Student To Jeb: 'Your Brother Created ISIS'

If Jebbie would admit that his brother fucked up he'd probably have a good chance at winning the presidency. With that attitude though he is more than likely doomed.
George needs to come out and admit he fucked up by demobilizing the Iraqi army. That will get Jeb out of the uncomfortable place he is in where he is trying to honor his brother.

Both Bush presidents gave us ISIS - especially Bush 43. Not only did Bush 43 lie us into Iraq - his daddy, Bush 41, lied us into the First Gulf War by suckering Saddam into invading Kuwait.

The Elephant in the room you're ignoring is Ronnie Raygun. His administration made Saddam's Regime one of the best armed in the ME (not including Israel). In fact Saddam was able to start and keep secret a Manhattan Project style nuclear program with material he was able to acquire while Iraq was a favored trading partner. Thanks to Ronnie. I think President Bush (41) had classified intel about that program. I think that is ultimately why he snookered Saddam, so we could bomb the nuclear facility and say hey look at that! and not disclose the fact that we helped make it happen.

Both Bush presidents gave us ISIS - especially Bush 43. Not only did Bush 43 lie us into Iraq - his daddy, Bush 41, lied us into the First Gulf War by suckering Saddam into invading Kuwait.

The Elephant in the room you're ignoring is Ronnie Raygun. His administration made Saddam's Regime one of the best armed in the ME (not including Israel). In fact Saddam was able to start and keep secret a Manhattan Project style nuclear program with material he was able to acquire while Iraq was a favored trading partner. Thanks to Ronnie. I think President Bush (41) had classified intel about that program. I think that is ultimately why he snookered Saddam, so we could bomb the nuclear facility and say hey look at that! and not disclose the fact that we help make it happen.

Israel bombed Iraq's nuclear site, moron

If Jebbie would admit that his brother fucked up he'd probably have a good chance at winning the presidency. With that attitude though he is more than likely doomed.
George needs to come out and admit he fucked up by demobilizing the Iraqi army. That will get Jeb out of the uncomfortable place he is in where he is trying to honor his brother.
Like that will ever happen.

I think it could happen. The demobilization of the Iraqi army will go down as one of the biggest American military blunders of all time, and I think even George Bush has to admit that to himself.

That blunder cost untold lives. If he has any honor, and wants to help his brother, he will admit it.

Hey, after the big economic crash, Clinton admitted he fucked up by deregulating financial derivatives, so anything is possible.

ISIS was founded in Syria not Iraq
Nope.

See post 13.

So ISI was getting their asses kicked in Iraq and some of them moved to Syria, do you really think ISIS would have gotten a foothold there if this regime hadn't destabilized the government?
ISIS first had to exist.

They exist because of George, not Barack. Key word: "Created".

Simple fact.

No they already existed, Bush was kicking their asses, the insurgents had sent out a message than they had lost and no more foreign fighters need come. Then the dear leader took over and this is what we got.

I think it could happen. The demobilization of the Iraqi army will go down as one of the biggest American military blunders of all time, and I think even George Bush has to admit that to himself.

That blunder cost untold lives. If he has any honor, and wants to help his brother, he will admit it.

Hey, after the big economic crash, Clinton admitted he fucked up by deregulating financial derivatives, so anything is possible.
Republicans never apologize or admit to being wrong. They believe it makes them look weak.

I'm more concerned in how ISIS is being confronted rather than who created it and the simple fact is Obungles hasn't a clue how to do it.

A college student told likely GOP presidential candidate Jeb Bush on Wednesday that his brother, former President George W. Bush, was to blame for the rise of the Islamic State.

The heated confrontation took place at a town hall meeting in Reno, Nevada, according to The New York Times. Ivy Ziedrich, 19, a student at the University of Nevada, approached the former Florida governor to question him about comments he had made during the event. Bush had argued that the Obama administration's weak foreign policy was responsible for the rise of the terrorist group, also known as ISIS, in the Middle East.

