ST's BP Rantings

This $500k valve that MAY or MAY NOT have prevented the ACCIDENT is, I assume, what you refer to. No one knows whether the damned valve would have stopped it, even the fucking experts didn't know.

Stop fucking whining about BP. Yea, I'm sorry for those who are losing their livelihoods and I have no doubt that they will be compensated... Just bear in mind the 29,000 that would be without their jobs if BP were not the company it is, also bear in mind the billions invested in the US by BP.
The hysteria about shit before you even have all the facts is kind of stupid.

I'm sorry sweetheart...You said BP invested? What was that multi billion exploration dollar tax giveaway a few years ago??? What you MEANT to say was money we without any vote on the matter gave BP...Right sugar britches? Cheneys personal little gift???

So you never commented on my question about you or yours owning BP stock.. Care to chime in on that point?

Huggy, I don't have you on ignore but you should know better than to try and ask me to expand on my views in any adult discussion. I do not debate with you, or your gay friends. I don't know why you waste your time bothering with me..... I don't waste mine on you. Got that?

Very little of what I do is debate. Debating those that game truth is a waste of time. As what I am doing now is not debate. The reason I came on this site was not debate. I came here originally and as here and now to point out lies that would otherwise go unchallenged. I do not do this for the benefit of the liars. They already know they are lying.

I'm sorry sweetheart...You said BP invested? What was that multi billion exploration dollar tax giveaway a few years ago??? What you MEANT to say was money we without any vote on the matter gave BP...Right sugar britches? Cheneys personal little gift???

So you never commented on my question about you or yours owning BP stock.. Care to chime in on that point?

Huggy, I don't have you on ignore but you should know better than to try and ask me to expand on my views in any adult discussion. I do not debate with you, or your gay friends. I don't know why you waste your time bothering with me..... I don't waste mine on you. Got that?

Very little of what I do is debate. Debating those that game truth is a waste of time. As what I am doing now is not debate. The reason I came on this site was not debate. I came here originally and as here and now to point out lies that would otherwise go unchallenged. I do not do this for the benefit of the liars. They already know they are lying.

I'm aware of your 'entry' to USMB. I'm really not interested in anything you or your gay friend have to say. I don't respond to either of you in discussions because there is no point. Neither of you are capable of behaving like normal human beings. Although, every time your idiot shadow insults me, it does help my rep, so I guess he serves some vague purpose. Other than that, I have nothing to say to you.

He should keep his expensive faggot ass at home in that big fucking White House, he doesn't need to be wasting my tax dollars flying himself and his "posse" of other imbeciles to Copenhagen for a failed attempt to get the Summer Olympics for Shitago.

Its not really your decision to make. He got elected President, not you.

You actually neg repped me for that? You have your nose so far up Barry's fag ass that you can't see what a hypocritical asswipe he is. Why is it OK for him to waste jet fuel on trivial trips and then turn around, lecture us and demand we drive golf carts? What an absolute clown you are.

By the way, he bought the Presidency with special interest money, that Kenyan sock puppet is doing his job perfect for his boss Soros, Georgy has made over 3 billion off of the recession the dimcrats in Congress started and Obama has kept going.

You got neg repped????? No way!!!! I am embarressed for whoever did that. Moi..I have never neg repped anyone. I lke it when someone says ignorant things. I never try to suppress somone elses truth...even if that truth is only in that one persons mind.

No it would not. These Rigs use a Pressure Balanced Sub-sea Safety Breakaway Coupling to prevent damage to sub-sea wellhead. This wellhead was destroyed before the explosion reached the Rig.

Saboteurs??:eek::eek:

Damn those Rouge Fundamentalist Whales!

It is called oil well Kick that causes an oil well blows out. This well extended over 5 miles below the surface so the kick was major. Lots of pressure like a volcano destroyed the blowout preventer's & the drill rig.

If the U.S. had required something called an "acoustic switch" to be installed on the rig, which cost a paltry $500,000 (compared to BP's billions in annual profits and the millions they are spending daily to fix their mess)

Leaking Oil Well Lacked Safeguard Device - WSJ.com

The Congress has been overwhelmingly controlled by the democrats since 2007. The President has been a Democrat since Jan 2009. Those are the people responsible for creating legislation and safety laws for what you are talking about.

Go figure.

Only one flaw with this. The American Democrat party doesn't exist any longer. Only on paper.
:eusa_eh:

I'm aware of your 'entry' to USMB. I'm really not interested in anything you or your gay friend have to say. I don't respond to either of you in discussions because there is no point. Neither of you are capable of behaving like normal human beings. Although, every time your idiot shadow insults me, it does help my rep, so I guess he serves some vague purpose. Other than that, I have nothing to say to you.

