Stormy Daniels cleared Trump from crimes

None of which speaks to Cohen's audio recording with Trump on paying David Pecker.
what did you think that said? holy fk cuck

Hey cuck, in the audio, trump never said anything regarding anything. Cohen did. He actually interrupted Trump. LOL can't make up you think trump said something

it says something about a law professor who worked with Mueller. And his voice is nothing.

You asked for a lawyer who thinks Trump will be found guilty and I gave you one. You can stop wetting your bed now.

LOL

I also didn't ask if it matters if you accept it or not. Such a simple question and you won't answer it. No worries, your fear answered for you.
After you said you are fine with the Jury not convicting him, to me that is sensible. But I did not ask you what to ask me.

It's not what was said. It's what it revealed. That being Trump was in on it, despite his lie to the contrary.
he was in on what? there was nothing in the audio, nothing, it was all Cohen extorting trump. I heard it. Cohen said I got it. What ever 'it' is. You have no fking idea because it was never said out loud. doh!

Maybe they do, maybe they don't. Renewing the investigation doesn't mean new information necessarily arose.

So you're not really making any points. You're asking for alternative explanations to your implied nutball conspiracy theories, and you are getting them. You're welcome, geesh.
Um, no. I was asking another poster what new information he was referring to, when he answered the question why no other prosecutor was willing to take up this case before now.

You hopped in with your "it wasn't needed" quip. I guess you didn't bother to read the post I was responding to, or you would have known the context, rather than making up your own version... :icon_rolleyes:

he was in on what? there was nothing in the audio, nothing, it was all Cohen extorting trump. I heard it. Cohen said I got it. What ever 'it' is. You have no fking idea because it was never said out loud. doh!

LOL

That you don't know they were discussing how to pay David Pecker is just more evidence of how retarded you are.

Andrew Weissmann
Oh he's a real class act. Head of the Trump-Russia investigation which was a total fraud.

Did a hell of a job with the Arthur Andersen prosecution, destroyed a company and put 85,000 people out of work.

Last edited:
Oh he's a real class act. Head of the Trump-Russia investigation which was a total fraud.

Did a hell of a job with the Arthur Andersen prosecution, destroyed as company and put 85,000 people out of work.

He was on the team which exonerated Trump of any conspiracy regarding Russian collusion. You're saying that exoneration was a "total fraud?"

it was peckler and cohen designing an extortion scheme. Figure it out dumbass.

#1 It wasn't extortion. She went to the media, the campaign went to her.

#2 It was (per court testimony) Pecker, Cohen, and Trump in the meeting at Trump Tower when "catch and kill" was hatched.

WW

He was on the team which exonerated Trump of any conspiracy regarding Russian collusion. You're saying that exoneration was a "total fraud?"
You know exactly what I was saying, but thanks for confirming that the Mueller investigation exonerated Trump on the fake collusion narrative.

Too bad it took them 2 years, when they knew it was a Clinton campaign smear before Trump even took office...

The first action was by Daniels. As you claim, she wanted cash for her story. And she then extorted the one man who would pay her, Cohen.

I agree, the first action was by Daniels. She got a lawyer that went to the media. Not the campaign. The campaign approached her.

WW

You know exactly what I was saying, but thanks for confirming that the Mueller investigation exonerated Trump on the fake collusion narrative.

Too bad it took them 2 years, when they knew it was a Clinton campaign smear before Trump even took office...

No, I don't know what you're saying. I'm not even sure YOU know what you're saying. His team exonerated Trump. Yet you referred to that effort as a "total fraud."

Do you think Trump conspired with Russia?

No, I don't know what you're saying. I'm not even sure YOU know what you're saying. His team exonerated Trump. Yet you referred to that effort as a "total fraud."

Do you think Trump conspired with Russia?
Seriously? You really believe what you just wrote?

You are either playing dumb or you are, and it makes no difference which.

The Russia Collusion Hoax was a Clinton Campaign smear, paid for with an illegal campaign expenditure, taken up by the Justice Dept. as "Crossfire Hurricane", and moved over to Mueller after Trump won the election so it wouldn't be shut down.

They all knew it was made-up, Obama, Biden, Rice, Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Schiff, etc.

The lawyer you have such high regard for was known as Mueller's "pit bull" in the media, and is famous for his prosecutorial misconduct.

Seriously? You really believe what you just wrote?

You are either playing dumb or you are, and it makes no difference which.

The Russia Collusion Hoax was a Clinton Campaign smear, paid for with an illegal campaign expenditure, taken up by the Justice Dept. as "Crossfire Hurricane", and moved over to Mueller after Trump won the election so it wouldn't be shut down.

They all knew it was made-up, Obama, Biden, Rice, Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Schiff, etc.

The lawyer you have such high regard for was known as Mueller's "pit bull" in the media, and is famous for his prosecutorial misconduct.

And again, he was on the team which exonerated Trump. You called that effort a "total fraud."

Forum List

Back