Students told to write about "African ANIMALS" for their Black History Month assignment

You aren't good enough to lie about. You are some random black guy who thinks he found a new schtick.

I have no control over your hallucinations here.

Now go gnash your trailer park molars and bicuspids over the fact that I am a Caucasoid just exactly like, you, and no there isn't a damn thing you can do change that fact :)

People should collectively and virtually lift legs and piss on black heritage month. Just to put them back in their place.

Yes the animals of Africa are way more important than the people of Africa. When poachers start beheading the people I'll feel sorry...

Your wicked evil racist life, is greatly on display here in this post.

First, Black History Month is about American negros and has nothing to do with Africa nor Africa's animals. You have no grounds and no right, to come obfuscate what the celebratory-month is intended for. Which means that only racism's, White Devils, will come say what you have posted here.

It is exactly the creeps like, you, who give good Caucasoids like me & President Trump, a bad image ----if you brag about your support for Trump.

Poor little commie, you said 10s of millions were brought "here"

Fine. Go whine to mods, with your sissified emotions. That still won't stop me from controlling your sissified emotions. I didnt even recall if you existed, on this website, yet you introduced yourself to me today by calling me derogatory names ---now you are the one here, bragging, that you are running to report me to the mods. lol. Thanks for letting me control your emotions.

Yes. That is an example of how, delusional, your racism has made you become with real life here in the USA.

And your deceitful rants still won't make my words become, what you falsely claimed here. I did not edit my post so they are the same words that you quoted. Which means every thing is the same, and I am still correct ---so stop blaming me, because you were overzealous here!--- and your dumbASS forgot that our White ancestors did not return to the USA with every slave that they left Africa with.

People should collectively and virtually lift legs and piss on black heritage month. Just to put them back in their place.

Yes the animals of Africa are way more important than the people of Africa. When poachers start beheading the people I'll feel sorry...

Your wicked evil racist life, is greatly on display here in this post.

First, Black History Month is about American negros and has nothing to do with Africa nor Africa's animals. You have no grounds and no right, to come obfuscate what the celebratory-month is intended for. Which means that only racism's, White Devils, will come say what you have posted here.

It is exactly the creeps like, you, who give good Caucasoids like me & President Trump, a bad image ----if you brag about your support for Trump.
You are no more caucasoid than Malcolm X. Just the term "white devils" tells us just what you are. If you don't think black history has anything to do with Africa you are ignorant enough to be Chicago ignorant. There is no celebratory month. It's a vanity term. Like St Patrick's Day or Cinco de Mayo. It's not even as celebrated as Chinese New Year. I'm thinking you might be an uneducated black child desperately trying to find something to be proud of.

You are no more caucasoid than Malcolm X.

I have no control over your hallucinations in here.

Just the term "white devils" tells us just what you are...

Oh, I'm sorry ---I didn't know that White people aren't allowed to use certain terms. lol. You fucctard, you started up nonsense and namecalling with me here so of course I am going to retaliate with names I can tell that would hurt you most.

But hey, if calling me a negro is what helps you survive? And prevents your, suicide, which my truths caused you to consider???

Weeeee!!

I'm thinking you might be an uneducated black child desperately trying to find something to be proud of.

Well then I guess it's good that not one fuck was, given, about your sissified whiny little emo rant deeming me an uneducated black child desperately trying to find something to be proud, eh?

Poor little commie, you said 10s of millions were brought "here"

Fine. Go whine to mods, with your sissified emotions. That still won't stop me from controlling your sissified emotions. I didnt even recall if you existed, on this website, yet you introduced yourself to me today by calling me derogatory names ---now you are the one here, bragging, that you are running to report me to the mods. lol. Thanks for letting me control your emotions.

Yes. That is an example of how, delusional, your racism has made you become with real life here in the USA.

And your deceitful rants still won't make my words become, what you falsely claimed here. I did not edit my post so they are the same words that you quoted. Which means every thing is the same, and I am still correct ---so stop blaming me, because you were overzealous here!--- and your dumbASS forgot that our White ancestors did not return to the USA with every slave that they left Africa with.

Keep spewing your lies and moving the goal posts. Your little faggot ass has less than 3 months on this board, try learning the fucking rules.

You aren't good enough to lie about. You are some random black guy who thinks he found a new schtick.

I have no control over your hallucinations here.

