ST's BP Rantings

point out where I said oil will "magically renew itself"...but before that go back to school and take english as a second language because your current language, retardia, is making you look like a fool.

Oh, I don't know, how about with this sentence bolded below?

Thank you...I was addressing Samson's statement that "to some extent every energy source is non renewable". Since we know that matter and energy are the same thing, cannot be created or destroyed and finite there has to be a process to transform it into one form or another. Oil is renewable as long as there are processes in place that transform it from the form of matter/energy it was prior to it becoming oil. If this were not true oil as we know it today wouldn't exist. Therefore I submit that oil is a renewable resource. It's just a question of finding a process to create one form of matter/energy from another.

Which was the point of my reply stating that it would be "easy" to recombine the hydrocarbons in the atmosphere and make it rain oil.

Try and keep up.

Well...like i said...comprehension of basic english seems to escape you. Define "process" as it relates to the production of hydrocarbons smart ass....then apologize.

Increase in entropy also means a reduction in the amount of energy available to do work.

Thank you...I was addressing Samson's statement that "to some extent every energy source is non renewable". Since we know that matter and energy are the same thing, cannot be created or destroyed and finite there has to be a process to transform it into one form or another. Oil is renewable as long as there are processes in place that transform it from the form of matter/energy it was prior to it becoming oil. If this were not true oil as we know it today wouldn't exist. Therefore I submit that oil is a renewable resource. It's just a question of finding a process to create one form of matter/energy from another.

My point is that even the sun will stop burning.

Yeah, I admit, it is a tad hyperbolic.

:tongue:

The sun consumes 600 million tons of hydrogen per second in a fusion reaction....it will eventually use it all up at which point the earth will be destroyed...if we haven't already done it ourselves.

point out where I said oil will "magically renew itself"...but before that go back to school and take english as a second language because your current language, retardia, is making you look like a fool.

Which was the point of my reply stating that it would be "easy" to recombine the hydrocarbons in the atmosphere and make it rain oil.

Try and keep up.

Well...like i said...comprehension of basic english seems to escape you. Define "process" as it relates to the production of hydrocarbons smart ass....then apologize.

Oil is made up of a variety of hydrocrabons, in order to create oil out of the end products produced by the chemical process of combustion, one would need to recombine the resultant oxidized molecules to recreate the hydrocarbon molecules.

Thus the "Raining oil" comment.

Now, if you somehow feel that we can use the energy present in the resultant smoke molecules from burning oil, I'd love to see that too.

My point is that even the sun will stop burning.

Yeah, I admit, it is a tad hyperbolic.

:tongue:

The sun consumes 600 million tons of hydrogen per second in a fusion reaction....it will eventually use it all up at which point the earth will be destroyed...if we haven't already done it ourselves.

The guys in the Dept of Interior wanna know how much their 2011 budget will increase to study contingency plans?

Thanks. That was the point I was trying to make. I doubt in this day and age that many people would fall for it, but it was good that the AG (and completely within the scope of their duties) shut it down.

The civil litigation system exists to right wrongs like this. I am surprised BP even tried to pull this off.

Posted by Geauxtodanceschool:

"But they weren't offering a paltry $5000."

"King reportedly said the agreements stipulate that residents will give up their right to sue the company in exchange for a payment of up to $5,000."
Http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_...arrassment level for not admitting a mistake.

Jackass: those aren't my words. They are the words of someone who responded to me. I think we are actually in agreement about this issue.

$5000 dollars in exchange for forfeiting your right to sue is an insult.

"King reportedly said the agreements stipulate that residents will give up their right to sue the company in exchange for a payment of up to $5,000."
Http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_...quote] So, tell me where I have deflected?

Try and keep up.

Oil is made up of a variety of hydrocrabons, in order to create oil out of the end products produced by the chemical process of combustion, one would need to recombine the resultant oxidized molecules to recreate the hydrocarbon molecules.

Thus the "Raining oil" comment.

Now, if you somehow feel that we can use the energy present in the resultant smoke molecules from burning oil, I'd love to see that too.

In fact your comments are a testament to your lack of scientific knowledge....they can already make oil and diesel fuel from plants....that is what is called a transformation of one type of matter/energy into another through a chemical or physical process. Smoke from combusted petroleum products in fact does contain unburned hydrocarbons....whether science can develope a process to turn combusted petroleum product smoke back into another form of matter/energy is an entirely different discussion.

In fact your comments are a testament to your lack of scientific knowledge....they can already make oil and diesel fuel from plants....that is what is called a transformation of one type of matter/energy into another through a chemical or physical process. Smoke from combusted petroleum products in fact does contain unburned hydrocarbons....whether science can develope a process to turn combusted petroleum product smoke back into another form of matter/energy is an entirely different discussion.

