Strict Gun Control is coming in 2017

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
After Clinton wins the election and the Dems take the senate (two things I am strongly against), she will replace Scalia with a gun control far leftist. The SCOTUS will have a 5-4 majority. No swing vote is necessary. All previous rulings, aka Heller, will get no merit.

The first attack will come from a liberal state like OR, WA or maybe IL. Conceal carry will come under attack, lengthy background check, assault weapon ban, limits on ammo, expensive gun ownership cards (aka German style, because gun ownership is not for the poor) and no buy lists. Some I could agree with and some I don't but I see this eventually being aspects of gun control regulations after the election.

(1) Assault weapon ban. The definition of an assault weapon will be expanded.

(2) Federal, expensive and strict conceal carry permit. To be a conceal carry holder one is going to have to shell out a ton of money, meet strict and highly burdensome criteria and the vast majority of people will be denied. Elitist will get it, but not the peasants.

(3) Federal gun registry and federal background check. Every gun owner will need to be on the federal registry and obtain a federal issued gun ownership card. All guns purchased will be linked to your name and stored in a fed database. It will be very expensive to obtain. The background check will be rigorous and very burdensome. Most people will fail.

(4) Limits on ammo type. They will dumb down the legal ammo one can purchase.

(5) Gun limits. They will limit the number of guns a person can own to 3-5.

(6) End to gun shows, guns purchased over the Internet and guns purchased or given to by individual. If you want to sell your gun it will need to be to a Federally registered and monitored gun store. If you want to buy a gun, it will need to be at a federally registered gun shop.

(7) 1 month or greater waiting period. The Fed will need to conduct a thorough background check on every sale. The Fed will get overwhelmed with volume so the gun owner will suffer.

(8) No buy lists: 1. No Fly and Terrorist watch list: Sounds great in theory, if you are a terrorist we don't want you to have guns. However expect this list to grow exponentially. It won't be flooded with Muslims terrorist or black gangsters, but rather will white people. How does one get on it? Will there be due process of person who is on it by accident? Ripe for abuse. 2. Mental Ill list: again sounds great. We don't want the mentally ill to have guns. Same issue how does one get out on it and will there be due process to challenge it. 3. Domestic abuse and divorce list: If one gets charged with domestic abuse then on the list. If one is going through a divorce then on the list. What about false accusations? So. Many divorcees and yet so few kill their spouse.

(9) High penalties for breaking these laws. See minimum sentences to rise for all gun control infractions.

(10) Lastly, confiscation. If you have what is classified as an assault rifle, you must give up. If you get denied a license or your license is expired, you must turn in your guns. Every gun over the 3-5 mark must be given back. If you are going through a divorce, you must give up your guns while going through the divorce. And if you are on one of the no buy lists, you must give up your guns.

Folks that is why this election is crucial l Hilliary and the liberals must be stopped.

Last edited:
You are assuming several things...

1). That Hillary can dodge the firestorm and possible perjury charges...

2). That the American people aren't waking up to the terrorist threat, and the fact that the Dimocraps want to import more of the bastards... After all, even the LGB community is arming up after Orlando...

3).
download.jpg

The OP is acting like Chicken Little. Nothing nearly as extreme as he presents will happen, but yes, there will probably be some restrictions implemented and you can thank Trump backers for that because he is the only reason why Republicans are going to lose this election

The OP is acting like Chicken Little. Nothing as nearly as extreme as he presents will happen, but yes, there will probably be some restrictions implemented and you can thank Trump backers for that because he is the only reason why Republicans are going to lose this election
We've already won with Trump....the GOP has been decimated....

Without a person like Trump to grab the pendulum and stop it, we could never get a conservative in again......

Without a person like Trump to grab the pendulum and stop it, we could never get a conservative in again......

And thanks to Trump you never will. First of all, Trump isn't a conservative. Second, you've alienated every single group in this country except white men and you barely have a majority of them. So yeah, you're right. You guys did decimate the GOP and you'll be lucky to ever win the presidency again any time in the next generation.

The OP is correct. Hillary + Soros = you can kiss your guns goodbye. Here is why:

In short, the ‘house of world order’ would have to be built from the bottom up rather than from the top down. but an end run around national sovereignty, eroding it piece by piece, will accomplish much more than the old-fashioned frontal assault.

And here is how:

Securities and Exchange Commission filings reviewed by IBT show Soros Fund Management as a top institutional shareholder in Vista Outdoors — considered the country’s top ammunition manufacturer — and Olin Corp., which makes ammo under the Winchester name.
Many of the biggest Wall Street donors to President Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton — who have both called for stricter gun regulations — are among the largest institutional investors in guns and ammunition manufacturers.

If Obama has his way, only Muslims will have guns. Hillary will see to it if we elect her. Let's not elect her to run roughshod over our Constitutional rights.

And thanks to Trump you never will. First of all, Trump isn't a conservative. Second, you've alienated every single group in this country except white men and you barely have a majority of them. So yeah, you're right. You guys did decimate the GOP and you'll be lucky to ever win the presidency again any time in the next generation.
Of course Trump isn't conservative, he's a moderate at best, but that's irrelevant....