Now go gnash your trailer park molars and bicuspids over the fact that I am a Caucasoid just exactly like, you, and no there isn't a damn thing you can do change that fact :)
Well you aren't like me because I'm half Iroquois. You are a black boy marinated in black buzzwords.

Keep spewing your lies and moving the goal posts. Your little faggot ass has less than 3 months on this board, try learning the fucking rules.

I didn't move any goalpost. You just got destroyed, on the topic, is all.

My words are the same ones you originally quoted, and my words are truthfully compliant with the fact that you were too, stupid, so you failed to remember that our White ancestors did not return to the USA with every slave that they left Africa with.

Well you aren't like me because I'm half Iroquois.

That is true. So true.

I am a Caucasoid who loves our negro citizens, as we built this nation on their backs. Whereas you are just like deceitful Dems so you lie about not being a racist toward negros ---you are a demonic, satanic, racist who thinks that only we Caucasoids made America great. Go learn from President Trump and how great he treats darkskinned negros since 2018.

You are a lost, spooky, soul marinated in your white sheet and pointy hood.

Now this, is beautiful:

You are no more caucasoid than Malcolm X.

I have no control over your hallucinations in here.

Just the term "white devils" tells us just what you are...

Oh, I'm sorry ---I didn't know that White people aren't allowed to use certain terms. lol. You fucctard, you started up nonsense and namecalling with me here so of course I am going to retaliate with names I can tell that would hurt you most.

But hey, if calling me a negro is what helps you survive? And prevents your, suicide, which my truths caused you to consider???

Weeeee!!

I'm thinking you might be an uneducated black child desperately trying to find something to be proud of.

Well then I guess it's good that not one fuck was, given, about your sissified whiny little emo rant deeming me an uneducated black child desperately trying to find something to be proud, eh?

Insist everyone is a wacist ...declare victory

And they wonder why we have a trump as potus

Attachments

• 1jsy8l3fr7i41.jpg
    1jsy8l3fr7i41.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 15
Well you aren't like me because I'm half Iroquois.

That is true. So true.

I am a Caucasoid who loves our negro citizens, as we built this nation on their backs. Whereas you are just like deceitful Dems so you lie about not being a racist toward negros ---you are a demonic, satanic, racist who thinks that only we Caucasoids made America great. Go learn from President Trump and how great he treats darkskinned negros since 2018.

You are a lost, spooky, soul marinated in your white sheet and pointy hood.
Do you honestly think that buzz words you read on the internet makes you look intelligent?

Is "here", not here in the US?

You extremely dumb SOB, the fact that millions of negros did not make it to the USA after being abducted as future American Slaves, does not change the fact that our White ancestors still left here in Slaveships to get tens of millions of negro Africans and bring them back here.

You idiot, for starters, at least 2-4 million are at the bottom of the ocean/the Middle Passage which our ancestors used as a route for slave trafficking. Thousands of negros also got sold to other western nations, instead of hitting the USA auction blocks. There are other realities too.

Wow. You really are one stupid som'biiich

Stop with that stupidity
Its bullshit that's just been repeated over and over by really stupid people
There are not millions of dead africans at the bottom of the ocean.
Do you even slightly comprehend the logistics of that?

Stop with that stupidity
Its bullshit that's just been repeated over and over by really stupid people
There are not millions of dead africans at the bottom of the ocean.
Do you even slightly comprehend the logistics of that?

How do you know it's not true? Especially since we know for fact that Mankind has no way of knowing what happened to any humans' remains once thrown overboard a slaveship within an ocean perhaps never to be seen again thanks to decay or sinking or being eaten by sea animals.

We know for a fact according to logistics that in our 6,000 years on, Earth, mankind has covered only about 3% of all of the earth's bodies of water.

Last edited:

This is a pretty stupid remark, in light of how President Trump publicly uplifts darkskinned negros heartily since 2018.

Well at least your not instantly calling trump a wacist hitler so ya got that going for ya
View attachment 308288

Yes, I se how you were too spooked to address the facts at that link ---oh, but I can trust that you will continue to spout your dumb lies, even tho the link proves that you are clueless to reality.

This is a pretty stupid remark, in light of how President Trump publicly uplifts darkskinned negros heartily since 2018.

Well at least your not instantly calling trump a wacist hitler so ya got that going for ya
View attachment 308288

Yes, I se how you were too spooked to address the facts at that link ---oh, but I can trust that you will continue to spout your dumb lies, even tho the link proves that you are clueless to reality.

Your made up whackadoodle facts to

So I got that going for me

Forum List

Back