Stuck for an answer

Walz was the alpha, and the whole nation saw it. Walz dominated, Vance cowered.
Herbert.jpg

And that's why the Christofascist losers here are crying and trying to deflect.

See you in November, losers.
Partisans thought their candidate won, the rest of America was split with Vance leading by 1%. Me, it was split evenly and I do like Walz a little more but the debate did nothing to sway me to vote for either candidate or their running mate. Still bad choices.

Seriously, why keep advertising how dumb you are?

JD stuck in conspiracy land. Everyone else knows the answer. I suspect JD does as well but his grifting wont let him say it.

I hate to say it but that was always going to be the piss in Trump's corn flakes.

Fortunately that question has been settled for years now, and it's not going to sway anybody from or to Trump.

JD didn't really need to answer.

Manboob as always is full of shit.

Vance owned the stage over all three opponents.

Walz didn’t suck as badly as Biden had, but Walz was still a study in flop sweat.

If that’s what you need to believe, ok by me but I’ll stick to what I read.
---
The survey found that party identification strongly shaped the perceptions of people who watched the debate: Democrats overwhelmingly sided with Walz, while Republicans picked Vance as the winner.

But Walz had a commanding advantage with independents, 58 percent of whom sided with the Minnesota governor while 42 percent gave Vance the edge.
---

JD stuck in conspiracy land. Everyone else knows the answer. I suspect JD does as well but his grifting wont let him say it.

Notice how they held that question til the end to use it as a final impression…you knew they were going to ask that question, but they didn’t ask walk to defend Kamala’s statements about fracking, the border, and other things

It was a setup by cbs..they knew it was a loaded question, that’s why they asked it.

Forum List

Back