The presidency was was no longer worth winning with the GOP....so now we have a chance to win again....Ford, Bush, Dole, Bush, McShame, Romney....never again....that is over.....

As for who will vote Trump, lets wait and see, el Trumpo has a bigger following than you, or liberals and the GOP, think.....

2). That the American people aren't waking up to the terrorist threat, and the fact that the Dimocraps want to import more of the bastards... After all, even the LGB community is arming up after Orlando...

3). View attachment 80972

1. The Demorats in charge of the justice system have shown they will let her get away with it.

2. More blame guns.

3. A fight will be coming, but most of the brave internet warrior are everyday Joes with families, like me, that will comply. Just as they did in Australia.

The OP is acting like Chicken Little. Nothing nearly as extreme as he presents will happen, but yes, there will probably be some restrictions implemented and you can thank Trump backers for that because he is the only reason why Republicans are going to lose this election

Are you honestly saying that with a 5-4 SCOTUS we aren't going to see extreme gun control push through. Liberals desire an UK ban on private ownership.

3). View attachment 80972

You are assuming several things

1- that Trump will be able to win over the Parasitic Hordes which constitute close to 50% of the electorate

2- the war profiteers , are part of the parasitic hordes , they are a powerful lobby and support Hillary the warhawk

Buy stock in companies that manufacture CNC machines and 3D printers.

No doubt Hillary would stack the bench but I would guess the initial salvo would come from California. Washington is liberal in the metro areas but not so much elsewhere. Our guns laws are pretty good, shall issue and open carry.

Thing like this makes me realize I take this red state for granted. TN is behind on a lot of things. But those are not as important as the second amendment.
It is the most NEEDED and that is why it gets attacked at every possible chance.

Of course Trump isn't conservative, he's a moderate at best, but that's irrelevant....

The presidency was was no longer worth winning with the GOP....so now we have a chance to win again....Ford, Bush, Dole, Bush, McShame, Romney....never again....that is over.....

You're right. Never again will you see a Republican presidency in one hell of a long time and by the time it does happen so much damage will have been done to this country it will irreparable. Just because you guys couldn't get a candidate that matched your purity test you stomped your feet like a bunch of little children and now you're going to get hit with every fear you people have been shaking in your boots about for years: gun control, job killing environmental regulations, etc.

Nice job, retards.

As for who will vote Trump, lets wait and see, el Trumpo has a bigger following than you, or liberals and the GOP, think.....

No, he doesn't. He's going to be get annihilated and Hillary Clinton is going to be calling the shots for at least the next four years. The courts will be leaning far to the left for probably the next 20.

Pat yourselves on the back, Trump tards. You've done a great service for your country.

The best thing for the Republicans to do, the single, very best thing, as soon as Dump loses the election they need to invite Judge Garland to the Hill and confirm him. No hearings, just fucking do it.

Nothing I've read about the guy makes him a bad choice and I'd be willing to bet he's far more moderate than anyone Clinton would nominate...

You're right. Never again will you see a Republican presidency in one hell of a long time and by the time it does happen so much damage will have been done to this country it will irreparable. Just because you guys couldn't get a candidate that matched your purity test you stomped your feet like a bunch of little children and now you're going to get hit with every fear you people have been shaking in your boots about for years: gun control, job killing environmental regulations, etc.

Nice job, retards.

No, he doesn't. He's going to be get annihilated and Hillary Clinton is going to be calling the shots for at least the next four years. The courts will be leaning far to the left for probably the next 20.

Pat yourselves on the back, Trump tards. You've done a great service for your country.

I almost feel like we will see the rise of a viable third party in the coming four years, perhaps even making the Republican party as unelectable as the Green party...

Nice job, retards.

Sorry, I am not not, not ever,was an establishment kinda guy...trump or whoever, I never thought in my lifetime I would have the opportunity to destroy the GOP....I think they are even more dangerous than the democrats....

I did win, and hopefully Trump will now win.....either way, at 20 trillion in debt and over 10 trillion in printed cash, the game is over. Only 3% of us will actively pick up the pieces, and at that time, the choice will be yours as to what to do.

What was your strategy for the republican primary? Cruz? He would have got crushed by the GOP? Kasich? He's a RINO GOP'er. Rubio? Idiot GOP'er. Dr. Carson? I would have voted,for him in a second....the GOP would have crushed him. Shrub? I wouldn't have voted for that progressive fascist.

So who was your guy or gal?

Nice job, retards.

I almost feel like we will see the rise of a viable third party in the coming four years, perhaps even making the Republican party as unelectable as the Green party...
I think the democrat party will be the first to splinter...they are near collapse now....

If Trump loses, it will be because of turds like you.You've made it plain you prefer Hillary to Trump. You're doing everything possible to help Hillary, including downplaying the disaster her presidency would be.

Forum List

Back