Story about Biden and 14 year old girl debunked by ABC News

OP the key word in your link is "may" you got nothing as of yet. Meanwhile the NY Times calls for a probe into sexual assault allegation against Joe Biden. The DNC got mad and called this absurd, rebuffing the NY Times.

Nothing that comes from fake news we will believe.

NOTHING

I only believe what President Trump says.

Period.

k9qiz7va_180bqk3_14ylrto.png

ABC News is fake news just like CNN.
Nothing that comes from fake news we will believe.

NOTHING
ABC News is fake news just like CNN.

Of course it is!

They are total scum.

:lalala:
Oooh, look, a leftist defending fake news by posting a fake tweet.

Where? Where?

"Contemporaneous local news reporting shows Biden may have been out of commish for the "remainder of the week," according to his then-spox."

You shitstains can't even read your own fake news. He obviously wasn't "out of commish" for the "remainder of the week" or they would have offered proof of it. Soooooo.... he may have been sexually assaulting a minor.

It's actually more proof that he DID do it. You're not doing your Dear Leaders any favors.

:abgg2q.jpg:
this story has not been debunked and is VERY credible

please God, let the Dems keep Biden for the election...
If Biden did talk about a 14 year old's tits at least it wasn't his daughter:

"Contemporaneous local news reporting shows Biden may have been out of commish for the "remainder of the week," according to his then-spox."

You shitstains can't even read your own fake news. He obviously wasn't "out of commish" for the "remainder of the week" or they would have offered proof of it. Soooooo.... he may have been sexually assaulting a minor.

It's actually more proof that he DID do it. You're not doing your Dear Leaders any favors.

Ahhhhhh. Cheat sheet. If you can't trust cheatsheet who can ya trust?

Dimwitocrats are stuck with Biden. Good.

He will be the next president of this country.

If I was a trump supporter I would shut up.

Donald Trump Nearly Casually Remarks About Incest with daughter Ivanka

Are you claiming Trump didn't say those things? C'mon dude.

Those were all adults there.

Plugs sexually assaulted a 14-year old minor.

That comparison and apology for Pedo Joe makes you a sick, twisted fuck.

29541041_2060663017512950_7895173452072688390_n.jpg

There are NO disturbing things about the President and his daughter. There is only Democrat deflection and distortion. It's just not wise of democrats to play the bimbo card on their own candidate.

There are NO disturbing things about the President and his daughter. There is only Democrat deflection and distortion. It's just not wise of democrats to play the bimbo card on their own candidate.

Are you sure about that, I'm not. Tramp lusts after young girls.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Fake picture.

Are you sure about that, I'm not. Tramp lusts after young girls.
He told you that himself, did he?

Gads but democrats are evil in every kind of way.

Biden didn't do that. But trump has said more than once the if Ivanka wasn't his daughter he would date her. His daughter.

Biden didn't do that. But trump has said more than once the if Ivanka wasn't his daughter he would date her. His daughter.

I would date Trump's daughter the moment I had the chance.

Fake picture.

The net is being flooded with photoshopped images and edited videos of Joe Biden. Plenty of them shows up here on USMB. i found one here that wasn't even photoshopped, rather, it was an enlarged photo allegedly showing Biden kissing a baby, but, it wasn't even Biden. It looked somewhat like him, however, a Google photo search led to a video and photo on Mexican President Andre Manuel Lopez Obrador's Facebook page proving the photo was of Obrador, not Biden.

Forum List

Back