Story about Biden and 14 year old girl debunked by ABC News

I love how the left posts wholesome pictures of a father loving his daughter as some kind of twisted shit. I suppose most of them were raised by sad little queers and that kind of wholesomeness is fucking kryptonite to them. Sad.

By all means essplain to the class how "the left" can post pictures. Or post anything.

What, is there some kind of collective button they all have to press simultaneously? Do they have like a giant sized thingy they all click together at their daily kaffeeklatch in Dubuque? "one... two... three.... POST" :dunno:

Where are these pictures anyway? In your tiny little head?

Are "the left" or "the right" aware that some of us are even --- horrors ---- posting as individuals? Or is that beyond their intellect?

You sound pretty fucked up so I'll proceed slowly.

Here is a link that may help you understand the verb and/or noun "post".
Zone 2 Posting Rules

When you get past that..... take your time, it may take a few weeks and there's no shame in that, given your slow-witted level of comprehension.... get back with me and I'll explain the subtle nuances of "the right" and "the left". That may take a few months or, God forbid, be completely over your head.

Enjoy your day sucking off your stoner buddies and try not to get too dizzy with all this political bullshit.

Far more credibility if they weren't obviously staged/posed pictures
Right, they should use photoshopped images, so that you would believe they were credible.
Hat a little tight?

Putting too much pressure on your skull?

WTF does that have to do with my post?
I was mocking you for calling posed photos not credible, while devouring photoshopped images of Biden. Duh.

I was mocking you for calling posed photos not credible,

Credible?

Definitely credible, but not as examples of sexual assault

while devouring photoshopped images of Biden. Duh.

devouring photoshopped images?

What do you think I am, a democrat?

I love how the left posts wholesome pictures of a father loving his daughter as some kind of twisted shit. I suppose most of them were raised by sad little queers and that kind of wholesomeness is fucking kryptonite to them. Sad.
More excuses. Biden didn't divorce 2 wives for a younger woman. trump hung out with Jeffrey Epstein. But you guys are willing to believe trumps story about that relationship.

More excuses. Biden didn't divorce 2 wives for a younger woman. trump hung out with Jeffrey Epstein. But you guys are willing to believe trumps story about that relationship.

Pretty sure Biden also didn't make up a fake press agent (TWO of them) for the purpose of calling tabloid rags to plant salacious stories about how his own philandering. Pretty sure he didn't also deny having done that after it was already on the record from court deposition.

Maybe Joe's just not that creative :dunno:

Nothing that comes from fake news we will believe.

NOTHING

I only believe what President Trump says.

Period.

k9qiz7va_180bqk3_14ylrto.png

ABC News is fake news just like CNN.
Nothing that comes from fake news we will believe.

NOTHING
ABC News is fake news just like CNN.

Of course it is!

They are total scum.

:lalala:
Oooh, look, a leftist defending fake news by posting a fake tweet.

Where? Where?
Post #6, you moron.

Gotta learn the art of reading Davey. You see, post 6 is mine. And that's how I know it isn't about "fake news" at all. It's about Lenny and Squiggy. Uh, I mean Skye. Doesn't even REFER TO any news, fake or otherwise. It's about slamming shut one's eyes and ears like a bank vault for the sake of holding one's position in Duh Bubble -------- which is exactly what those posters pledged to do. It's about intentional ignorance.

See, I didn't even read the article in the OP, or whatever "story" preceded it. I didn't need to because I watch reactions. And there they are, aren't they. No way around it. The Cult of Ignorance will always earn my contempt. Count on it.
You posted a fake tweet. You can run away from that simple fact all you like, but it alters nothing.

Once AGAIN Widdle Davey, that's all about context. Read the post it IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWED.

I don't need to "run away from" jack shit. The fake tweet is intentional and directly inspired by the post quoted. I went out to another tab and created that fake tweet. All by myself. Deliberately.

k9r90kad_16qzijc_14ylrto.png
I read it all. I especially liked the part where you got trolled and blindly swallowed it. Sucker!

Pretty sure Biden also didn't make up a fake press agent (TWO of them) for the purpose of calling tabloid rags to plant salacious stories about how his own philandering. Pretty sure he didn't also deny having done that after it was already on the record from court deposition.

He's creative enough to hire fake Twitter supporters.

Liberal citizen journalist finds ‘thousands’ of fake Twitter accounts are boosting Biden

Liberal citizen journalist finds ‘thousands’ of fake Twitter accounts are boosting Biden
Its not that creative. The mentally ill president already does it.

Biden's campaign did not immediately provide comment on the allegations, but Fox News obtained a letter on Sunday from the vice president of the First State Gridiron Dinner indicating that Biden did not attend the 2008 event. His personal schedule for May 3, 2008 reportedly showed that an aide went in his place.
Well that proves it! :flirtysmile4:

Its not that creative. The mentally ill president already does it.

I've just read Dave's link. It says there's an analyst who claims to have found evidence (while showing none thereof) of fake Tweeter accounts. But nowhere does he say or prove Joe Biden set them up. That's why I keep saying reading is a lost art. Art says that too.

Debunked? When did the mainstream media join the Biden defense team?
You mean when a story is shown to be a lie it isn’t debunked? Hell she even said maybe she misremembered the year and it was the year before. Turns out Biden wasn’t there then either.

"Debunked? When did the mainstream media join the Biden defense team? "

About 3 years after fox became trumps PR dept. and defense team.

"Debunked? When did the mainstream media join the Biden defense team? "

About 3 years after fox became trumps PR dept. and defense team.
Even Fox reported this claim didn’t hold water. Plus the mother of the girl was Bidens Republican rival for the same senate seat.

Biden's campaign did not immediately provide comment on the allegations, but Fox News obtained a letter on Sunday from the vice president of the First State Gridiron Dinner indicating that Biden did not attend the 2008 event. His personal schedule for May 3, 2008 reportedly showed that an aide went in his place.
We knew it was a matter of time before the liberal media would side with Biden.

A grown woman said that when she was 14 Biden said nice breasts at a dinner party.
But Biden was recovering from surgery, not at a dinner, ABC News reports.
They're just throwing shit and see what sticks..

When I clicked the link, it said, "THIS TWEET IS UNAVAILABLE"

Do you have a legitimate source we can actually read?

We knew it was a matter of time before the liberal media would side with Biden.
Fox News reported it.

You mean when a story is shown to be a lie it isn’t debunked? Hell she even said maybe she misremembered the year and it was the year before. Turns out Biden wasn’t there then either.

More to the point, her Aunt is crazy Republican Candidate Christine O'Donnell... best remembered as being the Teabagger candidate in 2010 who it was discovered dabbled in witchcraft in the 1990's.

There are a lot of people involved with Epstein. What each one pf political importance did is what we need to know. Trump in his dalliances was not comparable to those you protect and defend. I am telling you. A collapse of our economy will end this.

More to the point, her Aunt is crazy Republican Candidate Christine O'Donnell... best remembered as being the Teabagger candidate in 2010 who it was discovered dabbled in witchcraft in the 1990's.

That was her? OMG :lol:

Forum List

Back