🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Student Wearing Military Type Jacket Prompts Southington School Lockdown

PARENTS need to wake up to what they are doing to YOUR CHILDREN in these commie camps:

SNIP:
Student put in detention for sharing school lunch
By Katherine Harwood
POSTED: 6:45 PM Sep 17 2014 UPDATED: 11:53 PM Sep 17 2014

Student put in detention for sharing lunch at school
WEAVERVILLE, Calif. -
An eighth grade student from Weaverville Elementary School got a detention slip for sharing his school prepared lunch Tuesday.
Kyle Bradford, 13, shared his chicken burrito with a friend who didn’t like the cheese sandwich he was given by the cafeteria.
Bradford didn’t see any problem with sharing his food.
"It seemed like he couldn't get a normal lunch so I just wanted to give mine to him because I wasn't really that hungry and it was just going to go in the garbage if I didn't eat it," said Bradford.
But the Trinity Alps Unified School District has regulations that prohibit students from sharing their meals.
The policies set by the district say that students can have allergies that another student may not be aware of.
Tom Barnett, the Superintendent of the Trinity Alps Unified School District says that hygiene issues also come into play when banning students from sharing meals.
"We have a policy that prohibits students from exchanging meals. Of course if students are concerned about other students not having enough to eat we would definitely want to consider that, but because of safety and liability we cannot allow students to actually exchange meals," said Barnett.

ALL of it here:
Student put in detention for sharing school lunch Local News - Home

The paranoia of the public school teachers is reaching a fever pitch.
Army fatigue jackets at one time used to be all the rage.
The teachers need to have their meds checked at the school door before entering.
Why is everyone attacking the teachers? If you worked in an environment where there were, with regularity across the nation, mass shootings and mass killings, you too would be very concerned about safety in the building. It's easy to attack schools and teachers for their concern about safety when you don't have to face such events in your own work environment.

Because many of them are being stupid fucks. This kid had a camo jacket on for God's sakes.

PARENTS need to wake up to what they are doing to YOUR CHILDREN in these commie camps:

SNIP:
Student put in detention for sharing school lunch

By Katherine Harwood
POSTED: 6:45 PM Sep 17 2014 UPDATED: 11:53 PM Sep 17 2014

Student put in detention for sharing lunch at school
WEAVERVILLE, Calif. -
An eighth grade student from Weaverville Elementary School got a detention slip for sharing his school prepared lunch Tuesday.
Kyle Bradford, 13, shared his chicken burrito with a friend who didn’t like the cheese sandwich he was given by the cafeteria.
Bradford didn’t see any problem with sharing his food.
"It seemed like he couldn't get a normal lunch so I just wanted to give mine to him because I wasn't really that hungry and it was just going to go in the garbage if I didn't eat it," said Bradford.
But the Trinity Alps Unified School District has regulations that prohibit students from sharing their meals.
The policies set by the district say that students can have allergies that another student may not be aware of.
Tom Barnett, the Superintendent of the Trinity Alps Unified School District says that hygiene issues also come into play when banning students from sharing meals.
"We have a policy that prohibits students from exchanging meals. Of course if students are concerned about other students not having enough to eat we would definitely want to consider that, but because of safety and liability we cannot allow students to actually exchange meals," said Barnett.

ALL of it here:
Student put in detention for sharing school lunch Local News - Home
If anyone should be in detention, it should be whoever decided to punish the kid for doing such an awesome thing and that is only putting it mildly!!! To me they should be fired!!!

God bless you and the two kids always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. In my opinion, anyone who punishes a child for doing something right is in sheer need of shock therapy!!!

i am amazed by the far lefties who think the government dictating what you wear is somehow not control. they also think the government dictating what you eat is not control either.

i am amazed by the far lefties who think the government dictating what you wear is somehow not control. they also think the government dictating what you eat is not control either.

I'm amazed at people who don't understand that when at a school a child CAN be controlled by that school.

The paranoia of the public school teachers is reaching a fever pitch.
Army fatigue jackets at one time used to be all the rage.
The teachers need to have their meds checked at the school door before entering.
Why is everyone attacking the teachers? If you worked in an environment where there were, with regularity across the nation, mass shootings and mass killings, you too would be very concerned about safety in the building. It's easy to attack schools and teachers for their concern about safety when you don't have to face such events in your own work environment.
If you have to ask why you lock down a school because of a jacket, than you must be a paranoid teacher.
How about just walking over to the student in the jacket and finding out for yourself? Better than locking down the whole school.
I guess teachers just are not brave enough anymore to confront a student on school grounds

School uniforms are the great equalizer. Rich and poor have to wear the same thing.
For parents it is a great deal, shortens the time the kids need to get ready since they don;t have to decide on what to wear. Could even save the parents money since there are no designer uniforms.
BTW, the Federal government does not decide if a school will have to wear uniforms, it is the local school boards.
Usually with the blessing of most of the parents.

School uniforms are the great equalizer. Rich and poor have to wear the same thing.
For parents it is a great deal, shortens the time the kids need to get ready since they don;t have to decide on what to wear. Could even save the parents money since there are no designer uniforms.
BTW, the Federal government does not decide if a school will have to wear uniforms, it is the local school boards.
Usually with the blessing of most of the parents.

I really don't have a problem with uniforms. it saves the parents money and the kids from having to go through all this pc BS. but they found a way to punish a child for sharing their lunch so they'll always find something

Is it any wonder why American students lag behind their international peers when this is the caliber of people "educating" them?

SOUTHINGTON, CT (WFSB) -
A student walking in the hall wearing a green military-style jacket prompted a lockdown at a Southington school on Tuesday.

John F. Kennedy Middle School on South Main Street in the Plantsville section of Southington was put in lockdown around 11 a.m.

Superintendent of Schools Tim Connellan told Eyewitness News that a studentwas walking in a hallway, while others were in class, which alarmed a staff member.

Connellan said the staff member described the student as wearing a militarystyle jacket, and notified the school office.

All students were told to return to their classrooms while the school was placed in lockdown, which is "part of the standard operating procedure." The staffer alerted school leaders and they called police.

Officers searched the John F. Kennedy Middle School and its surrounding grounds, but police said the initial search "revealed nothing of a suspicious nature."

Student wearing military type jacket prompts lockdown at school - WFSB 3 Connecticut

Ohhhhh! I was wondering what all the fuss was about. The news sent out a ticker on TV but never said what it turned out to be. Sounds crazy but schools go into lockdown everyday here since Sandy Hook. Yesterday two other schools went into lockdown/evacuation mode because of an armed robbery at a near by connivence store and an evacuation due to a called in Bomb threat. :dunno:

Forum List

Back