Students Say They Hated Trump’s SOTU

Communists hijacked our education system years ago. This is just more proof. What a mess. :(

Tell us how you liked the speech.
WHOA! LOOK GUYS!!! A CONSERVATIVE THINKS THE SPEECH ALREADY HAPPENED! Oooooooooohhhhhh GOTCHA!
He might just think you are as dumb as those students, a reasonable conclusion.
Nope he's on record, for all to see. HE THOUGHT THE SPEECH ALREADY HAPPENED! Stupid Trump supporters. God they're so dumb, aren't they?

This is not about Trump supporters is it?

WHOA! LOOK GUYS!!! A CONSERVATIVE THINKS THE SPEECH ALREADY HAPPENED! Oooooooooohhhhhh GOTCHA!
Nope he's on record, for all to see. HE THOUGHT THE SPEECH ALREADY HAPPENED! Stupid Trump supporters. God they're so dumb, aren't they?

That guy's actually a yuge, dumb Trump supporter.

Look at the OP, stupid.

Huh...yeah, they're the stupid ones.

Look at the OP stupid.
I already did. Are you dumb? Did you not see my multiple responses about it?

Look at the OP stupid.
Then why are you trying to derail the thread? Does the fact that the Left, again, has been exposed as liars bother you?

Hmmm, you may want to undo the "agree", I was referring to you.

Look at the OP stupid.
Then why are you trying to derail the thread? Does the fact that the Left, again, has been exposed as liars bother you?
I'm not derailing the thread. I am pointing out something that's obvious to everyone but the most inbred of Trump sheep.

Indeed. Trump supporters are practically braindead.

Look at the OP stupid.
I'm not derailing the thread. I am pointing out something that's obvious to everyone but the most inbred of Trump sheep.
Your fascination with inbreeding is noted. Is there something you are trying to say?

Look at the OP stupid.
how does a video of someone baiting questions and leading the answers show the other side off to be all liars if we only see the edited version, not all the stuff he cut out cause they didn't take his bait?

Look at the OP stupid.
Your fascination with inbreeding is noted. Is there something you are trying to say?
I don't know how I can say it any plainer

Look at the OP stupid.
Have your parents explain it to you.

Why? You're the one who doesn't get what I'm saying.

Why? You're the one who doesn't get what I'm saying.
You are saying what you are supposed to say. You do not base it on fact, because facts do not matter. That is more than clear, that excuses are the way to live and rationalizing anything to suit your needs is somehow anything else than fascist elitism.

Good little brainwashed Communists/Democrats. The dude hasn't even given the speech yet, and they're already hating on it. Oh boy, such dimwits. :cuckoo:

1. most people in this country aren't communists.
2. liberals are not communists.
3. communist and liberal is not synonomous.
4. trumpscum are really insane.

say what, little troll boy? do you think you've seen it already? you might want to go read a newspaper or something if you do. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back