Straight Pride Month?

And that right there tells us all that we need to know about you, as though we didn't already know your low level of functioning. For you mental midgets, it's all about sex, fetishes and acting out. You are unable to see gay people as human beings who are very much just like the rest of us,. You define them based on who they have sex with, and totally ignore the fact that they are human beings who are participating members of their community, who work, and who have homes and families. Get a fucking grip!
Hey Jackass ....

That's EXACTLY what goes on at those queer pride parades.
Thank you for confirming and validating my assessment of you. You I guess yoiu attend alot of pride parades and know exactly what goes on there ? By the way, calling me a jackass does not make you sound smart. Quite the contrarry.
The fact that you did not dispute what goes on at these psycho pride parades is noted.
It is too stupid to bother to refute. You are living in the remote past.

1623112585851.png

1623112681972.png
1623112808053.png

Last edited:
How stupid would it be to have a "Straight Pride Month"? What would be the point? Why would anyone be proud to be straight?

Being straight is just a normal way of life, it's nothing to Celebrate
Incredibly stupid.
You have no reason to be proud of who've you become.

It probably is stupid and pointless - but pride month is even more pointless.

I've been told my whole life (in regards gays and folk with certain sex fetishes) that what two consenting adults get up to in their own time, behind closed doors is their own business providing they're not harming anyone else - which is more than fair.

So why do we now celebrate what sexual preferences folk have? I thought sex was a private thing - it's nothing to celebrate.

I like shagging single Moms who wear gym leggings, trainers, have their hair in bobbles and hang around swing parks with their kids.

Go me.

Where's my parade and my flag for my sexual preference?

They celebrate it because people try and knock them down.

If people didn't try and knock them down, they wouldn't do it.

They don't have Ladyboys' month in Thailand, because the Thai people accept them.

They don't have Ladyboys' month in Thailand, because the Thai people accept them.
More psycho Leftist LIES.

There is no justification for celebrating perversions.

Period.

I'm proud of my family. That is the END of the pride list. One thing I have pride in. There is nothing else normal folk have pride in

I'm proud of my family. That is the END of the pride list. One thing I have pride in. There is nothing else normal folk have pride in
Normal is:
Working
Paying taxes
Participating in ones community
Having a home and a family
Being parents
Helping others through community service and charities

There is indeed much there to be proud of and lots of people do those things regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity

But LGBT people who do those things have something else to be proud of. They do it DESPITE being told that they can't or should not, and have overcome enormous barriers put in their path to prevent them from doing those NORMAL things. And they express that pride because the small minded bigots have shamed them and robed them of their pride, or at least try to.

Period.
The issue is we have a First Amendment. It is not up to You to decide what is moral. You only get to help decide what is legal.

Period.
The issue is we have a First Amendment. It is not up to You to decide what is moral. You only get to help decide what is legal.
That's untrue. Everyone has different views on morality and what's right and wrong.

You are ALWAYS allowed an opinion - it doesn't matter what the subject or topic is.

To say it's not up to you to decide on what's moral is just wrong. An opinion is neither right nor wrong.

FWIW - I don't think gays are morally wrong or anything. It's a condition. They can't help who they're attracted to any more than I can't help who I'm attracted to - but there's a deficiency in their genetic makeup that has them attracted to the same sex, not the opposite sex.

It's time we had an open and honest debate on this to be honest.

I don't hate gays - I hate the way we celebrate homosexuality - there's a big difference.

Gays and leftists love to say about how years ago it was illegal to be gay (in the UK at least anyway) and that innocent gay men were sent to jail. That's a myth. It was never illegal to be gay - it was illegal to act on it and commit sodomy - that was the crime, not being gay, like the country's self-loathers love to try and claim.

There are a lot of straight people celebrating "perversions". There are conventions for it, like Frolicon, Southwest Leatherfest and more.
Note the word "Most" in my comment.

Just because some sicko straight folks celebrate perversions does not make it OK that you sick fvcks do .....

"that you sick fvcks do"...................what? :eusa_think:

For some fundamentalists, anything except missionary position for the express purpose of procreation is perversion.

But as far as straight or gay folks doing things that you consider "perverse", mybe it would help if you mind your own business and quit worrying about other people's sex lives? As long as it only involves consenting adults, your opinion doesn't matter.
Put your ball gag and thong on and go march in your pride parade you sick Leftist Fvck .....
Well now.....for someone who pretends to be all about straightness, you sure go on about gay/leather behavior.

How stupid would it be to have a "Straight Pride Month"? What would be the point? Why would anyone be proud to be straight?

Being straight is just a normal way of life, it's nothing to Celebrate
Know what Dude? I actually agree with you for once. It woulod really be stupid to celebrate straight pride. Afterall, straight people have never been shamed for being straight. They never needed to assert their with as human being. They have never expeienced riddicule, discrimination and marginalization. And, they have never had to struggle to rise above that adversity inorder to just have a life.

It is those who had to struggle with such adversity, and who could still hold their heads up and who refuse to be kept down' who have something to be proud of. You know who I'm talking about. They are people who work, who love, who have familes and who are responsable members of their communities. That is what is normal
The pride part just makes their perversion even weirder
We get you're not proud of being straight.

Forum List

Back