Student To Jeb: 'Your Brother Created ISIS'

It was not GWB's intent to create ISIS; it's one of the consequences of his failed, illegal wars.

How was the Iraq war illegal? You lefties always say this... last I checked it was duly authorized by Congress.
Let me explain it to you. I'm more than a little embarrassed to have to so I will make is "simple".

If someone was accused of murder (in this case, murdering the Twin Towers) and was put on trial but the prosecutor and the judge knew the evidence was fake and the person was convicted and sentenced to death and was finally killed, was it legal? Of course not, It was murder. Even though the jury didn't know the evidence was fake? They were acting in good faith. The jury was told by a judge they trusted, that the evidence was good evidence. So is it the fault of the jury who found the defendant guilty? Or was it the fault of the judge and the prosecutor who provided false evidence? Suppose the judge and the prosecutor said it's the fault of the jury because they sentenced the defendant to death?
See? That's the problem. The jury (in this case, the Democrats) are innocent because they were lied to. They gave the best decision based on the information they were provided. Bush is guilty. He lied.

It was not GWB's intent to create ISIS; it's one of the consequences of his failed, illegal wars.

How was the Iraq war illegal? You lefties always say this... last I checked it was duly authorized by Congress.
Let me explain it to you. I'm more than a little embarrassed to have to so I will make is "simple".

If someone was accused of murder (in this case, murdering the Twin Towers) and was put on trial but the prosecutor and the judge knew the evidence was fake and the person was convicted and sentenced to death and was finally killed, was it legal? Of course not, It was murder. Even though the jury didn't know the evidence was fake? They were acting in good faith. The jury was told by a judge they trusted, that the evidence was good evidence. So is it the fault of the jury who found the defendant guilty? Or was it the fault of the judge and the prosecutor who provided false evidence? Suppose the judge and the prosecutor said it's the fault of the jury because they sentenced the defendant to death?
See? That's the problem. The jury (in this case, the Democrats) are innocent because they were lied to. They gave the best decision based on the information they were provided. Bush is guilty. He lied.

That's possibly the dumbest thing I have ever read.... seek help... like... immediately.

:blowup:

LOL so the Dems using the same intel as Bush,they supplied it to him,are innocent and still voting yes for Iraq,using said intel,yet Bush is guilty using the same intel??!!
You have to be the dumbest poster here.

Now if you were to believe a NPR piece that was run a few weeks ago,their explanation for why ISIS formed when and where,they lay the blame square on Obama for ignoring the growing power vacuum,but who would believe a NPR hit piece,after all they lean far to the left.

Who's going to get to say to Hillary "your husband was a rapist and a pervert"? So far she isn't talking to anyone.

ISIS was founded in Syria not Iraq

Islamic State of Iraq
The Islamic State of Iraq was a Sunni Islamic group that aimed to establish an Islamic tate in Sunni, Arab-majority areas of Iraq. It was formed on 15 October 2006 from the merger of a number Iraqi insurgent groups, including Tanzim Qaidat al-Jihad fi Bilad al-Rafidayn—‘Al-Qaeda in Iraq’—and its Mujahideen Shura Council allies.

In 2006–2008, during the Iraq War, ISI had military units or strongholds in Mosul and in the governorates of Baghdad, Al Anbar and Diyala, and they claimed Baqubah as their capital.

In April 2013, ISI transformed itself into Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL, ISIS, IS), which is still active today.

You're welcome.
Wikipedia is not a reliable source. And neither is a 19 year old girl.

Islamic State of Iraq
The Islamic State of Iraq was a Sunni Islamic group that aimed to establish an Islamic tate in Sunni, Arab-majority areas of Iraq. It was formed on 15 October 2006 from the merger of a number Iraqi insurgent groups, including Tanzim Qaidat al-Jihad fi Bilad al-Rafidayn—‘Al-Qaeda in Iraq’—and its Mujahideen Shura Council allies.

In 2006–2008, during the Iraq War, ISI had military units or strongholds in Mosul and in the governorates of Baghdad, Al Anbar and Diyala, and they claimed Baqubah as their capital.

In April 2013, ISI transformed itself into Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL, ISIS, IS), which is still active today.

You're welcome.
But you and OKTexas are. BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Here's some more for you, from 2006: Call for Sunni state in Iraq

The Rump Islamic Emirate of Iraq

You're welcome. It must suck to be dumber than a 19 year old girl.

Poor ole Jeb is one really, really confused puppy.

WASHINGTON -- The fifth time appears to be the charm for Jeb Bush.

The former Florida governor said Thursday that, if he were president, he would not have invaded Iraq had he known that Saddam Hussein did not possess weapons of mass destruction.

"Knowing what we know now, I would have not engaged. I would have not gone into Iraq," Bush said Thursday at an event in Arizona.

It Took A Week, But Jeb Bush Finally Acknowledges That Invading Iraq Was A Mistake

Saddam-Hussein-miss-me-yet.jpg

YES!

Obama made them strong and trained them in Syria. So it isn't just Georges fault.
The college kid said Bush CREATED Isis. And she is correct.

I know some tards like to retroactively blame Obama for the economic crash which occurred before he was President, but trying now to blame him for the creation of ISIS which formed before he was President is getting really deep into mental retardation territory.

Islamic State of Iraq

You're welcome.
"Faced with the choice between changing one's mind and proving there is no need to do so, almost everyone gets busy on the proof."

Obama made them strong and trained them in Syria. So it isn't just Georges fault.

I know some tards like to retroactively blame Obama for the economic crash which occurred before he was President, but trying now to blame him for the creation of ISIS which formed before he was President is getting really deep into mental retardation territory.

I said he helped strengthen them by training the Syrian rebels because many joined the isis. NOT created them which has been around since the early 2000's.

I said he helped strengthen them by training the Syrian rebels because many joined the isis. NOT created them which has been around since the early 2000's.
You might want to look at the topic title and the OP.

Forum List

Back