ST's BP Rantings

And how do you know Cali Girl is a trust fund baby?

He doesn't. He likes to make up shit because he doesn't know anything. Pity that you - who I may not agree with but usually respect - choose to 'thank' posters who call another poster a whore.

One thing about AGayBikerSailor, he's consistent. Same insults, same drivel, day in, day out. One of these days, he'll find out just what a bitch I am. It will be fun to see that whine.

He doesn't. He likes to make up shit because he doesn't know anything. Pity that you - who I may not agree with but usually respect - choose to 'thank' posters who call another poster a whore.

One thing about AGayBikerSailor, he's consistent. Same insults, same drivel, day in, day out. One of these days, he'll find out just what a bitch I am. It will be fun to see that whine.

So how big is your trust fund? Or does daddy just cut the checks from his account?

Yes. Accidents happen. And that's when the civil litigation system steps in. Offering a paltry $5000 check to people is insulting.

Good for the Alabama AG. That's what an AG should be doing. Protecting the citizens of his/her state from unscrupulous actors.

But they weren't offering a paltry $5000. They were offering a phone line to file complaints of $5000 or more.

Very evil of them.

Oops. Another example of why people shouldn't post without using the internet.

"King reportedly said the agreements stipulate that residents will give up their right to sue the company in exchange for a payment of up to $5,000."
Http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20003978-503544.html

Thanks. That was the point I was trying to make. I doubt in this day and age that many people would fall for it, but it was good that the AG (and completely within the scope of their duties) shut it down.

The civil litigation system exists to right wrongs like this. I am surprised BP even tried to pull this off.

So how big is your trust fund? Or does daddy just cut the checks from his account?

You don't get to mention family on the forum. Remember that. And mind your own business about me.

You don't get to mention family on the forum. Remember that. And mind your own business about me.

Huge then I take it? Must be nice to have all that hard earned cash given to you for free. No wonder you don't understand what's at stake in the gulf - you've never had to work for anything so you don't understand those who have. I'm going to hazard a guess and say I'd bet 2 to 1 odds you are childless.

Huge then I take it? Must be nice to have all that hard earned cash given to you for free. No wonder you don't understand what's at stake in the gulf - you've never had to work for anything so you don't understand those who have. I'm going to hazard a guess and say I'd bet 2 to 1 odds you are childless.

Do you struggle with basic comprehension? Which part of 'mind your own business about me' needs to be spelled out for you?

Do you struggle with basic comprehension? Which part of 'mind your own business about me' needs to be spelled out for you?

Got you down to a tee, don't I? Not married either I bet.

Its plainly obvious by your attitude you are a person with nothing to lose.

But they weren't offering a paltry $5000. They were offering a phone line to file complaints of $5000 or more.

Very evil of them.

"King reportedly said the agreements stipulate that residents will give up their right to sue the company in exchange for a payment of up to $5,000."

Thanks. That was the point I was trying to make. I doubt in this day and age that many people would fall for it, but it was good that the AG (and completely within the scope of their duties) shut it down.

The civil litigation system exists to right wrongs like this. I am surprised BP even tried to pull this off.

Posted by Geauxtodanceschool:

"But they weren't offering a paltry $5000."

Really? From post on an internet forum, you have decided this? What a fucking moron. A jealous, judgemental fucking moron. You don't know jack shit about me.... You have decided - and been influenced by others - exactly what I am. What a very stupid guy you are.

So basically you're a fat ass rich bitch living in the UK pretending to be a writer and your obvious lack of talent has lead you to messag
e boards where you can honestly tell people a lot of what you have written has been "published."

You probably don't tell them your username because it would show your lack of imagination as you got it from the smallest belt size you've ever been able to wear without the assistance of flesh colored bungy cords. There was Equator, Asia, South America, Texas, then California belt size. Congratulations!

Really? From post on an internet forum, you have decided this? What a fucking moron. A jealous, judgemental fucking moron. You don't know jack shit about me.... You have decided - and been influenced by others - exactly what I am. What a very stupid guy you are.

