Story about Biden and 14 year old girl debunked by ABC News

A grown woman said that when she was 14 Biden said nice breasts at a dinner party.
But Biden was recovering from surgery, not at a dinner, ABC News reports.
They're just throwing shit and see what sticks..

Gee... The Democrat MSN covers for a Democrat for the 45,297,278th time this election.

Who saw that coming?

Where is the article debunking it? The link in the op is dead.
Thread belongs in conspiracy

And how is Twitter a viable source for something so serious?
It’s not serious
I would like to made that judgment for myself. Got any legit links?
This is what I have found:

But subsequent reports from the event organizer claimed that Biden didn’t attend the Gridiron Dinner that year. ABC News reporter Sasha Pezenik noted that Biden had undergone sinus surgery that week, and was believed to be home recovering at the time the alleged incident took place.

An organizer of the event also told Pezenik that Biden did not attend the dinner.

A grown woman said that when she was 14 Biden said nice breasts at a dinner party.

So much for "believe women".

Nothing that comes from fake news we will believe.

NOTHING

I only believe what President Trump says.

Period.

^Dumb motherfucker. Only believes garbage sources like gatewaypundit.

It’s not serious

But subsequent reports from the event organizer claimed that Biden didn’t attend the Gridiron Dinner that year. ABC News reporter Sasha Pezenik noted that Biden had undergone sinus surgery that week, and was believed to be home recovering at the time the alleged incident took place.

An organizer of the event also told Pezenik that Biden did not attend the dinner.

Thank you. Seems the burden of proof is on the accuser/media to PROVE he was there. Otherwise it's just politics spiraling the drain.

Also, for what it’s worth, the accuser, Eva Murry, is the niece of former Republican Senate candidate Christine “I’m a witch” O’Donnell

The RWM is doing their best to try discrediting Biden. But the time is going to come for trump. It can't be stopped. trump is going to lose. Enjoy these next few months because that's all you loons have left.

I would like you to go to sleep every night until the election dreaming of a debate between Trump and dementia Joe.
Sweet dreams.

1588511927604.png

Don't think for a moment they will stop doing this kind of thing until the election is over. It's going to take a mountain of shit thrown at the wall to deflect attention away from the piece of shit Trump has been his whole life.

The tweet got taken down, BUT
He said "You're well endowed for 14"
It wasn't a dinner party. It was the First State Gridiron Dinner & Show, a big annual political "roast" event in Delaware.
There is nothing on ABC about this.

Nothing that comes from fake news we will believe.

NOTHING

I only believe what President Trump says.

Period.

The problem with you fools is that the only news you believe is "fake news". If someone isn't lying to you, you refuse to believe them. People who don't watch the news at all have a better idea of what's going on in the world than FOX viewers.

"Contemporaneous local news reporting shows Biden may have been out of commish for the "remainder of the week," according to his then-spox."

You shitstains can't even read your own fake news. He obviously wasn't "out of commish" for the "remainder of the week" or they would have offered proof of it. Soooooo.... he may have been sexually assaulting a minor.

It's actually more proof that he DID do it. You're not doing your Dear Leaders any favors.

:abgg2q.jpg:
If I was a trump supporter I would shut up.

Donald Trump Nearly Casually Remarks About Incest with daughter Ivanka

Those were all adults there.

Plugs sexually assaulted a 14-year old minor.

That comparison and apology for Pedo Joe makes you a sick, twisted fuck.

29541041_2060663017512950_7895173452072688390_n.jpg

Since when is saying "You're well endowed for 14" a sexual ASSAULT? He said it in front of the kid's aunt, forchrissakes. Joe's got no filter. It was not an "assault." Clean up your word choice.

It’s not serious

Thank you for clearing that up. Your OP could have been a lot more clear.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
"Contemporaneous local news reporting shows Biden may have been out of commish for the "remainder of the week," according to his then-spox."

You shitstains can't even read your own fake news. He obviously wasn't "out of commish" for the "remainder of the week" or they would have offered proof of it. Soooooo.... he may have been sexually assaulting a minor.

It's actually more proof that he DID do it. You're not doing your Dear Leaders any favors.

:abgg2q.jpg:
this story has not been debunked and is VERY credible

please God, let the Dems keep Biden for the election...
If Biden did talk about a 14 year old's tits at least it wasn't his daughter:

Ahhhhhh. Cheat sheet. If you can't trust cheatsheet who can ya trust?

Dimwitocrats are stuck with Biden. Good.
Are you claiming Trump didn't say those things? C'mon dude.
There are NO disturbing things about the President and his daughter. There is only Democrat deflection and distortion. It's just not wise of democrats to play the bimbo card on their own candidate.

Are you sure about that, I'm not. Tramp lusts after young girls.

Apparently, Biden does as well but cannot keep his hands off them or his mouth shut from making inappropriate comments.

Your link is gone. Which means your story was bullshit.

Forum List

Back