🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Straight White Guy Festival Is Coming!

Kiss 92.5 FM is hit music of Toledo. Told ya. Gheys are so gullible. They think heterosexuals are hiding under every bed waiting to bite them on the ankle.

You sound bitter....
Bitter? Naw, I say let them knock themselves out. If they need to prove this to themselves that they are Straight or whatever then Go For It!

So thats what all those homo parades are about? Affirmation? I've always thought it was about wearing assless chaps.
You know, you really ought to quit looking at all that male derriere. It's serving to add great augmentation to your fantasies.

I'm actually getting a real hoot out this

the homosexuals can shout in our faces, (we are proud) with their silly parades if that's what you want to call them

they are more like obscene circuses to me

Why would anyone want to go to a straight white guy festival. What would they be celebrating? What event would they be commemorating?
Perhaps that they themselves are also quite unsure of their own sexual orientation that they have to band together to try to reassure each other that they are actually Straight. It's like when they get there they all stand up and say in unison, We ARE Straight! We ARE Straight!! We ARE!! We ARE!!! We ARE!!!! We SWEAR It, We ARE Straight...Aren't We?

Sounds like fun so maybe I'll go. But I'll have to go shopping first for a new outfit, shoes, and stuff.
61.gif
76.gif
46.gif

It sure appears that straight, white guys are up in arms about their manhood and sexuality or something so much so that they just have to have a festival in Ohio in order to ?? Who knows. How many of you here are planning to attend or are there any who would even go for this and fit the bill?

The Straight White Guy Festival Is Coming To Columbus, Ohio?..Maybe | KiSS 92.5

so why do the gays or any other group of like people have a festival then.....same reason?.....

It sure appears that straight, white guys are up in arms about their manhood and sexuality or something so much so that they just have to have a festival in Ohio in order to ?? Who knows. How many of you here are planning to attend or are there any who would even go for this and fit the bill?

so why do the gays or any other group of like people have a festival then.....same reason?.....

I don't know if trolls can think on their own

I don't know if trolls can think on their own

well its just kinda stupid to say what was said.....Torch just like anyone else knows the purpose for that festival if it happens.....just like everyone knows why there is a gay festival......

Not going. Not interested.
However, your decision to post such a thread indicates your narrow mindedness and exclusionary attitude.
Also hypocritical on your part.

If it includes hotttt guys in g strings gyrating to some mad funky music, count me in. (Note to self, go to bank and get 100 $1 bills)

Forum List

Back