🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stores are now saying Merry Christmas because of Donald Trump

It's true. It almost sounds strange to hear "Merry Christmas" again.

I can tell you from my experience the people seemed much more in the Christmas spirit this year than the past few years....Trump has given Americans hope for a better future and we need it after 8 years of Obama.

Yeah. Trumps approval rating is sky high, Americans are looking forward to being great again. Did ya see the spending numbers for this Christmas season? Over ONE TRILLION DOLLARS!

The Trump effect hits retailers!!!

Not only is Trump taking credit for saying Merry Christmas again, but in a recent tweet this afternoon, he said that because he was elected, the nation is hopeful again because the stock market is rising and Americans spent over a trillion dollars this holiday season.

Dude will take credit for anything that he thinks sounds good, even if it's not true.

I can tell you from my experience the people seemed much more in the Christmas spirit this year than the past few years....Trump has given Americans hope for a better future and we need it after 8 years of Obama.

Yeah. Trumps approval rating is sky high, Americans are looking forward to being great again. Did ya see the spending numbers for this Christmas season? Over ONE TRILLION DOLLARS!

Oh noes! Are we out of oranges? :eek:

Oh noes! Are we out of oranges? :eek:

I have an orange tree in my yard. It has been struggling for the past 8 years or so. But this year? BONANZA! We've got enough sweet, juicy oranges to feed an army! It's incredible.

They've alwalways said merry Christmas here. Yes trump is so great I might go into the basement, on the far corner on the floor, is old glory....na

Jerry Falwell Jr.: Donald Trump Is Inspiring More Retailers To Say 'Merry Christmas' | The Huffington Post

The Trump effect is in full swing before he is even the President...............................
161224-merry-christmas-mn-1355_7ca7e83ee6c13e7b75d9febc30f3e68a.nbcnews-fp-1240-520.jpg

http://media4.s-nbcnews.com/j/newsc...13e7b75d9febc30f3e68a.nbcnews-fp-1240-520.jpg
If it takes someone like Trump to encourage Americans..to say MERRY CHRISTMAS,it merely shows what a Pathetic Lot you Americans have become.....I don't believe this story,it sounds too much like Trump BULLSHIT

Actually moron, we Americans elected Trump, the ten media outlets that said Trump could not win are responsible for the former lack of Christmas.

A blessed New Year to you

Not only is Trump taking credit for saying Merry Christmas again, but in a recent tweet this afternoon, he said that because he was elected, the nation is hopeful again because the stock market is rising and Americans spent over a trillion dollars this holiday season.

Dude will take credit for anything that he thinks sounds good, even if it's not true.
Stomp siomp all u want, Donald is the man and Hillary is a shit farm

As a Jew I think that is awesome! Fuck the liberal PC bullshit!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Happy Hanukah, and a blessed New Year.......................................

Is it still bad form to ask a coworker if they have a "Case of the Mondays"?

I hate that stupid shit.

Your link isn't working...

OOOooooh nooooo another generation of the Farwells...crazy ass family ...Who Cares!!!!!

The links are working fine.........................silly

BTW....He can't make a business do anything, so again he blowing hot air out of his......

They are not being made to do anything, they are following in the graces of Jesus Christ and his followers on Earth, one of whom is Donald Trump

BTW....He can't make a business do anything, so again he blowing hot air out of his......

They are not being made to do anything, they are following in the graces of Jesus Christ and his followers on Earth, one of whom is Donald Trump

:rofl:

"Jesus"? Oh yeah I remember ---- the "Blessed are the meek" Dood. The camel through the eye of the needle Dood. The "render unto Caesar your tax return" Dood. The "thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's goods' Dood. The Sin of Pride Dood. The 'thou shalt not commit adultery' Dood. The 'turn the other orange cheek' Dood. The "let he who is without sin cast the first tweet" Dood.

Good thing Big Orange is a "follower" of all that. Would hate to see what he'd be like if he weren't.

Last edited:

:rofl:

"Jesus"? Oh yeah I remember ---- the "Blessed are the meek" Dood. The camel through the eye of the needle Dood. The "render unto Caesar your tax return" Dood. The Sin of Pride Dood. The "let he who is without sin cast the first tweet" Dood.

Good thing Big Orange is a "follower" of all that. Would hate to see what he'd be like if he weren't.

And the Lord moves in mysterious ways, and just as Jesus chose Matthew a tax collector, the Lord has now guided Donald Trump to the position where he can fight for justice and freedom for all the peoples who choose to say.................Merry Christmas DOOD................

LOL stomp up and down till your knees give out, we do not care, Trump is still the President

Forum List

Back