Straight from the heart of Teabagger land

As usual your thread title is a bullshit libtard lie. Tea bagging is a libtard habit. Retarded lib.

Wait, so Michele Bachmann's husband is a libtard? And former Republican Senator Larry Craig, who was trying to give a blowjob in an airport bathroom, is also a libtard? And Ted Haggard, too? And, and, and......

As usual your thread title is a bullshit libtard lie. Tea bagging is a libtard habit. Retarded lib.
I`ll bet your mommy and daddy will be happy when school starts up again Monday. "Libtard"? Just how old are you anyway and who ties your shoes in the morning and gets you on the bus to special ed? Do you want to talk about the thread title or do you want to defend the ignorant hillbilly that stars in this video?

I`ll bet your mommy and daddy will be happy when school starts up again Monday. "Libtard"? Just how old are you anyway and who ties your shoes in the morning and gets you on the bus to special ed? Do you want to talk about the thread title or do you want to defend the ignorant hillbilly that stars in this video?
I am not defending the idiot. I am saying your thread title and assumption of him being a teabager like you are a lie, asswipe.

You brought family into it, chimp.

Forum List

Back