ST's BP Rantings

How is it you can spend 24 hours a day on here now....I looked at your post times for your messages and they are all around the clock for the last month...are you on meth now?

Precisely my point....irresponsible lazy asses don't make good mayors.

You're right, New Orleans made a mistake in electing the pro-business conservative candidate. They should have gone with the liberal. I completly agree.

When people see the left defending this joke of a mayor and the governor all the rest of the country does is laugh at them.

Actually PatekFuck, only a very tiny minority of people actually lack empathy to the point that they laugh at their fellow citizens as they drown to death. You're obviously one of them.

There was an evacuation plan in place..there is no refuting this point.
There never was refuting of it - its not possible to prove something DOESN'T exist, idiot. On the other hand, if there was "an evacuation plan in place" - I have yet to see a copy.

the government engineer who gave oil giant BP the final approval to drill admitted that he never asked for proof that the preventer worked.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...a U.S. government engineer made the final call??????

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooops!!!!!!

the government engineer who gave oil giant BP the final approval to drill admitted that he never asked for proof that the preventer worked.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...a U.S. government engineer made the final call??????

But I thought Obama made the final call?

Let's hold our own government to the same standards that we hold BP.

If BP as a corporation are guilty because some of their staff fucked up. Then the US government is responsible for a US Government employed engineer signing it off. Oops.

Apparently he did. All government workers do in fact work for Obama. Looks like the U.S. government is going to be on the hook for the cost of clean up along with BP.

Now start at least ten dumb ass threads about how government engineers are all fucked up why don't you.

If BP as a corporation are guilty because some of their staff fucked up. Then the US government is responsible for a US Government employed engineer signing it off. Oops.

Why? Its BP's operation. Are companies abdicated from responsibility for their own operations simply because they have government inspectors looking over their backs sometimes? I think not. The point of government inspectors isn't to do your job for you, its to catch if you you're not doing your job. The fact they failed to catch you fucking up doesn't mean you are no longer responsible for the fuck up, that's pure stupidity that only someone like you would come up with. The safety of a rig is the ultimate responsibility of the companies involved with the rig, not the government.

Its analogous to blaming the police because someone broke into your house.

Last edited:

Obama's administration APPROVED the rig in question for NOT being inspected. So If BP is criminal guess who is backing them up from the Government?

I don't believe anything you post.

It states in the Huffingtonpost article you provided that, ", the government engineer who gave oil giant BP the final approval to drill admitted that he never asked for proof that the preventer worked".

Also, "AOGCC commissioner Cathy Foerster explains that investigators didn't find widespread evidence of such falsification at oil drilling operations".

Federal documents show that the Department of the Interior's Minerals Management Service (MMS) gave BP a "categorical exclusion" on April 6, 2009 to commence drilling with Deepwater Horizon even though it had not produced the impact study required by a law known as the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA).

Obama sheltered BP's Deepwater Horizon rig from regulatory requirement

Why? Its BP's operation. Are companies abdicated from responsibility for their own operations simply because they have government inspectors looking over their backs sometimes? I think not. The point of government inspectors isn't to do your job for you, its to catch if you you're not doing your job. The fact they failed to catch you fucking up doesn't mean you are no longer responsible for the fuck up, that's pure stupidity that only someone like you would come up with. The safety of a rig is the ultimate responsibility of the companies involved with the rig, not the government.

Just for fun, answer me this..... Which President signed off the final agreement for the drilling. His actual signature. And.... when.

Apparently he did. All government workers do in fact work for Obama. Looks like the U.S. government is going to be on the hook for the cost of clean up along with BP.

Now start at least ten dumb ass threads about how government engineers are all fucked up why don't you.

So Eric Neal called up Obama and said "Mr. President, do I have your permission to pass this rig" ? LOL!!! Yeah right.

Why should the government be on the hook for the clean up? If I get mugged and have my wallet stolen, does that mean the police department owes me money for not stopping it?

The point of government inpectors is to make sure YOU follow the correct procedures and regulations you twit....but when the government inspector ADMITS HE DIDN'T DO HIS FUCKING JOB THEN HE AND THE GOVERNMENT ARE LIABLE!!!! Get that concept through your thick fucking skull.

Do you understand what the term "FINAL APPROVAL" means?

Last edited:

Just for fun, answer me this..... Which President signed off the final agreement for the drilling. His actual signature. And.... when.

Lets see it. It will abdicate BP, Transocean, and Halburton, from all responsibility for their actions, its very important and relevant.

It's quite clear you do not know what the fuck you're talking about. Perhaps this will help you.
Minerals Management Service oversight questioned during Kenner hearing into Gulf of Mexico oil leak | NOLA.com

The point of government inpectors is to make sure YOU follow the correct procedures and regulations you twit

And one of the points of the police is to keep my wallet from being stolen and to get it back or at least find the guy who did it if it is stolen. So if I get my wallet stolen and the cops fail to catch the perpetrator, the government owes me money, right?

....but when the government inspector ADMITS HE DIDN'T DO HIS FUCKING JOB THEN HE AND THE GOVERNMENT ARE LIABLE!!!! Get that concept through your thick fucking skull.

Its ultimately BP and its contractors' responsibility to ensure the safety of that rig, if you don't understand that then I'm sorry.

All the time oil companies are forced to clean up old rig sites on land - even if those rig sites were built and operated back in the day when there was no regulation and no inspectors. Why? Because a corporation is responsible for the damage it does to the environment, period. But I know you don't believe in corporate responsibility - responsibility is for the little people.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back