew a tax collector, the Lord has now guided Donald Trump to the position where he can fight for justice and freedom for all the peoples who choose to say.................Merry Christmas DOOD................

LOL stomp up and down till your knees give out, we do not care, Trump is still the President

Check whitehouse.gov site. No he isn't.

But look for orangehouse.gov to open up soon. With neon and celebrities and bigly yuge gold lettering and a WWE ring right in the middle. And don't put it off because it's likely to go bankrupt pretty quick.

BTW....He can't make a business do anything, so again he blowing hot air out of his......

They are not being made to do anything, they are following in the graces of Jesus Christ and his followers on Earth, one of whom is Donald Trump

:rofl:

"Jesus"? Oh yeah I remember ---- the "Blessed are the meek" Dood. The camel through the eye of the needle Dood. The "render unto Caesar your tax return" Dood. The Sin of Pride Dood. The "let he who is without sin cast the first tweet" Dood.

Good thing Big Orange is a "follower" of all that. Would hate to see what he'd be like if he weren't.

And the Lord moves in mysterious ways, and just as Jesus chose Matthew a tax collector, the Lord has now guided Donald Trump to the position where he can fight for justice and freedom for all the peoples who choose to say.................Merry Christmas DOOD................

LOL stomp up and down till your knees give out, we do not care, Trump is still the President

Check whitehouse.gov site. No he isn't.

But look for orangehouse.gov to open up soon. With neon and celebrities and bigly yuge gold lettering and a WWE ring right in the middle. And don't put it off because it's likely to go bankrupt pretty quick.

LOL stomp up and down till your knees give out, we do not care, Trump is still the President, you check the Whitehouse .gov site and check how much your Obamacare premium is going to rise next year. LOL

Hillary-Clinton-Donald-Trump-Debates.gif

The only things Hillary prepared was her colostomy bag and her preparation H

"Inspiring" and "making" are obviously 2 very different things, retard.

Are they now. On December 26?

What, is Rump's period late too?

Sub-headline on OP's article sez:
"At least, that’s what his wife told him, since she does the shopping."

:lol:
Merry Christmas to you..................did you get your new sneakers, so you can stomp your feet harder?

That's uh .... not my feet stomping.

Typical wannabe bassist. Can't get in sync with the drummer. :rolleyes:

You want to use Music as your response? I started out playing Wood winds and moved to string. While I played Guitar, I got saddled as a Bass Player when the one that was supposed to play bass didn't know which end to blow in. The Drummer follows the Bassist, not the other way around. When a new Temp Drummer was used, I had a hell of a time sitting on them. When the main drummer came back, my life got so much better. The Bass is a fraction of a second ahead of the drummer. It takes the bass notes longer to reach the crowd than the drums. I only met 3 drummers I enjoyed. The rest thought like you do and were disasters and hard to work with.

Typical wannabe musician. Can't get in sync with the bassist.

LOL- if Trump is getting stores to say "Merry Christmas" after Christmas....well I hope this is not a preview of his presidency.

Forum List

Back