Strange way Democrats talk all the time

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
This is way too common to discount. What I am discussing about democrats is no matter the topic, they virtually immediately pull out the old you crap.

If you talk about Climate, they often attack saying you. You think Climate is this or that. That is what they tell us. It is not focused merely on me, it is how the treat all republicans. "You don't know shit"; "You don't read books". Way more than that to get me to comment on them.
When there is a topic, stop talking about the messenger. I put this as a topic to talk about messengers but in truth is about what is said to we so called conservatives. Nobody can tell me why I am a conservative? What have i Conserved?

This is way too common to discount. What I am discussing about democrats is no matter the topic, they virtually immediately pull out the old you crap.

If you talk about Climate, they often attack saying you. You think Climate is this or that. That is what they tell us. It is not focused merely on me, it is how the treat all republicans. "You don't know shit"; "You don't read books". Way more than that to get me to comment on them.
When there is a topic, stop talking about the messenger. I put this as a topic to talk about messengers but in truth is about what is said to we so called conservatives. Nobody can tell me why I am a conservative? What have i Conserved?
Racist.

:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Personally, I don't consider myself a "conservative." I have no problem with conservatives, but I'm more of a "far right-wing nationalist" kinda guy.

Instead of endless debating the merits of the First Amendment with leftards, I'd just rather they STFU, eat shit, and die.

:04:

Personally, I don't consider myself a "conservative." I have no problem with conservatives, but I'm more of a "far right-wing nationalist" kinda guy.

Instead of endless debating the merits of the First Amendment with leftards, I'd just rather they STFU, eat shit, and die.

Holding things inside like this is going to give you a heart attack.

For the love of God, just spit it out man!

The Left "left" the pollical conversation long ago.

They are so far gone, all they have left is "Orange man bad", "MAGA" bad, and everything that does not come directly from the DNC is fake news.

They now don't even know what a woman is anymore.

The thread is the message board equivalent of watching a child play with building blocks and spelling words wrong.

The reason you guys are ridiculed so roundly is that you ignore every piece of contrary evidence if it doesn’t fit your world view.

Biden spends billions in electric stations that nobody uses and the 1st Lady jets back and forth from Europe in a private plane to attend her step son's trial that uses more fossil fuel in 24 hours than a lifetime of most trucking companies who are struggling to stay alive with rising diesel fuel costs. Can democrats still spell "hypocrite"?

The Left "left" the pollical conversation long ago.

They are so far gone, all they have left is "Orange man bad", "MAGA" bad, and everything that does not come directly from the DNC is fake news.

They now don't even know what a woman is anymore.
While at times Republicans also do it, another thing that bugs me is the misuse of names. Seldom is it done to Biden. Always done to Trump.

Don't take this personally but ponder just the idea. We should end talking to other humans that way.

Biden spends billions in electric stations that nobody uses and the 1st Lady jets back and forth from Europe in a private plane to attend her step son's trial that uses more fossil fuel in 24 hours than a lifetime of most trucking companies who are struggling to stay alive with rising diesel fuel costs. Can democrats still spell "hypocrite"?
It is safe to say she consumed thousands of gallons of so called fossil fuels.

The thread is the message board equivalent of watching a child play with building blocks and spelling words wrong.

The reason you guys are ridiculed so roundly is that you ignore every piece of contrary evidence if it doesn’t fit your world view.
Example of the purpose of this thread. To see if Democrats can learn what debate is. ^^^

Last edited:

It is simple. I am a Republican who used to be a Democrat.

It is simple. I am a Republican who used to be a Democrat.

I was a Democrat as well, even writing in Jesse Jackson during one of Bill Clinton's campaigns. It wasn't until I started listening to Rush Limbaugh in the late 80's that I started becoming aware of what the two political parties really represented.

My wife was a Reagan Republican who for some reason, voted for Obama during his first term. It only took her a few months to see through him and if the truth be known, it was Obama who "radicalized" both of us. Both of us are staunch Trump supporters now.

Are you joking?

Fully 2/3rd of my threads get the response "OP is a faggot". several times.

Remember kids, every republican accusation is a confession.

I was a Democrat as well, even writing in Jesse Jackson during one of Bill Clinton's campaigns. It wasn't until I started listening to Rush Limbaugh in the late 80's that I started becoming aware of what the two political parties really represented.

My wife was a Reagan Republican who for some reason, voted for Obama during his first term. It only took her a few months to see through him and if the truth be known, it was Obama who "radicalized" both of us. Both of us are staunch Trump supporters now.

LOL...Rush Limbaugh. That explains quite a bit. You admire showmen who have one goal; to enrich themselves.

Forum List

Back