ST's BP Rantings

Why do you think those foreign fuckers known as British Petrolium are drilling HERE?

Bush Jr. and Cheney took out those restrictions, that's why they're fucking up the Gulf.

Maybe they are drilling there because there is a need for Oil? I know that sounds crazy to you, but I suspect there is something there, huh. ;)

It's also patently obvious to even the most casual observer that they are drilling HERE because it's cheaper than anywhere else.

We don't have restrictions on our drilling like many other countries do.

Face it, if you can skimp on equipment and safety procedures, it increases the profitability of your company. Ever hear of the slipshod work done by Halliburton at Walter Reed and the Green Zone Baghdad barracks?

I don't think drilling is cheap anywhere. Regulations are prohibitive, that is why it was deep water in the first place. BP violated procedures big time, that is what caused the problem. Government do nothing Inspections were a big part too.

Why do you think those foreign fuckers known as British Petrolium are drilling HERE?

Bush Jr. and Cheney took out those restrictions, that's why they're fucking up the Gulf.

Maybe they are drilling there because there is a need for Oil? I know that sounds crazy to you, but I suspect there is something there, huh. ;)

It's also patently obvious to even the most casual observer that they are drilling HERE because it's cheaper than anywhere else.

Face it, if you can skimp on equipment and safety procedures, it increases the profitability of your company. Ever hear of the slipshod work done by Halliburton at Walter Reed and the Green Zone Baghdad barracks?

I swear you just make shit up dont you..... No fact in any of it just pull it straight from your ass....

YOU think drilling on offshore platforms is cheaper? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

And and ultra-deep drilling at that??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

Gimme a break man, the rig itself is expensive as hell... THen you have to get people certified for deep drilling (not cheap), pay the insurance for all the men and equipment and given the fact it is a high risk undertaking expect to pay triple regular rates.. THe freaking automatic shut offs or dead mans switches require a separate boat at all times.. THen there is the cost of getting supplies to and oil from the rigs, rotating crews, etc etc..... CHeaper??? HA!

And as far as restrictions? HA! Places like CHina, Russia, the "Stans", Africa, The Middle East ????? you think they have stricter regulations than we do? Better get a clue and fast, they will drill anywhere they are able to and thats the truth... How in the hell do you think Hussein was able to open up the pipelines and dump oil into the gulf back in the 90's? because they have drilling a few miles away or closer... THey do not refine it there, they sell it and others do that, so its from drill to pipe to water... Get a clue....

Slipshod work? give me a break, the setup was the most advanced one out there.. it was a new attempt at deep drilling, it had an accident, it happens even under the best of conditions...

jesus dude get over the emotional nonsense already....

Drilling a mile deep and offshore is very expensive. The reward factor was pretty big too though. This thing can produce oil for the rest of our lives. I'd probably have drilled too.

Are you saying that the United States owns the entire Gulf of Mexico and anything found in or below it? I believe the rig was over 50 miles from our closest shore line, isn't that International waters? What restrictions, specifically, do other countries have on drilling that the United States doesn't? How exactly is it "cheaper" to drill in 5000 feet of water?
What contractor would you have recommended to do the work that Halliburton did in the Green Zone and at Walter Reed Army Medical Center?
I'm not being sarcastic here, I am actually interested in your answers since you seem to have knowledge on both subjects that I don't.

I swear you just make shit up dont you..... No fact in any of it just pull it straight from your ass....

Gimme a break man, the rig itself is expensive as hell... THen you have to get people certified for deep drilling (not cheap), pay the insurance for all the men and equipment and given the fact it is a high risk undertaking expect to pay triple regular rates.. THe freaking automatic shut offs or dead mans switches require a separate boat at all times.. THen there is the cost of getting supplies to and oil from the rigs, rotating crews, etc etc..... CHeaper??? HA!

And as far as restrictions? HA! Places like CHina, Russia, the "Stans", Africa, The Middle East ????? you think they have stricter regulations than we do? Better get a clue and fast, they will drill anywhere they are able to and thats the truth... How in the hell do you think Hussein was able to open up the pipelines and dump oil into the gulf back in the 90's? because they have drilling a few miles away or closer... THey do not refine it there, they sell it and others do that, so its from drill to pipe to water... Get a clue....

Slipshod work? give me a break, the setup was the most advanced one out there.. it was a new attempt at deep drilling, it had an accident, it happens even under the best of conditions...

Hey stupid......lemmie square you on some mistaken points........

First off, I said they SKIMPED ON SAFETY EQUIPMENT AND PROCEDURES believing that their rig could never fail, and because they skimped on safety procedures and equipment in an attempt to increase profitability, that is why it failed.

The slurry made by Halliburton WAS NOT TESTED AT THAT DEPTH, nor were the blowout preventers (which were supposed to be tested at full pressure for 5 minutes, not 30 seconds and bleed off the pressure for the next 4 1/2 minutes), as well as factor in the BP executive telling them to pull out the drilling mud before testing the BOP's, well.......you can see where the problems are.

As far as drilling restrictions being more lax in the Gulf? Yep, let's talk about the secret meetings with BP and Cheney while he was in office, as well as the fact that we don't require things like drilling a relief well while drilling the regular well like Norway requires.

