Straight white dudes for Harris

kamalasparelol.jpg
kamalaharrisliesallofthetimehdgfdgdgdgd.jpg
kamalayukuyfhdgshgh.jpg
kamalaisdumbgfkghkfh.jpg

Men should vote for Kamala so they can have girls get more abortions?

This is seriously his message.

You people are insane.
So, men should vote for Trump so that they can grab pussy, rape, and steal from charities? As a plus - storm the Capitol and try to lynch the Veep.

That is your message.

Yeah, let's compare insanity by all means. :itsok:

So, men should vote for Trump so that they can grab pussy, rape, and steal from charities? As a plus - storm the Capitol and try to lynch the Veep.

That is your message.

Yeah, let's compare insanity by all means. :itsok:
Is that on his platform? No. Those are all childish accusations.

Meanwhile Kamala’s actual platform is abortion-on-demand.

Is that on his platform? No. Those are all childish accusations.

Meanwhile Kamala’s actual platform is abortion-on-demand.
Retard. Every single thing I wrote is not only verified but your orange douchebag was taken to court and had to pay fines.

As for "abortion-on-demand", what is your latest orange loser stand on it? The poor loser has been twisting into a pretzel trying to explain it.

Thoughts & prayers.

Why do you keep pretending the magaturd party is a party of morality? :auiqs.jpg:
Well we don’t support abortion-on-demand, or stupid unnecessary wars, or human trafficking, or mutilating children in the name of transgenderism.

Why do you keep pretending that supporting those things is moral?

Well we don’t support abortion-on-demand, or stupid unnecessary wars, or human trafficking, or mutilating children in the name of transgenderism.

Why do you keep pretending that supporting those things is moral?
I don't support those things. :dunno: Will you answer the question?

Retard. Every single thing I wrote is not only verified but your orange douchebag was taken to court and had to pay fines.

As for "abortion-on-demand", what is your latest orange loser stand on it? The poor loser has been twisting into a pretzel trying to explain it.

Thoughts & prayers.
None of it is “verified”. Losing a civil court case with an all Democrat jury doesn’t prove anything.

Besides, we never claimed the man is infallible. He was a Dem most of his life. What we care about are his policies. So show me the policies that promote these things you claim we support.

None of it is “verified”. Losing a civil court case with an all Democrat jury doesn’t prove anything.

Besides, we never claimed the man is infallible. He was a Dem most of his life. What we care about are his policies. So show me the policies that promote these things you claim we support.
It's all a con. Magaturds have no principles, yet they want everyone to vote the orange bag O' shit into power so they can pretend they share in it.

Forum List

Back