Straight Pride Month?

How stupid would it be to have a "Straight Pride Month"? What would be the point? Why would anyone be proud to be straight?

Being straight is just a normal way of life, it's nothing to Celebrate

In this society? Being normal is something to be proud of.
How so? Rugged Individualism is now looked down on here?

Rugged individualism is a looked up to. But it is not the only positive trait looked up to.

oh, wait, you were just trolling weren't you?
Why would you accuse me of trolling when I am in support of rugged individualism? What happened to that being a good thing?

The unstated premise that there can only be ONE good trait to celebrate. That is the type of idiocy that can only be a troll, trolling.
So, your arguments are so weak that you accuse others of trolling now?

Said the loser that did not refute my argument. Indeed, did not even try to address it.

you are just a troll.
You even HAD an argument? :heehee: So....on to rugged individualism....I say it's a good thing. You say.........................what?

I say sure. But you don't mean it. YOu are just trolling. Because you are a troll.

My point stands. In this society, being normal, is something to be celebrated.
Why?

Because so much abnormality and bad behavior and mental illness, is being forced down our throats as "stunning and brave" or some such shit.

Someone who manages to withstand that onslaught of insanity and remain normal, deserves to be celebrated.
Good grief! Don't gag on it.
I know, right? :heehee: The "forced down our throats" imagery is certainly their go-to line, isn't it? Freud would have a field day with that one.

What's wrong with someone being proud of their Straightness?

Especially in today's environment where taking it in the keister is glorified as something tremendous, and if you don't you are called a "homophobe", "transphobe" or worse?

it takes a lot of courage to be openly normative nowadays, children should be taught Hetero history in the schools and the achievements of notable straights from Jesus to John Wayne could be covered.
Nothing wrong with someone being proud of their straightness. Who said otherwise?

Our leaders like President Biden, remain in the closet as to their sexuality.

When will our President come out openly as a proud, normative man?

That's the point.

Imagine Joe Biden marching down the Canyon of Heroes in New York City for a Straight Pride parade, openly declaring his heterosexuality?

Wouldn't that send a great message to young people that they can come out themselve?
"Our leaders like President Biden, remain in the closet as to their sexuality."

Oh? :eusa_eh: Tell us more.

Maybe I missed it, bod? But I never heard Mr. Biden once openly declare that he is Normal and proud of it.

So...it's still moral to have slaves? It used to be.................while it used to be immoral to free someone's slaves if they were mistreated.
Used to be moral to beat your wife (some still believe it is).

You are really a sad little specimen, aren't you?
780aff990bf55efc2835f5db6e833535.gif

How stupid would it be to have a "Straight Pride Month"? What would be the point? Why would anyone be proud to be straight?

In this society? Being normal is something to be proud of.
How so? Rugged Individualism is now looked down on here?

Rugged individualism is a looked up to. But it is not the only positive trait looked up to.

oh, wait, you were just trolling weren't you?
Why would you accuse me of trolling when I am in support of rugged individualism? What happened to that being a good thing?

The unstated premise that there can only be ONE good trait to celebrate. That is the type of idiocy that can only be a troll, trolling.
So, your arguments are so weak that you accuse others of trolling now?

Said the loser that did not refute my argument. Indeed, did not even try to address it.

you are just a troll.
You even HAD an argument? :heehee: So....on to rugged individualism....I say it's a good thing. You say.........................what?

I say sure. But you don't mean it. YOu are just trolling. Because you are a troll.

My point stands. In this society, being normal, is something to be celebrated.
Why?

Because so much abnormality and bad behavior and mental illness, is being forced down our throats as "stunning and brave" or some such shit.

Someone who manages to withstand that onslaught of insanity and remain normal, deserves to be celebrated.
"being forced down our throats".................:heehee: Isn't that the common theme for the so-called straight righties.....:heehee:

You asked a question. I answered it.

That you wandered into the weeds because of my wording is just you being stupid.

Know what Dude? I actually agree with you for once. It woulod really be stupid to celebrate straight pride. Afterall, straight people have never been shamed for being straight. They never needed to assert their worth as human being. They have never expeienced riddicule, discrimination and marginalization. And, they have never had to struggle to rise above that adversity inorder to just have a life.