Ziedrich countered that Obama wasn't to blame -- and that it was his predecessor's decision to disband the Iraqi army that made the group's formation possible.

"Your brother created ISIS," she told Bush.

What followed was a contentious exchange, according to the Times. Ziedrich accused Bush of "spouting nationalist rhetoric to get us involved in more wars," pointing out that under his brother, the U.S. had spent years in the Middle East, waging "pointless wars where we send young American men to die for the idea of American exceptionalism."

Bush responded by defending the war in Iraq. "When we left Iraq, security had been arranged, al Qaeda had been taken out," he said. "There was a fragile system that could have been brought up to eliminate the sectarian violence."

Read the full Times report here.

More: Jeb Bush Confronted By College Student: 'Your Brother Created ISIS'

I totally agree! The student is 100% correct. Jeb can't escape the truth. In fact, the ISIS mess can even be traced back to former President George H.W. Bush when he suckered Saddam into invading Kuwait.
The student doesn't know anything....other than what the student learned in school.

Reminds me of the day during the first month of the Clinton Administration, that some snot-nosed bluejean wearing kid walked up to a full bird colonel in uniform in the west wing and told him that he wasn't welcome there anymore.

A college student told likely GOP presidential candidate Jeb Bush on Wednesday that his brother, former President George W. Bush, was to blame for the rise of the Islamic State.

The heated confrontation took place at a town hall meeting in Reno, Nevada, according to The New York Times. Ivy Ziedrich, 19, a student at the University of Nevada, approached the former Florida governor to question him about comments he had made during the event. Bush had argued that the Obama administration's weak foreign policy was responsible for the rise of the terrorist group, also known as ISIS, in the Middle East.

Ziedrich countered that Obama wasn't to blame -- and that it was his predecessor's decision to disband the Iraqi army that made the group's formation possible.

"Your brother created ISIS," she told Bush.

What followed was a contentious exchange, according to the Times. Ziedrich accused Bush of "spouting nationalist rhetoric to get us involved in more wars," pointing out that under his brother, the U.S. had spent years in the Middle East, waging "pointless wars where we send young American men to die for the idea of American exceptionalism."

Bush responded by defending the war in Iraq. "When we left Iraq, security had been arranged, al Qaeda had been taken out," he said. "There was a fragile system that could have been brought up to eliminate the sectarian violence."

Read the full Times report here.

More: Jeb Bush Confronted By College Student: 'Your Brother Created ISIS'

I totally agree! The student is 100% correct. Jeb can't escape the truth. In fact, the ISIS mess can even be traced back to former President George H.W. Bush when he suckered Saddam into invading Kuwait.
The student doesn't know anything....other than what the student learned in school.

Reminds me of the day during the first month of the Clinton Administration, that some snot-nosed bluejean wearing kid walked up to a full bird colonel in uniform in the west wing and told him that he wasn't welcome there anymore.

Soon the little twit will enter the real world and her views will change..or they won't and she will go through life as a clueless Libtard

This kid was about six years old when the Iraq war started. At 19 he's still wet behind the ears

23445GB.jpg

Apparently our children "is" learning...

The Elephant in the room you're ignoring is Ronnie Raygun. His administration made Saddam's Regime one of the best armed in the ME (not including Israel). In fact Saddam was able to start and keep secret a Manhattan Project style nuclear program with material he was able to acquire while Iraq was a favored trading partner. Thanks to Ronnie. I think President Bush (41) had classified intel about that program. I think that is ultimately why he snookered Saddam, so we could bomb the nuclear facility and say hey look at that! and not disclose the fact that we help make it happen.

That was a French nuclear reactor. Different time. The facility I'm talking about was found after they checked a bombing sortie during the first Gulf War, or so it was claimed, nudge, nudge......

That was a French nuclear reactor. Different time. The facility I'm talking about was found after they checked a bombing sortie during the first Gulf War, or so it was claimed, nudge, nudge......

Next time be clear and not so general.....nudge,nudge....dumbass

Next time be clear and not so general.....nudge,nudge....dumbass

:spinner:

Forum List

Back