ST's BP Rantings

Very little of what I do is debate. Debating those that game truth is a waste of time. As what I am doing now is not debate. The reason I came on this site was not debate. I came here originally and as here and now to point out lies that would otherwise go unchallenged. I do not do this for the benefit of the liars. They already know they are lying.

I'm aware of your 'entry' to USMB. I'm really not interested in anything you or your gay friend have to say. I don't respond to either of you in discussions because there is no point. Neither of you are capable of behaving like normal human beings. Although, every time your idiot shadow insults me, it does help my rep, so I guess he serves some vague purpose. Other than that, I have nothing to say to you.

Once again you choose whiny ad homs over responses to facts. You wasted twice as much energy whining why you ignored the facts than if you'd simply addressed them. No wonder you don't understand the inefficiency of BP's energy waste.

Was my comment directed to you? No. So fuck off, moron. I'm no more interested in your opinion than that of the other two droolers. They behave like two year olds with their whining. So I treat them as such.... all the parenting books suggest that one should not pander to a child's tantrums.

Mind your own fucking business.

I don't address you either. And you are aware of why. So, at the risk of repeating myself.... Fuck off you moronic little man.

Once again you choose whiny ad homs over responses to facts. You wasted twice as much energy whining why you ignored the facts than if you'd simply addressed them. No wonder you don't understand the inefficiency of BP's energy waste.

I've suggested daddy's aging little princess should have sold her BP stock but there must have been a snag in the conversation with the trust managers. Since this thing took off ...any talk of BP PAYING has been met with a sad face.:(

I like how BP's CEO said "It wasn't our accident but it is our responsibility." Sounds like Clintonesque dodging. "We fucked the ocean but we didn't have sex with it."

If they admit its their accident that opens the door to going over the 75 mil liability cap.

I've suggested daddy's aging little princess should have sold her BP stock but there must have been a snag in the conversation with the trust managers. Since this thing took off ...any talk of BP PAYING has been met with a sad face.:(

I like how BP's CEO said "It wasn't our accident but it is our responsibility." Sounds like Clintonesque dodging. "We fucked the ocean but we didn't have sex with it."

If they admit its their accident that opens the door to going over the 75 mil liability cap.

Try 8 billion and rising. Be kind to CaliGurl...she's in the bathtub while oddly the portfolio is also taking a bath...with a fresh box o blades trying to figure out if life on the streets will be worth it!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sumpin for the pain cupcake.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kh314bSB5lA]YouTube - Johnny Rivers - Positively 4th Street[/ame]

More taking a bath music...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-10XC-Lj4yc[/ame]

Last edited:
Yes. Accidents happen. And that's when the civil litigation system steps in. Offering a paltry $5000 check to people is insulting.

Good for the Alabama AG. That's what an AG should be doing. Protecting the citizens of his/her state from unscrupulous actors.

But they weren't offering a paltry $5000. They were offering a phone line to file complaints of $5000 or more.

Very evil of them.

Oops. Another example of why people shouldn't post without using the internet.

"King reportedly said the agreements stipulate that residents will give up their right to sue the company in exchange for a payment of up to $5,000."
Http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20003978-503544.html

Yeah. Of course. Why on earth should I be able to read articles that have already been provided:

A poor sound system muffled BP spokesperson Ruth Rendon's attempts to announce a phone number that those affected by the disaster could call to make a claim for $5,000 or more which, if approved by BP, could be mailed within a week.

But hey, why should I trust NPR?

Very little of what I do is debate. Debating those that game truth is a waste of time. As what I am doing now is not debate. The reason I came on this site was not debate. I came here originally and as here and now to point out lies that would otherwise go unchallenged. I do not do this for the benefit of the liars. They already know they are lying.

Well, you are honest about that. Debating yourself would be a waste of time.

Well,along with all the misery to come from this entire disaster, it gives a new meaning to "Gulf Oil". and this time it isn't funny.

But they weren't offering a paltry $5000. They were offering a phone line to file complaints of $5000 or more.

Very evil of them.

Oops. Another example of why people shouldn't post without using the internet.

"King reportedly said the agreements stipulate that residents will give up their right to sue the company in exchange for a payment of up to $5,000."
Http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20003978-503544.html

Yeah. Of course. Why on earth should I be able to read articles that have already been provided:

A poor sound system muffled BP spokesperson Ruth Rendon's attempts to announce a phone number that those affected by the disaster could call to make a claim for $5,000 or more which, if approved by BP, could be mailed within a week.

But hey, why should I trust NPR?

What does that have to do with the fact they have already had people sign agreements for a $5K settlement?

I'm aware of your 'entry' to USMB. I'm really not interested in anything you or your gay friend have to say. I don't respond to either of you in discussions because there is no point. Neither of you are capable of behaving like normal human beings. Although, every time your idiot shadow insults me, it does help my rep, so I guess he serves some vague purpose. Other than that, I have nothing to say to you.

Was my comment directed to you? No. So fuck off, moron. I'm no more interested in your opinion than that of the other two droolers. They behave like two year olds with their whining. So I treat them as such.... all the parenting books suggest that one should not pander to a child's tantrums.

I don't address you either. And you are aware of why. So, at the risk of repeating myself.... Fuck off you moronic little man.

This thread has helped prove you spend more time whining to people whom you say you won't respond to more than time spent discussing the issues.

The Congress has been overwhelmingly controlled by the democrats since 2007. The President has been a Democrat since Jan 2009. Those are the people responsible for creating legislation and safety laws for what you are talking about.

Go figure.

