Stormy Daniels cleared Trump from crimes

I still agree with lawyers who tell us Trump is not guilty and they know the law and follow this trial.

Plenty of lawyers also opine he's guilty. Regardless, the only opinion that matters is the jury's.

Why would Cohen do that? She had to have threatened Trump is my reply.

Nope. She was shopping her story around. Cohen caught wind of that and reached out to her to pay her not to talk about it.

Plenty of lawyers also opine he's guilty. Regardless, the only opinion that matters is the jury's.
So don't be shocked when the Jury says not guilty. Trump has been harassed even prior to his taking office and I know this shit storm by Democrats is not over.

Obama targeted Trump prior to Trump being sworn in.

Nope. She was shopping her story around. Cohen caught wind of that and reached out to her to pay her not to talk about it.
Cohen is not on trial. She is not on trial. She owes Trump a half million dollars. For lying about him.

You're brain-dead if you can't fathom how, prior to the election, her not talking about having an affair with Trump, helped his campaign. :cuckoo:
you mean her taking money and signing an NDA is on trump? hahahaahahaahahahaaha cuck you are most certainly and literally a moron.

So don't be shocked when the Jury says not guilty. Trump has been harassed even prior to his taking office and I know this shit storm by Democrats is not over.

I don't expect him to be found guilty. I've said that all along. So I won't be shocked and I'll accept whatever the jury decides. Will you if they find him guilty?

Fk dude, they stagged top secret documents to get him. hilarious how fking brain fried these cucks are.

you mean her taking money and signing an NDA is on trump? hahahaahahaahahahaaha cuck you are most certainly and literally a moron.

Nope, I never said that.

I didn't think there was room for you to get any dumber, but there ya go.

Why would Cohen do that? She had to have threatened Trump is my reply.

Then you should follow the sequence.

Daniels didn't approach Trump.

Testimony was she went to the media through her lawyer. Her lawyer contacted AMI to purchase the story. It went to Pecker (CEO of AMI) that contacted the campaign. Then Cohen contacted her.

She didn't threaten the campaign, she went to the media.

WW

I don't expect him to be found guilty. I've said that all along. So I won't be shocked and I'll accept whatever the jury decides. Will you if they find him guilty?
what's the crime?

Fk dude, they stagged top secret documents to get him. hilarious how fking brain fried these cucks are.
Obama decided back in 2017 prior to Trump being president he was guilty. And the Democrats can't stop calling him guilty. And Obama was proven wrong.

Then you should follow the sequence.

Daniels didn't approach Trump.

Testimony was she went to the media through her lawyer. Her lawyer contacted AMI to purchase the story. It went to Pecker (CEO of AMI) that contacted the campaign. Then Cohen contacted her.

She didn't threaten the campaign, she went to the media.

WW
it was peckler and cohen designing an extortion scheme. Figure it out dumbass.

Nope, I never said that.

I didn't think there was room for you to get any dumber, but there ya go.
well she did that, so whatever she may have had, she couldn't legally do since she signed a .....................................NDA for money!

Forum List

Back