Thought so.
Occupation
Freelance Writer
Nailed it

Sweet. So... all we have to do is re-combine all the complex hydrocarbons in the atmosphere and make it rain oil?

Easy, no problem.

Going through life fat and stupid is no way to live dipstick.....why don't you just shut your piehole until you have something useful to contribute.

Sooo, let's see if I have this straight....

You're the one claiming that Oil is magically going to renew itself as fast as we use it...

And I'm the one making sarcastic comments about that line of BS...

And that apparently makes me "fat and stupid".

LOL. What an amazing retort!

Thought so.
Occupation
Freelance Writer
Nailed it

Nailed what?

point out where I said oil will "magically renew itself"...but before that go back to school and take english as a second language because your current language, retardia, is making you look like a fool.

Last edited:
Retard alert. Congress not the President create legislation.[

I don't think you understand how a bill becomes a law. The President is an integral part of the process by which legislation is created - he can actually change the number of votes required to pass a bill from 1/2 to 2/3 at will. This power gives the President much influence over the Congress, to the point that many Presidents will have proposed legislation as part of their campaign platform and then work closely with Congress to get that legislation passed.

For instance, the Republicans could have stopped any Democratic legislation they pleased in 2007 and 2008 with a veto from President Bush. That's hardly controlling Congress.

And in fact, Bush either used, or threatened to use, the Veto just about every proposed Democratic legislation in 2007 and 2008.

And the Republicans used to crow about how the Democrats at the time were a "do nothing" congress, that couldn't get anything passed.

The righties seem to think that people have a 2 minute attention span.

Posted by Geauxtodanceschool:

"But they weren't offering a paltry $5000."

Http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_...y? You shouldn't take this too personally.

Retard alert. Congress not the President create legislation.[

I don't think you understand how a bill becomes a law. The President is an integral part of the process by which legislation is created - he can actually change the number of votes required to pass a bill from 1/2 to 2/3 at will. This power gives the President much influence over the Congress, to the point that many Presidents will have proposed legislation as part of their campaign platform and then work closely with Congress to get that legislation passed.

For instance, the Republicans could have stopped any Democratic legislation they pleased in 2007 and 2008 with a veto from President Bush. That's hardly controlling Congress.

And in fact, Bush either used, or threatened to use, the Veto just about every proposed Democratic legislation in 2007 and 2008.

And the Republicans used to crow about how the Democrats at the time were a "do nothing" congress, that couldn't get anything passed.

Hey dumb ass...if you have a majority you can override a veto.

point out where I said oil will "magically renew itself"...but before that go back to school and take english as a second language because your current language, retardia, is making you look like a fool.

Oh, I don't know, how about with this sentence bolded below?

Thank you...I was addressing Samson's statement that "to some extent every energy source is non renewable". Since we know that matter and energy are the same thing, cannot be created or destroyed and finite there has to be a process to transform it into one form or another. Oil is renewable as long as there are processes in place that transform it from the form of matter/energy it was prior to it becoming oil. If this were not true oil as we know it today wouldn't exist. Therefore I submit that oil is a renewable resource. It's just a question of finding a process to create one form of matter/energy from another.

Which was the point of my reply stating that it would be "easy" to recombine the hydrocarbons in the atmosphere and make it rain oil.

Try and keep up.

Hey dumb ass...if you have a majority you can override a veto.

No, DUMB ASS, you need a 2/3 Majority to override a Veto.

But don't take my word for it...

Veto override - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I thought the second law addressed heat loss and entropy.

Increase in entropy also means a reduction in the amount of energy available to do work.

Thank you...I was addressing Samson's statement that "to some extent every energy source is non renewable". Since we know that matter and energy are the same thing, cannot be created or destroyed and finite there has to be a process to transform it into one form or another. Oil is renewable as long as there are processes in place that transform it from the form of matter/energy it was prior to it becoming oil. If this were not true oil as we know it today wouldn't exist. Therefore I submit that oil is a renewable resource. It's just a question of finding a process to create one form of matter/energy from another.

My point is that even the sun will stop burning.

Yeah, I admit, it is a tad hyperbolic.

:tongue:

Forum List

Back