And my sarcastic comment was directly addressing the real-world impossibility of applying the theory you described...

And "diesel fuel from plants" is a completely different conversation. That is a different source. The plants are not made up of the oil waste.

I believe this is circular argument. I'm going to stop being part of it now.

Plus sarcasm is wasted if one has to explain it.

Last edited:

Jackass: those aren't my words. They are the words of someone who responded to me. I think we are actually in agreement about this issue.

$5000 dollars in exchange for forfeiting your right to sue is an insult.

Http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_...llegal from anything I've seen at this point.

You are correct! That was Avatar who said but for some reason on my screen it was attributed to you so whatever the reason.....I'm a jackass for that mistake! My apologies.

N/P. I was just slightly confused.

We agree it was a bullshit offer but I'm serious when I said before I wonder if the AG violated any laws by highlighting a legal action by BP. The AG cannot give legal advice and that is exactly what he did. From what I've seen BP did not do anything illegal. It's the government's job to protect Citizens from illegal/untrue scams. It is not the government's job to protect stupid people from making stupid mistakes. BP's offer, while immoral, was not illegal from anything I've seen at this point.

I'll leave that to the experts. I'd imagine BP won't press it though.

You are correct! That was Avatar who said but for some reason on my screen it was attributed to you so whatever the reason.....I'm a jackass for that mistake! My apologies.

N/P. I was just slightly confused.

We agree it was a bullshit offer but I'm serious when I said before I wonder if the AG violated any laws by highlighting a legal action by BP. The AG cannot give legal advice and that is exactly what he did. From what I've seen BP did not do anything illegal. It's the government's job to protect Citizens from illegal/untrue scams. It is not the government's job to protect stupid people from making stupid mistakes. BP's offer, while immoral, was not illegal from anything I've seen at this point.

I'll leave that to the experts. I'd imagine BP won't press it though.

Thanks for the graciousness on my fuck up.

I'm guessing BP won't press it because their PR budget just increased unexpectedly so I'm thinking they will focus strictly on defensive moves.

Yes. Accidents happen. And that's when the civil litigation system steps in. Offering a paltry $5000 check to people is insulting.

Good for the Alabama AG. That's what an AG should be doing. Protecting the citizens of his/her state from unscrupulous actors.

But they weren't offering a paltry $5000. They were offering a phone line to file complaints of $5000 or more.

Very evil of them.

Oops. Another example of why people shouldn't post without using the internet.

Http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20003978-503544.html

Is there another alternate optional secret way to do it? Does it involve your dog talking to you?:eek:

And how do you know Cali Girl is a trust fund baby?

He doesn't. He likes to make up shit because he doesn't know anything. Pity that you - who I may not agree with but usually respect - choose to 'thank' posters who call another poster a whore.

One thing about AGayBikerSailor, he's consistent. Same insults, same drivel, day in, day out. One of these days, he'll find out just what a bitch I am. It will be fun to see that whine.

BRING IT!

Tell you what you slaggy fucking whore, you ain't got shit, you ain't shit, and can't do shit.

Why? Because you're a shitty person.

Your posts reflect your values sweetcakes, and you ain't got anything other than a personal self interest which means fuck everyone over who doesn't agree with you.

It's reflected in the bimbo bitchy way you neg rep people by the way, shit.......you're so fucking stupid that you actually BRAG about it!

Like I said before twat lips, you don't mean shit to me and never will. Greedy fucks like you I hope drop off the planet or get taken up by aliens for chow. Either way, your ilk is off planet and the rest of us can get busy with the business of living and cooperating.

You just divide people. Like I said, I don't care if you come, stay, lay or pray, either way, you're still a fucked up whore for money. You sell out to whoever you think can benefit you in some strange way.

It's also reflected in the way you have rep whored yourself over these boards.

Try again you greedy gold digging bitch.

And how do you know Cali Girl is a trust fund baby?

He doesn't. He likes to make up shit because he doesn't know anything. Pity that you - who I may not agree with but usually respect - choose to 'thank' posters who call another poster a whore.

One thing about AGayBikerSailor, he's consistent. Same insults, same drivel, day in, day out. One of these days, he'll find out just what a bitch I am. It will be fun to see that whine.

BRING IT!

Tell you what you slaggy fucking whore, you ain't got shit, you ain't shit, and can't do shit.

Why? Because you're a shitty person.

Your posts reflect your values sweetcakes, and you ain't got anything other than a personal self interest which means fuck everyone over who doesn't agree with you.

