Straight Pride Month?

How stupid would it be to have a "Straight Pride Month"? What would be the point? Why would anyone be proud to be straight?

Being straight is just a normal way of life, it's nothing to Celebrate
Know what Dude? I actually agree with you for once. It woulod really be stupid to celebrate straight pride. Afterall, straight people have never been shamed for being straight. They never needed to assert their worth as human being. They have never expeienced riddicule, discrimination and marginalization. And, they have never had to struggle to rise above that adversity inorder to just have a life.

It is those who had to struggle with such adversity, and who could still hold their heads up and who refuse to be kept down' who have something to be proud of. You know who I'm talking about. They are people who work, who love, who have familes and who are responsable members of their communities. That is what is normal
Celebrating any sort of pride is wrong, because pride is a vice.
Homosexual activity is wrong and harmful. It hurts the participants, it hurts society by proxy, and it is not justified just because it feels good. It should therefore never be celebrated.
So you are not proud of anything. How sad.

I have to respectfully disagree. I believe that being normal, conventional, and traditional is most definitely something to celebrate just as much as being a screedcip queer, fag, trans-whatever the fuck you are is. In fact I think we need to celebrate NORMAL PEOPLE far more than we celebrate the abnormal ones.
You're "normal"?
1623186325613.png
I know, right?

And that right there tells us all that we need to know about you, as though we didn't already know your low level of functioning. For you mental midgets, it's all about sex, fetishes and acting out. You are unable to see gay people as human beings who are very much just like the rest of us,. You define them based on who they have sex with, and totally ignore the fact that they are human beings who are participating members of their community, who work, and who have homes and families. Get a fucking grip!
Hey Jackass ....

That's EXACTLY what goes on at those queer pride parades.
How many have you been to?

How stupid would it be to have a "Straight Pride Month"? What would be the point? Why would anyone be proud to be straight?

Know what Dude? I actually agree with you for once. It woulod really be stupid to celebrate straight pride. Afterall, straight people have never been shamed for being straight. They never needed to assert their worth as human being. They have never expeienced riddicule, discrimination and marginalization. And, they have never had to struggle to rise above that adversity inorder to just have a life.

It is those who had to struggle with such adversity, and who could still hold their heads up and who refuse to be kept down' who have something to be proud of. You know who I'm talking about. They are people who work, who love, who have familes and who are responsable members of their communities. That is what is normal
Celebrating any sort of pride is wrong, because pride is a vice.
Homosexual activity is wrong and harmful. It hurts the participants, it hurts society by proxy, and it is not justified just because it feels good. It should therefore never be celebrated.
Please explain exactly how homosexuality hurts participants and society.
Homosexuality is morally wrong and morally degrading (one metric you can see for this is the hideous level of promiscuity among homosexual men). This doesn't even touch the various diseases which you are much more likely to get if you engage in homosexuality, particularly AIDS.
Men is meant to be with woman, not man with man. It's a sign of the degradation of society when homosexuality is accepted.
"morally wrong" based on what?

And that right there tells us all that we need to know about you, as though we didn't already know your low level of functioning. For you mental midgets, it's all about sex, fetishes and acting out. You are unable to see gay people as human beings who are very much just like the rest of us,. You define them based on who they have sex with, and totally ignore the fact that they are human beings who are participating members of their community, who work, and who have homes and families. Get a fucking grip!
Hey Jackass ....

That's EXACTLY what goes on at those queer pride parades.
Thank you for confirming and validating my assessment of you. You I guess yoiu attend alot of pride parades and know exactly what goes on there ? By the way, calling me a jackass does not make you sound smart. Quite the contrarry.
The fact that you did not dispute what goes on at these psycho pride parades is noted.
How many gay pride parades have you been to?

It is too stupid to bother to refute. You are living in the remote past.
I will accept your concession.

Thanks for not making me post pictures of those sick fuvks performing sex acts, fetishes and acting out in those psycho pride parades.
Concession? You are delusional and your obsession with what you think gay people do is the real perversion.

In this society? Being normal is something to be proud of.
How so? Rugged Individualism is now looked down on here?

Rugged individualism is a looked up to. But it is not the only positive trait looked up to.

oh, wait, you were just trolling weren't you?

Rugged individualism is a looked up to. But it is not the only positive trait looked up to.

Why would you accuse me of trolling when I am in support of rugged individualism? What happened to that being a good thing?

Why would you accuse me of trolling when I am in support of rugged individualism? What happened to that being a good thing?

The unstated premise that there can only be ONE good trait to celebrate. That is the type of idiocy that can only be a troll, trolling.

The unstated premise that there can only be ONE good trait to celebrate. That is the type of idiocy that can only be a troll, trolling.
Like only one ethnicity whose lives matter. Moronic.

So, your arguments are so weak that you accuse others of trolling now?

Said the loser that did not refute my argument. Indeed, did not even try to address it.

you are just a troll.

Said the loser that did not refute my argument. Indeed, did not even try to address it.

you are just a troll.
You even HAD an argument? :heehee: So....on to rugged individualism....I say it's a good thing. You say.........................what?

you are just a troll.
You even HAD an argument? :heehee: So....on to rugged individualism....I say it's a good thing. You say.........................what?

I say sure. But you don't mean it. YOu are just trolling. Because you are a troll.

My point stands. In this society, being normal, is something to be celebrated.

The issue is we have a First Amendment. It is not up to You to decide what is moral. You only get to help decide what is legal.
Go fuvk yourself.

I can damn sure decide WTF is moral. That is part of my 1st Amendment Right .

Fuckin' ignorant Leftist ....

Go Figure !!!
It may be moral, but only for You. I have a First Amendment.

Forum List

Back