Story about Biden and 14 year old girl debunked by ABC News

It wasn’t the only sexually suggestive statement Trump made about his daughter. When the father and daughter appeared on “Wendy,” the host asked what’s the favorite thing they have in common.

Ivanka responded, “Either real estate or golf.” However, the POTUS said, “I was going to say sex, but I can’t relate that to her” while pointing at his daughter who just laughed at his remark.

ewwwwww what a creep

"Contemporaneous local news reporting shows Biden may have been out of commish for the "remainder of the week," according to his then-spox."

You shitstains can't even read your own fake news. He obviously wasn't "out of commish" for the "remainder of the week" or they would have offered proof of it. Soooooo.... he may have been sexually assaulting a minor.

It's actually more proof that he DID do it. You're not doing your Dear Leaders any favors.

:abgg2q.jpg:
If I was a trump supporter I would shut up.

Donald Trump Nearly Casually Remarks About Incest with daughter Ivanka

Those were all adults there.

Plugs sexually assaulted a 14-year old minor.

That comparison and apology for Pedo Joe makes you a sick, twisted fuck.

29541041_2060663017512950_7895173452072688390_n.jpg

Since when is saying "You're well endowed for 14" a sexual ASSAULT? He said it in front of the kid's aunt, forchrissakes. Joe's got no filter. It was not an "assault." Clean up your word choice.

Thank you. Biden didn't say it but saying something isn't a sexual assault.

Meeting your new boss for the first time, holding your hand out to shake his while he holds out his hand and grabs my breast is a sexual assault. Which that happened to me.

Walking into a restaurant's kitchen only to have the cooks attack you trying to take your shirt off is sexual harassment. Which that happened to me.

Shit like what the republicans are doing is only making sexual harassment or abuse a joke. Those of us who have honestly experienced it are disgusted by republicans who are trying to use it to attack Biden for the only reason that trump is a sexual predator. He admitted it on tape so the republicans have to say that Biden is also a sexual predator. They have been doing this garbage for decades. Accuse their opponent of doing something the republican is guilty of but the democrat isn't.

It's getting really old and I'm sick and tired of these people making a mockery and joke out of sexual harassment and abuse.

A grown woman said that when she was 14 Biden said nice breasts at a dinner party.
But Biden was recovering from surgery, not at a dinner, ABC News reports.
They're just throwing shit and see what sticks..

Yep, these people are political operatives not unlike our old friend Linda Tripp. Tara Reade is bogus as well. Sheesh, comes out with a version of the story previously not shared just before her boy Bernie left the race? Gimme a effin break. :rolleyes-41:

There was also the odd occasion of Reade's 2018 posting to Medium -- since deleted -- in which she publicly praised Vladimir Putin, who has poured so much time, energy and money into electing Donald Trump. She wrote, in part: "To President Putin, I say keep your eyes to the beautiful future and maybe, just maybe America will come to see Russia as I do, with eyes of love."​
”President Putin has an alluring combination of strength with gentleness. His sensuous image projects his love for life, the embodiment of grace while facing adversity. It is evident that he loves his country, his people and his job.”​

Funny, even if you think Reade is credible (and you shouldn't) - The Score is now Trump 25 - Biden 1 :lol:

I love how the left posts wholesome pictures of a father loving his daughter as some kind of twisted shit. I suppose most of them were raised by sad little queers and that kind of wholesomeness is fucking kryptonite to them. Sad.

A grown woman said that when she was 14 Biden said nice breasts at a dinner party.

OOOOH, ABC News debunked for PedoJoe LOL

"Contemporaneous local news reporting shows Biden may have been out of commish for the "remainder of the week," according to his then-spox."

You shitstains can't even read your own fake news. He obviously wasn't "out of commish" for the "remainder of the week" or they would have offered proof of it. Soooooo.... he may have been sexually assaulting a minor.

It's actually more proof that he DID do it. You're not doing your Dear Leaders any favors.

:abgg2q.jpg:
That isn’t sexual assault, at least know what you are talking about.

Nothing that comes from fake news we will believe.

NOTHING

I only believe what President Trump says.

Period.

k9qiz7va_180bqk3_14ylrto.png

ABC News is fake news just like CNN.

NOTHING

Of course it is!

They are total scum.

:lalala:
Oooh, look, a leftist defending fake news by posting a fake tweet.

Where? Where?
Post #6, you moron.

poor pogo ^^^:cuckoo:

have you sold your soul to......

Yes I'm afraid so, I sold my soul to The Truth at infancy and I've stayed there throughout.
Y'all hallucinators are just gonna have to deal with it. Think of me as your ground wire.

Nothing that comes from fake news we will believe. NOTHING
I only believe what President Trump says. Period.
My goodness. Chill down the spine. Shades of history. Not funny.
Amazing, Donald has been caught telling over 18,000 falsehoods and brainwashed tea bagger trumpoholics are still in denial and enraptured by him. He is like a God to many of his flock.
Update: ABC News reporter deletes and apologizes for tweet reporting the 26 year old woman's claim in light of the information debunking it:

There will be dozens, possibly hundreds of these attacks in the months to come. Everything the RWNJs can come up with alone plus what ever the Russian think tanks send them.

They will all be fake. On the tiny chance that there is a real one it will be lost in the noise of all the fake news.

Wanna wager what will be next since they've failed at sexual abuse and the whole Ukraine thing?

NOTHING

I only believe what President Trump says.

Period.

k9qiz7va_180bqk3_14ylrto.png

NOTHING

Of course it is!

They are total scum.

:lalala:
Oooh, look, a leftist defending fake news by posting a fake tweet.

Where? Where?
Post #6, you moron.

Gotta learn the art of reading Davey. You see, post 6 is mine. And that's how I know it isn't about "fake news" at all. It's about Lenny and Squiggy. Uh, I mean Skye. Doesn't even REFER TO any news, fake or otherwise. It's about slamming shut one's eyes and ears like a bank vault for the sake of holding one's position in Duh Bubble -------- which is exactly what those posters pledged to do. It's about intentional ignorance.

See, I didn't even read the article in the OP, or whatever "story" preceded it. I didn't need to because I watch reactions. And there they are, aren't they. No way around it. The Cult of Ignorance will always earn my contempt. Count on it.

Forum List

Back