How about the BOP valves that Brazil requires?

We don't require that stuff.

1.It's also patently obvious to even the most casual observer that they are drilling HERE because it's cheaper than anywhere else.

2.We don't have restrictions on our drilling like many other countries do.

3.Face it, if you can skimp on equipment and safety procedures, it increases the profitability of your company. Ever hear of the slipshod work done by Halliburton at Walter Reed and the Green Zone Baghdad barracks?

Hey stupid......lemmie square you on some mistaken points........

First off, I said they SKIMPED ON SAFETY EQUIPMENT AND PROCEDURES believing that their rig could never fail, and because they skimped on safety procedures and equipment in an attempt to increase profitability, that is why it failed.

The slurry made by Halliburton WAS NOT TESTED AT THAT DEPTH, nor were the blowout preventers (which were supposed to be tested at full pressure for 5 minutes, not 30 seconds and bleed off the pressure for the next 4 1/2 minutes), as well as factor in the BP executive telling them to pull out the drilling mud before testing the BOP's, well.......you can see where the problems are.

As far as drilling restrictions being more lax in the Gulf? Yep, let's talk about the secret meetings with BP and Cheney while he was in office, as well as the fact that we don't require things like drilling a relief well while drilling the regular well like Norway requires.

How about the BOP valves that Brazil requires?

We don't require that stuff.

Oh well let me square you on a few things then...

1, 2, 3, above. The numbers in blue is what ya said..... So thats what I responded to. Follow me? I dont guess what you mean i respond to what you say...

Secret meetings? LOL, oh okay and how about the fact BP was a major contributer to Obama's campaign, and obama just happened to green light more off shore drilling?

yeah, if ya want to cry about crap best be ready to cry about both sides....

You don't know any of that shit.. Seriously you pull it out of CNN or MSNBC's ass, or your own, and then call it fact.... it was an accident and sometimes they happen. you can't go off crying like a punk every time one happens. Especially not if you are just going to ignorantly blame one side.. Both sides fucked up, just like any other time. So stop trying to finger point like a ball baby... The way the explosion happened no switch in the world would have mattered, and you silly ases wont take your head out of olbermans butt long enough to realize that..

Wa wa wa dick cheney, wa wa wa george w bush, blah blah blah... THey are gone now so you can stop crying already. They weren't any worse than the guys we have now no matter how much you try and bullshit yourself.... What happened to that patriot act repeal? LOL, yeah funny how thats not mentioned anymore now isn't it.. Fucking dreamer wake up already, there is no OIL party, they are all OIL parties....

Last edited:
Actually, it's posted in a lot of news sites.

You need a link, or are you a big boy and can look stuff up all by yourself?

Show us that you can gslack........it's just like going to the big boy's potty all by yourself. At first it's scary, but then you get used to it.

Were not all the workers on the Deepwater Horizon oil platform working on the well trained experienced union employees?

Show us that you can gslack........it's just like going to the big boy's potty all by yourself. At first it's scary, but then you get used to it.

Ah well then you would have supplied a link to back your claims then wouldn't you... of course you would, if the claim had any credibility and did not come directly from liberal media as i stated before, you would have posted just to shut me up.... But ya didn't did ya douchebag.... nope all ya did, AGAIN, was tell me to go look up your claims for ya.... It doesn't work that way asshole, you do your own research, and if ya choose not to, then we can call you full of shit.

Come on little fella, you know how to do it don't ya? Its just like the first night you spent playing closet case in huggy's thread. Sure it was uncomfortable at first but you soon made yourself right at home didnt ya....:lol:

So no response to Obama's part in all of this either? yeah thought not... Ya see thats why you get beaten every time on here.. You have no code you will not break to pretend your side is right all the time. Thats why people with a spine and a code of ethics will always spank you on here.

You didn't post an article or source for your claim and tried to get me to do it because you know dam good and well it will be from a liberal bias source. ya see thats where a code of ethics shows. Anyone can fake it, but when its down to brass tax you fold and bullshit your way out... Ever heard the saying the devil (or jesus) is in the details? Well maybe you should learn about it sometime... Because your weakness shows in the details of your posts...

So you go and get your link from MSNBC or whatever liberal media you choose. If ya don't then not only are you full of shit, but you're spineless as well....:lol:

Here ya go......

Oil spill hearings: Transocean lawyer disputes 2008 accident report | NOLA.com

You can read the transcripts of the employees who were actually there, as well as some of the findings of the board.

Try again douchebag.

Dude you just got caught lying again.... Going to run away this time too? I am really tired of playing with you and your unethical nonsense is getting on my last nerve.... So here is the deal.... I am going to ask you once to tell the truth about whats in that article and what it says... And if you lie, bullshit or exaggerate I am going to post that article with highlights showing point blank how you are an unethical liar...

Does that article make any claims you just made before? Does it in any way back anything you claimed? Come on tool time to man up......

Here ya go......

Oil spill hearings: Transocean lawyer disputes 2008 accident report | NOLA.com

You can read the transcripts of the employees who were actually there, as well as some of the findings of the board.

Try again douchebag.

