Student Debt Forgiveness knocked down

Or take it from rich people. That works, too.
Thats your answer? Take other peoples money because the bribe Sloppy Joe promised in order to buy votes was one he can't keep?

Who tasked you with stealing other people's money?

Yes, but those type of jobs shouldn't be going to people just because they are black.....and let's be honest, most of them are not intellectually capable enough to be in those positions...

We need to teach the blacks that it is ok to do menial jobs again.....we have allowed too many of them to get too uppity and they are reaching above their weight...
What a POS ^^^

It is unconstitutional for a president to do it by EO

But not for Congress to do it...they literally wrote this in their opinion...did you not read it?
You are correct. So what did the ruling say about congress passing a law (I can't find the opinion) and why do you think such a law would be ruled constitutional by this court?

He didn't do that.
He couldn't do it...

But he definitely wanted to.....

That muslim registry idea would have been struck down too....because he also wanted to do that..

Are you pretending this didn't happen??

Anyhoo, forgiving student loan debt is 1000 times worse than requiring muslims to register with the government because of their religion

Last edited:
You are correct. So what did the ruling say (I can't find the opinion) and why do you think such a law would be ruled constitutional by this court?
Because the Court felt things like who pays what which is basically what student loan forgiveness is, is up to Congress since they are the ones who control the purse strings...

The Conservative justices even quoted Pelosi in their decision......because back when those to the left of her were pressuring her and Biden to just cancel student debt by EO -- she said he doesn't have the power.....she was right and the ruling is right

Fz4Vph4XgAEfjBB.jpg

I am betting the Repubs hear a lot about this one during the Presidential election. I really thought this was just a campaign issue.

From Breitbart...​

They found Medusa.​

OOF: Look who the SCOTUS majority quoted in striking down Biden's student debt scheme.

fcacce46-9140-487c-a070-b69fe4ce4a96-1052x615.jpg

Last edited:
Also for the lib loon liars
This does NOT preclude bankruptcy. Very very few are bankrupted by this. They just wanted a freebie way out because they wished for it and felt it was”fair”. All this sappy emotive bullshit had taken three big hits this week!

Forum List

Back