Once again you choose whiny ad homs over responses to facts. You wasted twice as much energy whining why you ignored the facts than if you'd simply addressed them. No wonder you don't understand the inefficiency of BP's energy waste.

The federal government can't even get rules that are already on the books implemented. Since 1994 fire booms were supposed to be available that would have cleaned up this mess by now and kept the damage out at sea;away from our coasts.

MSNBC has an article on it, I can't get my damn copy fuction to work to paste it here.

Saboteurs??:eek::eek:

It is called oil well Kick that causes an oil well blows out. This well extended over 5 miles below the surface so the kick was major. Lots of pressure like a volcano destroyed the blowout preventer's & the drill rig.

So!..ya flunked geography! Who Cares??? Chin UP Sport!!!! I'll splain it to ya easy-like!

A mile is "Almost" 5,000 feet in something we like to call distance. Distance isn't neccessarily how far you have to go an run when one-time rolls up on ya and your dumb ass is standin on the sidewalk talkin to one o yo ho's an ya slingin crack.

A Mile is 5,280 feet long. Five miles is 26,400 feet. All the reports have suggested the surface to the bottom of the ocean in the location of the oil leak is 5,000 feet. BUT!!! If you DO know of a proccess that can drill at 26,400 feet of ocean depth..don't keep it a secret.

Once again you choose whiny ad homs over responses to facts. You wasted twice as much energy whining why you ignored the facts than if you'd simply addressed them. No wonder you don't understand the inefficiency of BP's energy waste.

I've suggested daddy's aging little princess should have sold her BP stock but there must have been a snag in the conversation with the trust managers. Since this thing took off ...any talk of BP PAYING has been met with a sad face.:(

So!..ya flunked geography! Who Cares??? Chin UP Sport!!!! I'll splain it to ya easy-like!

A mile is "Almost" 5,000 feet in something we like to call distance. Distance isn't neccessarily how far you have to go an run when one-time rolls up on ya and your dumb ass is standin on the sidewalk talkin to one o yo ho's an ya slingin crack.

A Mile is 5,280 feet long. Five miles is 26,400 feet. All the reports have suggested the surface to the bottom of the ocean in the location of the oil leak is 5,000 feet. BUT!!! If you DO know of a proccess that can drill at 26,400 feet of ocean depth..don't keep it a secret.

Five Miles Deep: Pumping Oil from the Bottom of the Gulf

Transocean :: Cajun Express
Max Drill Depth 35,000 ft / 10,668 m

Now ocean depth is 8,500 ft

Just thought this was interesting, not arguing with you in the least.

I've suggested daddy's aging little princess should have sold her BP stock but there must have been a snag in the conversation with the trust managers. Since this thing took off ...any talk of BP PAYING has been met with a sad face.:(

I like how BP's CEO said "It wasn't our accident but it is our responsibility." Sounds like Clintonesque dodging. "We fucked the ocean but we didn't have sex with it."

Five Miles Deep: Pumping Oil from the Bottom of the Gulf

Transocean :: Cajun Express
Max Drill Depth 35,000 ft / 10,668 m

Now ocean depth is 8,500 ft

Just thought this was interesting, not arguing with you in the least.

How deep is the ocean floor at the spill?

The dummy before you was...just sayin...

I've decided that some republicans are simply anarchists. No governmental controls at all because they never do anything helpful. In fact, only the laws that outlaw the stuff they hate should be implemented...no gay marriage. No marijuana. no abortion.

Other than that...there's no need for government it seems.

I like how BP's CEO said "It wasn't our accident but it is our responsibility." Sounds like Clintonesque dodging. "We fucked the ocean but we didn't have sex with it."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well...... when ya get taught from being a baby that the earth is 5 or 6 thousand years old and some day soon JHAAEEEEEZZZZUUUUSSSS is gonna swoop down an snatch ya out of your magical underwear and take you to heaven and away from all the bad screamin heathins....

Is it any wonder that ...they will beleive nothing...or anything?

I guess there aren't any democrat anarchists or christians... :lol: You guys are pure comedy.

Oh no...there are. I've got a friend who lives out in Colorado...you should look him up on Facebook "Insurgento Estudiante"....he's a straight up radical anarchist.

I never said conservatives were the ONLY anarchists...just that SOME...the kind who say regulations never help (as stated earlier in this thread) are like anarchists.

Forum List

Back