Dude you just got caught lying again.... Going to run away this time too? I am really tired of playing with you and your unethical nonsense is getting on my last nerve.... So here is the deal.... I am going to ask you once to tell the truth about whats in that article and what it says... And if you lie, bullshit or exaggerate I am going to post that article with highlights showing point blank how you are an unethical liar...

Does that article make any claims you just made before? Does it in any way back anything you claimed? Come on tool time to man up......

AbikerSailor read the title and figured, hey, I 'm raising reasonable doubt here. Once again, opting out of reading the article proves to be a downfall.

Ah well then you would have supplied a link to back your claims then wouldn't you... of course you would, if the claim had any credibility and did not come directly from liberal media as i stated before, you would have posted just to shut me up.... But ya didn't did ya douchebag.... nope all ya did, AGAIN, was tell me to go look up your claims for ya.... It doesn't work that way asshole, you do your own research, and if ya choose not to, then we can call you full of shit.

Come on little fella, you know how to do it don't ya? Its just like the first night you spent playing closet case in huggy's thread. Sure it was uncomfortable at first but you soon made yourself right at home didnt ya....:lol:

So no response to Obama's part in all of this either? yeah thought not... Ya see thats why you get beaten every time on here.. You have no code you will not break to pretend your side is right all the time. Thats why people with a spine and a code of ethics will always spank you on here.

You didn't post an article or source for your claim and tried to get me to do it because you know dam good and well it will be from a liberal bias source. ya see thats where a code of ethics shows. Anyone can fake it, but when its down to brass tax you fold and bullshit your way out... Ever heard the saying the devil (or jesus) is in the details? Well maybe you should learn about it sometime... Because your weakness shows in the details of your posts...

So you go and get your link from MSNBC or whatever liberal media you choose. If ya don't then not only are you full of shit, but you're spineless as well....:lol:

Congratulations gooslurper... You made "The List". There will be no "opting out".

Congratulations gooslurper... You made "The List". There will be no "opting out".
as if anyone gives a rats ass about your fucking list, moron

Like a fuckin clock as soon as he sticks his foot in his mouth you show up and cry for me to leave your friend alone...... LOL you two are a joke......

OHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Im now going to be called "gay" by two closet cases in their little mutual admiration/man love thread.... I am so upset now... Really....:lol:

Well you go and talk about me in your little man love thread all you want to douchebag..... LOL, dude seriously..... Is there something wrong with you two mentally or what? Do you have any idea that you threatening to put people in a "homo-cage" is the most retarded and juvenile homophobic thing anyone has seen since high school?

What are you still in high school or did you just never grow up? You two are the types of guys who sit back in a bar and call everyone who dances or has fun gay, and then watch as those guys take the women home... But thats okay isn't it dreamer.... yeah those women are obviously messed up and cannot recognize the gayness in their chosen partners.... yeah sure pal sure.... Yep obviously everyone else is suspect but you two are straight.... Sure ya are, you are the first to spot gays aren't ya.. yep takes a straight guy to spot a gay one huh.....:lol::lol:

You two are ridiculous, from your badgering of a woman who didn't like you, to your man-love thread, and all the rest of your nonsensical bullshit....:lol::lol:

This is what your post said in essence .....

"Don't pick on my friend or I will put you in my homo-cage and watch you get spanked; cause thats what a straight guy does!" -HUGGY
:lol:

Last edited:
A fisherman, who was among nine cleanup workers airlifted to New Orleans-area hospitals with signs of illness last week, filed a complaint in federal court Sunday alleging that BP made him take a decontamination shower and confiscated his clothes before he entered West Jefferson Medical Center. The fisherman, James Wunstell of Galliano, is asking a federal judge to order BP to stop taking items that could provide evidence of the dispersants' toxic effect.

"At West Jefferson, there were tents set up outside the hospital, where I was stripped of my clothing, washed with water and several showers, before I was allowed into the hospital," said Wunstell in a sworn statement from his hospital bed Saturday. "When I asked for my clothing, I was told that BP had confiscated my clothing and it would not be returned."

BP clashes with critics on Gulf of Mexico oil crisis response | NOLA.com

Man oh man, is that all the people do down in Louisiana is, bitch?

what a bunch of whiny assed people.

First Katrina, now this.

A fisherman, who was among nine cleanup workers airlifted to New Orleans-area hospitals with signs of illness last week, filed a complaint in federal court Sunday alleging that BP made him take a decontamination shower and confiscated his clothes before he entered West Jefferson Medical Center. The fisherman, James Wunstell of Galliano, is asking a federal judge to order BP to stop taking items that could provide evidence of the dispersants' toxic effect.

"At West Jefferson, there were tents set up outside the hospital, where I was stripped of my clothing, washed with water and several showers, before I was allowed into the hospital," said Wunstell in a sworn statement from his hospital bed Saturday. "When I asked for my clothing, I was told that BP had confiscated my clothing and it would not be returned."

BP clashes with critics on Gulf of Mexico oil crisis response | NOLA.com

Yeah...it's always sound policy after DECONTAMINATING SOMEONE that you return their contaminated clothes to them so they can re-contaminate themselves....:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back