It is those who had to struggle with such adversity, and who could still hold their heads up and who refuse to be kept down' who have something to be proud of. You know who I'm talking about. They are people who work, who love, who have familes and who are responsable members of their communities. That is what is normal
Celebrating any sort of pride is wrong, because pride is a vice.
Homosexual activity is wrong and harmful. It hurts the participants, it hurts society by proxy, and it is not justified just because it feels good. It should therefore never be celebrated.
Please explain exactly how homosexuality hurts participants and society.
Homosexuality is morally wrong and morally degrading (one metric you can see for this is the hideous level of promiscuity among homosexual men). This doesn't even touch the various diseases which you are much more likely to get if you engage in homosexuality, particularly AIDS.
Men is meant to be with woman, not man with man. It's a sign of the degradation of society when homosexuality is accepted.
"morally wrong" based on what?
... You have a Bible verse about Sodom in the postscript thingie.
The Bible repeatedly condemns homosexuality in both testaments. Stridently condemns it.

Know what Dude? I actually agree with you for once. It woulod really be stupid to celebrate straight pride. Afterall, straight people have never been shamed for being straight. They never needed to assert their with as human being. They have never expeienced riddicule, discrimination and marginalization. And, they have never had to struggle to rise above that adversity inorder to just have a life.

It is those who had to struggle with such adversity, and who could still hold their heads up and who refuse to be kept down' who have something to be proud of. You know who I'm talking about. They are people who work, who love, who have familes and who are responsable members of their communities. That is what is normal
The pride part just makes their perversion even weirder
Proctophilia

There is no such thing as "homosexuality." Sex is only between male and female. Gayism is a neurotic, addictive, and obsessive fetish and no more of a sexuality than "pedosexuality, necrosexuality, and coprosexuality" would logically be considered sexualities. The purpose of this unicorn word is to make us think that people with such a psychological disorder "have their sexuality, I have mine. I can get married, so can they. I can have children; they can adopt children. Same difference."

Know what Dude? I actually agree with you for once. It woulod really be stupid to celebrate straight pride. Afterall, straight people have never been shamed for being straight. They never needed to assert their with as human being. They have never expeienced riddicule, discrimination and marginalization. And, they have never had to struggle to rise above that adversity inorder to just have a life.

The pride part just makes their perversion even weirder
Proctophilia

There is no such thing as "homosexuality." Sex is only between male and female. Gayism is a neurotic, addictive, and obsessive fetish and no more of a sexuality than "pedosexuality, necrosexuality, and coprosexuality" would logically be considered sexualities. The purpose of this unicorn word is to make us think that people with such a psychological disorder "have their sexuality, I have mine. I can get married, so can they. I can have children; they can adopt children. Same difference."
Holy fucking shit! Seriously. I don't enen know where to beging. No such thing as homosexuality? Tell that to the tens of thousands-millions really of loving same sex couples. Likening it to pedophilia, necrophilia and whatever is the height of bigoted, moronic ignorance.

What fucking century are you living in? A better question is why are you so angry and threatened by homosexuality. You screed indicates to me that you have some serious problems and conflicts about your own sexuality. If you want to talk about neurosis and psychological disorders , you might wnt to start by looking in the mirror

But then you say "have their sexuality, I have mine. I can get married, so can they. I can have children; they can adopt children" . So where the fuck are you comming from ? It seems that you don't really know.

I go so far as to say that any personal characteristic deserves neither pride nor shame because that's just how things are. One of the ones that I see a lot that really irks me is people who claim pride in a certain ethnic heritage.

American Journal of Preventive Medicine: "A study of transgender students showed that almost 80% of them suffer from mental disorders."

Thank you, Captain Obvious

American Journal of Preventive Medicine: "A study of transgender students showed that almost 80% of them suffer from mental disorders."

I don't suppose you have a link to that study because I have some questions

How are they defining "mental disorder" and what specific disorders do they indentify by percentage?

Have they identified the underlying caused of these disorders?

How was the study conducted and how was the sample drawn?

Was it a survey or an actualy study there a control and experimental group to indentify intervening variable that might account for the findings?

Was there anty mention

Do you have a link to that study? I have a few question?

How are they defining mental disorder and what types of disorders were identified by percentage?

Was this a survey or oan actual study with a control groupwhere intervening variables such as the effects of discrimination were considered?

There are more but that is all for now. In the future, I suggest that you provide a source and be prepared to answer questions like these

I don't suppose you have a link to that study because I have some questions

How are they defining "mental disorder" and what specific disorders do they indentify by percentage?

Have they identified the underlying caused of these disorders?

How was the study conducted and how was the sample drawn?

Was it a survey or an actualy study there a control and experimental group to indentify intervening variable that might account for the findings?

Was there anty mention of the effets of discrimination on mental health?

C : Ringo

Answer my questions in post 113. You can't just say shit like that without documentation and then run and hide like a coward. We know that there is a high rate of mental health issues among transpeople. The question is why

Forum List

Back