Stros

ding

Confront reality
Oct 25, 2016
Houston
Astros latest addition is a bad ass.

Yordan Alvarez crushed one in his second at bat.

When this line up gets healthy it’s going to be insane.

with the A's 11.5 games behind and the Giants having an older roster than USMB, I'm jumping onto the Brewers bandwagon. Go Milwaukee!

gotta love Front Row Amy

Amy-Williams-730x400.jpg

with the A's 11.5 games behind and the Giants having an older roster than USMB, I'm jumping onto the Brewers bandwagon. Go Milwaukee!

gotta love Front Row Amy

Amy-Williams-730x400.jpg
She’s the greatest thing that has ever happened in baseball.

gotta love Front Row Amy

Amy-Williams-730x400.jpg
I bet front row Amy has the sads after last night’s loss.

Yep...even with all the injuries they continue to win.
But what do ya do with all these new young stars when everyone gets healthy?
It sure makes it hard to send em back down.

Yep. But it’s a great problem to have.

Mayfield will probably go down when Diaz or Altuve come back. Not sure who will go down when the other one comes back but I bet it will be Straw.

Fisher will probably go down when Springer comes back.

Not sure about Stubbs but he will probably go down when Stassi comes back. Although Stubbs seems to be the better option to me.

White will probably go down when Correa comes back.

One thing is certain though, unless Alvarez gets injured, he is not going down.

I think at some point these young guys will get traded for picks unless they are traded for a late season rental. Most likely a pitcher. They will play in this league, just not on this team.

Talk about a nasty lineup.

Springer
Altuve
Bregman
Brantley
Correa
Alvarez
Gurriel
Chirinos
Reddick

There isn’t one easy out in this lineup and they can all go deep.

I think at some point these young guys will get traded for picks unless they are traded for a late season rental. Most likely a pitcher. They will play in this league, just not on this team.

The Stros farm league has been outstanding!!
Watched it being built up before the world series win and it only appears to be getting better.

Im beginning to hate them as much as the yankees. matter of fact i cannot believe i am saying this but if it came down between those tow this year i would cheer on the yankees.i never figured i would EVER wind up cheering on the yankees to go the series.:mad: but even though the stros won only their first world series last year,they are always in the playoffs all the time and same as the yankees have always done ,they buy their talent.the yankees have not been there in a long time so that is the ONLY reason i would root for them to win and go to the series.

my dream matchup of the teams that have a chance of course would be the brewers from the NL and the twins from the AL expecially the twins,both low market teams.

Im beginning to hate them as much as the yankees. matter of fact i cannot believe i am saying this but if it came down between those tow this year i would cheer on the yankees.i never figured i would EVER wind up cheering on the yankees to go the series.:mad: but even though the stros won only their first world series last year,they are always in the playoffs all the time and same as the yankees have always done ,they buy their talent.the yankees have not been there in a long time so that is the ONLY reason i would root for them to win and go to the series.

my dream matchup of the teams that have a chance of course would be the brewers from the NL and the twins from the AL expecially the twins,both low market teams.
The Twins know how to evaluate and develop talent. Always have. They’re like Oakland.

I think it’s going to come down to the Yankees and Stos like you said. Most likely against the Dodgers.

Big market teams spend cable TV money and get stronger ( Grienke to stros).

CIN sort of bucked the trend adding Bauer but losing Puig. Puig is all World defense but at times a bit "stupid" making bad decisions. Un-coachable? Perhaps, but difficult to replace that RF defense.

AL player of the month
AL pitcher of the month
AL rookie of the month
And a no hitter.

These guys are good.

Forum List

Back