Student penalized for using word " man" on his essay

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Student Penalized for Using Word ‘man’ on his Essay

At the University of Florida, a student was recently penalized for writing “man” instead of “humankind” in a class paper.

History major Martin Poirier wrote “Water is a thing prior to man” on a paper for a history class called “History of Water.”

“Thoughtful paper, although the writing-mechanics errors are killing you,” Professor Jack Davis wrote at the bottom of the paper. He gave the student a B minus, according to a copy of the essay published in the student news outlet the Daily Nerv.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And to think Obama created all this bs with language use in favor of his own since he's one of them. Can't tell a liberal that all the Bill Ayers cult followers have been brainwashed into Trump started it. LMFAO. Meanwhile it's been Obama but since they supported it back then they saw O loser as their Hero.

Indoctrination is easy to those who are easily manipulated by Gov. bs.

Oh look. Yet another conservative snowflake student blaming his mistake on PC. Boring. Why can't conservative students just take responsibility for their mistakes>?

I blame the PC culture of victimhood that modern conservatism now embraces to the exclusion of all else.

At the University of Florida, a student was recently penalized for writing “man” instead of “humankind” in a class paper.

History major Martin Poirier wrote “Water is a thing prior to man” on a paper for a history class called “History of Water.”

“Thoughtful paper, although the writing-mechanics errors are killing you,” Professor Jack Davis wrote at the bottom of the paper. He gave the student a B minus, according to a copy of the essay published in the student news outlet the Daily Nerv.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And to think Obama created all this bs with language use in favor of his own since he's one of them. Can't tell a liberal that all the Bill Ayers cult followers have been brainwashed into Trump started it. LMFAO. Meanwhile it's been Obama but since they supported it back then they saw O loser as their Hero.

I doubt that was the only reason. "Water is a thing prior to man", sounds like something that an elementary school student would write.

Link?

You can't write stuff like this without providing s legit link.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

You not liking the source doesn't equal not legit

• Banned

Link?

Link this, it's up there if you are too blind to see it sucks to be you lol.

• Banned

Link?

I thought I saw you some where in here , the one the cops took down kinda like a little stick lmao

Last edited:

The key question to my mind is how long will this shit last under the Trump administration?

The answer; for ever because conservatives dont give a shit about humanities. Conservatives abandoned those fields to Marxists decades ago.

The key question to my mind is how long will this shit last under the Trump administration?

The answer; for ever because conservatives dont give a shit about humanities. Conservatives abandoned those fields to Marxists decades ago.

Yeah that is a good question. I wonder if they think al their puss protesting is going to make Trump step down. The idiots they are.

I mean their bs proves nothing, does nothing and if you as me these morons are worse than BLM, so far I haven't even noticed anything but little bitch white twenty something who live in mommy's basement doing this bs.
Soros must be paying them to act like morons too.

Forum List

Back