It's reflected in the bimbo bitchy way you neg rep people by the way, shit.......you're so fucking stupid that you actually BRAG about it!

Like I said before twat lips, you don't mean shit to me and never will. Greedy fucks like you I hope drop off the planet or get taken up by aliens for chow. Either way, your ilk is off planet and the rest of us can get busy with the business of living and cooperating.

You just divide people. Like I said, I don't care if you come, stay, lay or pray, either way, you're still a fucked up whore for money. You sell out to whoever you think can benefit you in some strange way.

It's also reflected in the way you have rep whored yourself over these boards.

Try again you greedy gold digging bitch.

Well said Rob....and on to financial news it was reported on PBS just now that the four companies involved in the "spill" have lost almost 40 billion in stock drop.. BP nearly 28billion..haliburton..almost 5 billion.. and about 9 billion between the other two..

Now back to you Rob....

So how big is your trust fund? Or does daddy just cut the checks from his account?

You don't get to mention family on the forum. Remember that. And mind your own business about me.

Hey Twat Lips, you've posted lots of stuff on here about yourself. What with your 158 IQ and being a "published" author...........well.........we kinda know a bit of stuff about you from all the inane babble that you have so graciously provided.

And.......asking if daddy cut checks for your trust fund isn't mentioning family according to the rules of this forum. It's not allowed to INSULT family members.

Might wanna get rid of that narrow ass view that you're packing. It just focuses your stupidity so that all can see it.

As far as calling you a "whore"? Well.........considering the way you've rep whored yourself on here, as well as the way you talk about how you make all this cash and are a sell out.....well.......according to the definition, you ARE a whore. A GOP cash whore to be exact.

Here's the definition, considering that you're a supposed "author" I would expect you to know the meaning of words.

whore (hôr, hōr)
n.1. A prostitute.
2. A person considered sexually promiscuous.
3. A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.

intr.v. whored, whor·ing, whores

1. To associate or have sexual relations with prostitutes or a prostitute.
2. To accept payment in exchange for sexual relations.
3. To compromise one's principles for personal gain.

Whore | Define Whore at Dictionary.com

Consider the definitions in boldface. You've sold yourself out repeatedly on this board for rep, as well as have reflected your selling out in your posts.

In short, you're a whore.

So how big is your trust fund? Or does daddy just cut the checks from his account?

You don't get to mention family on the forum. Remember that. And mind your own business about me.

Hey Twat Lips, you've posted lots of stuff on here about yourself. What with your 158 IQ and being a "published" author...........well.........we kinda know a bit of stuff about you from all the inane babble that you have so graciously provided.

And.......asking if daddy cut checks for your trust fund isn't mentioning family according to the rules of this forum. It's not allowed to INSULT family members.

Might wanna get rid of that narrow ass view that you're packing. It just focuses your stupidity so that all can see it.

As far as calling you a "whore"? Well.........considering the way you've rep whored yourself on here, as well as the way you talk about how you make all this cash and are a sell out.....well.......according to the definition, you ARE a whore. A GOP cash whore to be exact.

Here's the definition, considering that you're a supposed "author" I would expect you to know the meaning of words.

whore (hôr, hōr)
n.1. A prostitute.
2. A person considered sexually promiscuous.
3. A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.

intr.v. whored, whor·ing, whores

1. To associate or have sexual relations with prostitutes or a prostitute.
2. To accept payment in exchange for sexual relations.
3. To compromise one's principles for personal gain.

Whore | Define Whore at Dictionary.com

Consider the definitions in boldface. You've sold yourself out repeatedly on this board for rep, as well as have reflected your selling out in your posts.

In short, you're a whore.

Righty right you are Rob.. Thats some GOOD reporting!.. Back atcha....

Hey Twat Lips, you've posted lots of stuff on here about yourself. What with your 158 IQ

That's like 4 standard deviations (=15) above the mean. I know three standard deviations above the mean means you are more "intelligent" than 99.7% of the population or "less-intelligent" if you are on the other end of the bell curve.

At any rate, I think it's funny that anyone (other than MENSA) cares about the upper end of the IQ test. The medical community only cares about the lower end to try and quantify degrees of mental retardation (at 70 two standard deviations below the mean of 100).

It's an outdated test that has little applicability and is basically a dinosaur. I remember listening to a lecture from a well known pathologist who made a crack that his IQ assessed as "normal" when he was a kid.

The only positive correlation between IQ scores is the propensity of people who mention their IQ scores to prattle on about how smart they are and how dumb everyone else is.

FWIW, I had my IQ tested when I was a kid. My parent's never told me the score (which leads me to believe it was average), and I never asked. At this point, I could care less.

Forum List

Back