Story of shooting BEFORE the cellphone video showed up, "He took my tazer"

He'll walk. This country is fucked.
A country is fucked when people sympathize with those who resist arrest, run, and then get shot.

A country is fucked when failure to pay child support is just blown off routinely.
A country is fucked when the government's domestic murdering of citizens becomes a regular occurrence, and half the country's population cheers it on. :cool:
The country is fucked when it's commonplace for bigoted sheeple like you to be parroting bullshit propaganda like it's truth.
If Obama had a son, he would resist arrest when confronted with outstanding warrants.

A country is fucked when people sympathize with those who resist arrest, run, and then get shot.

A country is fucked when failure to pay child support is just blown off routinely.
A country is fucked when the government's domestic murdering of citizens becomes a regular occurrence, and half the country's population cheers it on. :cool:
You would be the first to bitch and sue if you had rear-ended that car with no taillights.

You fuckers fool nobody.

If he was pulled over for a broken tail light then why were they on some grassy knoll? where was the car?

Hmmmmm

If he was pulled over for a broken tail light then why were they on some grassy knoll? where was the car?

Hmmmmm
What would you do, if pulled over, your license checked, and it was found that there were outstanding warrants for your arrest?

Be honest.

I have been pulled over for tail-lights, and was glad I was informed.

Never had an outstanding warrant when it happened though.

I was brought up to support the kids I fathered.

Makes life so much easier.

So lets add this one to the list of reasons its ok to shoot or kill an unarmed black person:

If he's walking thru a neighborhood and you decide to follow and fight...shoot him

If he's selling cigarettes...choke to death

If he's playing loud music...shoot to death

If he fails to pay child support ....shoot 'em

If he robs a store and you dont know about it and he runs...shoot 'em

If he got bad grades in school...

One time he made an obscene gesture...

etc etc etc

Hmmmmm
What would you do, if pulled over, your license checked, and it was found that there were outstanding warrants for your arrest?

Be honest.

I asked why they were no where near the car? We already see the cop planted evidence...why were they in some park in the first place?

Hmmmmm

Be honest.

I don't think so. IF this stuff is true, and he did lie about the tazer, which it looks like he did, then he will go to prison. The cop was wrong and he should go to jail. All the other cases ive seen previous to this, i.e. Brown, Garner, etc., the cop was in the right, but this one is different. Id say that makes it pretty fucking rare. In a nation our size, youd think you could find at least one example of this kind of stuff per day on youtube.

There is no epidemic of cop violence. Sure it happens, but its an inevitability. Whenever you have guys with guns in dangerous situations, there will be gun violence. Sometimes the violence will be illegal. The cops know this. They know if they break the rules, they go to prison. There are millions of cameras in the streets now, so they are playing with fire if they decide to execute people. Life in prison is a great deterrent, but its not like we have a choice, because thats the only deterrent weve got.

Whats the point with protests? What more do you expect to get? Should they make it a rule that only good guys are allowed to sign up? There are bad people in all walks of life. Do you really expect the police force to be any different? A small percentage will do bad stuff. No matter what you do, that will never change. Its human nature.

What's the point of protests?
Really? Ferguson protestors didn't put pressure on the powers that be to expose a problem and make change? They just had elections there yesterday.
It was the protests that led to a federal investigation that exposed the truth.
People shouldn't be upset and voice their concerns publically after such an event in their community?
I wonder what percentage turned out to vote yesterday?

Where is Stats when he is needed?

30%
Double the usual.
What's your point?

O9I2lwS.png
Sally Kohn???

LMAO
No, dope. She merely retweeted it.

How fucking stupid are you, anyway?

Regular occurrence ? Exaggerate much ?

The man was stopped for a broken tail light. Hardly a threat to anyone. Why was the tazer brought out? The man was shot in the back. He was not a threat to the cop. This was not a good shooting. The cop should be prosecuted for murder as the facts show right now.

It also appeared the police officer dropped a gun near the body. What was that all about?

He dropped a tazer near the body. When he reported the shooting the cop said that the suspect had taken his tazer and that's why he shot.

This cop is a piece of work.

That wasnt an exaggeration. This POS just happened to get caught on video.

Will Obama get on TV and say he could have been my brother? Will this case get the attention that Mike Brown case received? It should,this is the cases people should be up in arms about,not the last two dog and pony shows.
We have a problem with some cops,it needs to be addressed.

The man was stopped for a broken tail light. Hardly a threat to anyone. Why was the tazer brought out? The man was shot in the back. He was not a threat to the cop. This was not a good shooting. The cop should be prosecuted for murder as the facts show right now.

It also appeared the police officer dropped a gun near the body. What was that all about?

Based on the video Manslaughter is certainly in order. Murder implies premeditation. However, if he did indeed drop a gun at the scene now you can add conspiracy and that IMO does elevate it up to 1st Degree murder.

Based on the video Manslaughter is certainly in order. Murder implies premeditation. However, if he did indeed drop a gun at the scene now you can add conspiracy and that IMO does elevate it up to 1st Degree murder.

1st degree murder implies premeditation. 2nd degree murder nearly requires intentionality. Though you're right on one factor: the planting of evidence makes the difference.

That wasnt an exaggeration. This POS just happened to get caught on video.

I'll stick with the evidence. And it certainly backs your assertion that this cop is a piece of shit.

1st degree murder implies premeditation. 2nd degree murder nearly requires intentionality. Though you're right on one factor: the planting of evidence makes the difference.

2nd Degree implies malice aforethought as well. Just not planned. IIRC the difference is the planning part. Both imply malice, both imply pre-meditation, the First degree means there was planning. That's where the planting of the weapon comes in.

Either way the cop should go down for life.

Forum List

Back