Only one flaw with this. The American Democrat party doesn't exist any longer. Only on paper.
:eusa_eh:

PatekPhilippe said:
Hi, you have received -85 reputation points from PatekPhilippe.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Grow up

Regards,
PatekPhilippe

Note: This is an automated message.

:eusa_eh:

:lol:

lame, pete

Hey there you slaggy fucking whore..........nice to see you revert to your traditional bitchiness when you have nothing worthwhile to say (which is 90 percent of the time).

Know what I hope for you princess? That your stock tanks and you end up penniless and broke, pulling tricks for candy bars and spare change, living up to the image of the pointless slut without a brain that you truly are.

Know what is the most criminal about this fucked up situation? The people doing the drilling HAD NO PLAN FOR WHAT TO DO WHEN SOMETHING WENT WRONG! They stated REPEATEDLY that there was no way this could happen, because the drill rigs were so technologically advanced that they didn't see it happening.

Same mindset over the banks by the way with their "too big to fail" bullshit.

The restrictions were lifted on drilling, Halliburton provided the slurry to reinforce the pipes which was NOT tested for that depth, which is why it failed and blew out.

You know........in the military we expect our equipment to work. We don't expect the planes to fall out of the sky, but sometimes shit happens and the aircraft will malfunction and crash.

The pilots practice emergency procedures for what to do in a bad situation. They don't expect the airframe to fail, but they know it may, so they figure the worst case scenario. That way, when it happens, they know what to do.

The oil drilling people DIDN'T think it would happen, which is why they didn't have any procedures for a worst case scenario, resulting in the current disaster that is going on now.

California Whore, fuck off yourself bitch, you have no idea about how things REALLY work because you are too busy insulating yourself from the rest of the word. Just because you have cash and a portfolio does not make you better than anyone else. Greed kills peaches, and you are a terminal case.

Glad I don't know you other than on this messageboard, because greedy asshole ***** like yourself who are gold digging bitches concerned only with themselves tend to piss me off.

But.........to tell you the truth slut, I wouldn't piss up your ass if your guts were on fire. If you continue to exist or not, makes no difference to me. Matter of fact, if I never heard from you, it would be just ducky with me.

Hey there you slaggy fucking whore..........nice to see you revert to your traditional bitchiness when you have nothing worthwhile to say (which is 90 percent of the time).

Know what I hope for you princess? That your stock tanks and you end up penniless and broke, pulling tricks for candy bars and spare change, living up to the image of the pointless slut without a brain that you truly are.

Know what is the most criminal about this fucked up situation? The people doing the drilling HAD NO PLAN FOR WHAT TO DO WHEN SOMETHING WENT WRONG! They stated REPEATEDLY that there was no way this could happen, because the drill rigs were so technologically advanced that they didn't see it happening.

The restrictions were lifted on drilling, Halliburton provided the slurry to reinforce the pipes which was NOT tested for that depth, which is why it failed and blew out.

You know........in the military we expect our equipment to work. We don't expect the planes to fall out of the sky, but sometimes shit happens and the aircraft will malfunction and crash.

The pilots practice emergency procedures for what to do in a bad situation. They don't expect the airframe to fail, but they know it may, so they figure the worst case scenario. That way, when it happens, they know what to do.

The oil drilling people DIDN'T think it would happen, which is why they didn't have any procedures for a worst case scenario, resulting in the current disaster that is going on now.

California Whore, fuck off yourself bitch, you have no idea about how things REALLY work because you are too busy insulating yourself from the rest of the word. Just because you have cash and a portfolio does not make you better than anyone else. Greed kills peaches, and you are a terminal case.

Glad I don't know you other than on this messageboard, because greedy asshole ***** like yourself who are gold digging bitches concerned only with themselves tend to piss me off.

But.........to tell you the truth slut, I wouldn't piss up your ass if your guts were on fire. If you continue to exist or not, makes no difference to me. Matter of fact, if I never heard from you, it would be just ducky with me.

So how do you know CaliGirl is a trust fund baby?

BTW, I think you misunderstand the phrase "to big to fail". It does not mean "So big that failure is not possible", it means "So big, that allowing it to fail would destroy the economy"

I hope she doesn't ignore ya Rob...

She's "ignored " me 4 or five times this morning!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Too big to fail is the same kind of mindset that these people had.

I want to know who the idiot was that thought going through without any kind of contingency plan was and why they did it (other than greed).

Also happened with Bush and his failure to have an exit strategy. WTF is with these GOP assholes?

Going with the mindset that failure isn't an option is dead wrong. Failure is ALWAYS an option.

I want to know who the idiot was that thought going through without any kind of contingency plan was and why they did it (other than greed).

Also happened with Bush and his failure to have an exit strategy. WTF is with these GOP assholes?

Going with the mindset that failure isn't an option is dead wrong. Failure is ALWAYS an option.

No, I mean 'too big to fail' means 'too big for us to allow it to fail without sacrificing our economy'

That's the problem - the investment banks and others got so big that their failure would have such drastic consequences the government had no choice but to act. Its a way to unfairly compete - once a company becomes that big, it has implied taxpayer backing in the event of catastrophe. So we need to get rid of that and simply cap the size of financial products companies.

What's Obama's exit strategy for the White House? He's lost apparently lost that too.

No, I mean 'too big to fail' means 'too big for us to allow it to fail without sacrificing our economy'

That's the problem - the investment banks and others got so big that their failure would have such drastic consequences the government had no choice but to act. Its a way to unfairly compete - once a company becomes that big, it has implied taxpayer backing in the event of catastrophe. So we need to get rid of that and simply cap the size of financial products companies.

And there lays the definition of Fascism.

Forum List

Back