Straight, Heteros Believe the Other Is Gay!

PoliticalTorch

VIP Member
Jun 9, 2014
U.S.A.
ah jeezze another troll posting worthless crap

and it's all whiny homosexual stuff

aren't we so lucky ?

95 post and I think 94 have been about homosexuals...

yea

Last edited:

aren't we so lucky ?
You *Are* lucky to be learning about how homophobia has become so rampant where even straight guys believe another straight guy is gay and goes on to beat him up. That's truly sad but then the mentality of homophobes is extremely sad and pathetic, no doubt about that.

What's the world coming to? In an already scary world where homophobia unfortunately exists, heterosexuals are even battling it out among themselves! Can you only beat that?!

Gay Panic Leads Straight Man To Assault, Permanently Disfigure Other Straight Man / Queerty

As for the "Gay defense" excuse, fortunately, it's fastly being discontinued in this country and it's about damn time!

The LGBT Panic Defense Could Soon Be History | Care2 Causes
Shup fag
Ah! I'm sure glad the TRUTH hurts you so much, Breeder! :lol::lol:

aren't we so lucky ?
You *Are* lucky to be learning about how homophobia has become so rampant where even straight guys believe another straight guy is gay and goes on to beat him up. That's truly sad but then the mentality of homophobes is extremely sad and pathetic, no doubt about that.

oh you are such victims of life...you poor things just can't stand up for yourselves evidently.

my gawd you think we are suppose to believe just everything you frikken post? from some site called, Queerty

aren't we so lucky ?

oh you are such victims of life...you poor things just can't stand up for yourselves evidently.

my gawd you think we are suppose to believe just everything you frikken post? from some site called, Queerty
Yes, it's a website that's been around probably longer than you've been alive with a great reputation for presenting the News. And I'm really glad I found it while doing research on the Internet!

Yes, it's a website that's been around probably longer than you've been alive with a great reputation for presenting the News. And I'm really glad I found it while doing research on the Internet!

hummm, well I've been alive for 60 years so can they beat that?
sorry ,but we have more important things to worry about..but carry on if it blows your skirt up

What's the world coming to? In an already scary world where homophobia unfortunately exists, heterosexuals are even battling it out among themselves! Can you only beat that?!

Gay Panic Leads Straight Man To Assault, Permanently Disfigure Other Straight Man / Queerty

As for the "Gay defense" excuse, fortunately, it's fastly being discontinued in this country and it's about damn time!

Yo, Gaydolph, you and your homonazis are asking for lots of trouble and it's gonna come back and bite you in the assgina.

Queerty?

How about a reliable source?

Leeds nightclub attack victim punched over kiss claim - Yorkshire Evening Post

AN ATTACK victim has had to have metal plates fitted to his face for the rest of his life after being punched in a Leeds city centre nightclub.

A court heard Adam Betteridge turned violent in the Space club in Leeds city centre after he took exception when the 24-year-old victim kissed him on the lips.

Betteridge, 28, told police after the attack: “You know what gays are like. What can you do?” Ewan Mclachlan, prosecuting, told Leeds Crown Court: “The defendant is not gay. But that is immaterial.”

The court heard the victim has no recollection of the incident, which happened around 4.30am on Friday December 13 last year. CCTV footage showed Betteridge walk up to the victim as he was standing at the bar, throwing a single punch. The victim was knocked to the floor and hit his head. The prosecutor described how the victim suffered multiple fractures to his face and jaw.

He has been left permanently scarred and had plates inserted into his face which will stay there for life.

hummm, well I've been alive for 60 years so can they beat that?
sorry ,but we have more important things to worry about..but carry on if it blows your skirt up

That's not what you say when a black person beats up a white person. And, you love it when a transsexual gets beat up.

Shup fag
Ah! I'm sure glad the TRUTH hurts you so much, Breeder! :lol::lol:

Why join the ranks, breeder can be an insult though what else can you do but spell out HETEROSEXUAL.? One can see it on this board, "that's ghey", "so gay". I do not doubt queerty on this story.

Nothing beats a site that satisfies your confirmation bias, right?

Pretty crappy that some of you don't give a crap about innocent people (of ANY sexual proclivity) being beat up, maimed or killed.

I'll bet some of you call yourselves christians.

Nothing beats a site that satisfies your confirmation bias, right?

Its a news article and I posted a link to the same news story, different source.

Seems to me its the phobes who are biased.

Forum List

Back