Student protesters mum

They can peacefully protest, oh no they can't. We still have peaceful protestors in jail from Jan 6th. But I guess you supported that one. Good job, you're part of the problem.

They aren't 'peaceful', they're violent mobs. Only morons and fellow travellers keep claiming these vermin are being 'peaceful'.

Is it any wonder why our country is so fucked up?

Cons and Rs want student protesters imprisoned or expelled, even exiled for protesting Israel’s murderous actions in Gaza. So much for their proclaimed reverence for the Constitution.

These same fools rightly condemn the wrongful persecutions of Jan 6 protesters. Yet, they fail to see the hypocrisy of their conflicting beliefs.

It’s as if their allegiance is not to the US and the Constitution, but to a foreign nation.

Is it any wonder why our country is so fucked up?

Cons and Rs want student protesters imprisoned or expelled, even exiled for protesting Israel’s murderous actions in Gaza. So much for their proclaimed reverence for the Constitution.

These same fools rightly condemn the wrongful persecutions of Jan 6 protesters. Yet, they fail to see the hypocrisy of their conflicting beliefs.

It’s as if their allegiance is not to the US and the Constitution, but to a foreign nation.

^^^Skipping school 2 days in a row. Or got expelled for being a tard.

Post where that is the same ratio as WWII or just do the right thing and admit you don't know.
what the fuck does ratio have to do with it,,

if a million civilians are protecting one bad guy they all die like the pigs they are,,

they supported or protected hamas so their death is on them just like the nazis in germany,,

what are you a racists nazi pussy??

if a million civilians are protecting one bad guy they all die like the pigs they are,,

they supported or protected hamas so their death is on them just like the nazis in germany,,

You are the Nazi.

so after me saying we should kill nazis and people that support and protect them you are telling me I am the nazi??
Unlike you, I support the Bill of Rights. So, I have no issue with you being a Nazi and espousing Nazi beliefs.

However I do despise hypocrites.

Unlike you, I support the Bill of Rights. So, I have no issue with you being a Nazi and espousing Nazi beliefs.

However I do despise hypocrites.
oh I get it,,

youre right in the middle of shoving a didlo in your ass and the words on the page are a little blurry,,

I will give you a few minutes to finish and see if that helps,,

oh I get it,,

youre right in the middle of shoving a didlo in your ass and the words on the page are a little blurry,,

I will give you a few minutes to finish and see if that helps,,
You and the other traitorous Zionists here could learn so much from this short video, if your mind wasn’t controlled.

The Allies were strongly criticized by libs of that day for the large number of civilians killed in our bombing raids on german and japanese cities

The 70% number was made up by you and I just went with the flow
No dumbass, I didn't just pull that number pit of thin air, but I knew you did. That's what lying ass Trump Humpers do.

The fact is that its simply too difficult to know

But rest assured, a bomb dropped in WWII was no more discriminating than it is today
No it's not, unless you are lying.

Come on fuckboy, only the devil can see innocent women and children being murdered and think it's justified. So stick that Nazi bullshit up your candy ass.

Come on fuckboy, only the devil can see innocent women and children being murdered and think it's justified. So stick that Nazi bullshit up your candy ass.
how do you know theyre innocent??

they elected hamas to run gaza and they sat back and let them dig tunnels under hospitals and schools,,

that doesnt sound innocent to me,,
its also their choice to teach their children to hate and kill jews,,

No dumbass, I didn't just pull that number pit of thin air, but I knew you did. That's what lying ass Trump Humpers do.

No it's not, unless you are lying.
Ok

You supplied your reference so here is mine

1. Erich Hampe "Der Zivile Luftschutz im Zweiten Weltkrieg" pp.138-142 The figure of 500,000 includes 436,000 civilians, 39,000 foreign workers and prisoners of war and 25,000 police and military personnel.
To summarize: 436,000 german civilians killed, but only 25,000 police and german military personnel

Forum List

Back