Studies Say This About Progressives....

[

Have you noticed that government school doesn't teach actual facts, merely way to attack facts....

e.g., Jillian's "fake" without every trying to actually disqualify said studies.

As though her (Liberal) conclusion is good enough.

An excellent indictment of the school system....run entirely by Liberals.

In all fairness though, do you think Mz. Fakelawyer, Silly Jilly actually made it very far in school?

In all seriousness.....It is jaw-dropping that she has gone that far, yet how little intellect she evinces.

I fear that in our pal Jill, we are witnessing the end of this great experiment in self-governing, America.

"....doesn't make us feel any different about you or the subject matter.'
Sooooo....this is your explanation for your abject ignorance????

Wasn't necessary.

Friendly advice: try to avoid using that "us" thing....
...it reveals your fear of standing up on your own two paws.
Like you did to me earlier.

I teach you something and you repeat it. Very good, you are able to learn.

Shall I continue to wait for you to provide the list of Coulter's books that you have read, that led you to your critique of her works???

Or shall we stipulate that you have over-used the Liberal stratagem of following orders provided by your masters?

With very little effort you have become our greatest source of greenhouse gases.

Gee....that was like five hours ago......

...still no response from our pal NoCerebrealNeurons

He must be a Liberal
I have an exciting life, and you are boring. Do not sit around waiting for me in your boring existence.

Wasn't it fun, yesterday, the way I made you eat your words?

You went on and on about how terrible, Coulter is...what a liar, and wrong, wrong wrong.
Your train of thought derailed....and there were no survivors.

And all I had to do as challenge you to list the scholarly, well documented best sellers Queen Ann has produced .....and......

....silence from you.

You've read none!!!!

None!!!!

Liberals are like that...as I proved....don't read books, but have strong opinions about them.
Wadda dunce.

You must have been busy digesting the words I rammed back down your throat, huh?

Maybe I should have warned you: You can go blind from my pure awesomeness!
You made me eat nothing. You are a legend in your own mind.
I read one or two books a week, but they are written by respectable authors.

Saying Liberals do not read is not a lie? You are as stupid as Political Spice.

You're not a liberal, you are a leftist, a Stalinist.

That said, both in my experience and statistically, conservatives turn to reading for information, where leftists form opinions based on media and popular entertainment.

Look around at your fellow Communists; how many are quoting "Family Guy" or Comedian Jon Stewart as the basis of their values and ideals?

You may not want to accept reality, but reality remains regardless.
Anyone who thinks they can paint a whole political group with one broad brush is not too sharp.

Like you did to me earlier.

I teach you something and you repeat it. Very good, you are able to learn.

Shall I continue to wait for you to provide the list of Coulter's books that you have read, that led you to your critique of her works???

Or shall we stipulate that you have over-used the Liberal stratagem of following orders provided by your masters?

With very little effort you have become our greatest source of greenhouse gases.

Gee....that was like five hours ago......

...still no response from our pal NoCerebrealNeurons

He must be a Liberal
I have an exciting life, and you are boring. Do not sit around waiting for me in your boring existence.

Wasn't it fun, yesterday, the way I made you eat your words?

You went on and on about how terrible, Coulter is...what a liar, and wrong, wrong wrong.
Your train of thought derailed....and there were no survivors.

And all I had to do as challenge you to list the scholarly, well documented best sellers Queen Ann has produced .....and......

....silence from you.

You've read none!!!!

None!!!!

Liberals are like that...as I proved....don't read books, but have strong opinions about them.
Wadda dunce.

You must have been busy digesting the words I rammed back down your throat, huh?

Maybe I should have warned you: You can go blind from my pure awesomeness!
You made me eat nothing. You are a legend in your own mind.
I read one or two books a week, but they are written by respectable authors.

I'm having entirely too much fun at your expense......but...at your behest, let's continue.

A review:

Your authority to do so?

....silence from you.

You've read none!!!!

None!!!!

Not a single one of her dozen scholarly and well documented works!!!!

Are you loving the new diet I've forced on you....having to swallow your words and your bile???

Wadda dunce.....and not just stupid: caught mouthing the propaganda of his masters.

Now.....come back soon with...y'know...whatever they tell you to say.

That said, both in my experience and statistically, conservatives turn to reading for information, where leftists form opinions based on media and popular entertainment.

Look around at your fellow Communists; how many are quoting "Family Guy" or Comedian Jon Stewart as the basis of their values and ideals?

Anyone who thinks they can paint a whole political group with one broad brush is not too sharp.

"Anyone who thinks they can paint a whole political group with one broad brush is not too sharp."

So saith the expert of 'not too sharp.'

It actually simple to "paint a whole political group with one broad brush:" it's the reason they belong to the same political party, vote for the same politicians.

Nobody explained that to you before?

"Anyone who thinks they can paint a whole political group with one broad brush is not too sharp."

It actually simple to "paint a whole political group with one broad brush:" it's the reason they belong to the same political party, vote for the same politicians.

I knew that you were not intelligent to understand, but I tried anyways.

Would you go so far as to admit hitlery is a fascist for doing So?

When has she done this?

When has she done this?
The other day......she's suffering a medical emergency now, so I doubt she will say it again today.....

When has she done this?
The other day......she's suffering a medical emergency now, so I doubt she will say it again today.....
The other day is not an answer to my question.

When has she done this?
The other day is not an answer to my question.
Not the answer you wanted you mean....we understand.....

So......have you read any of Ann Coulter's scholarly and well documented best sellers, or are you one of those morons who simply nod when the Leftist elites tell you to, and parrot their talking points?

Which is it?

When you get around to actually reading a book, pick up "1984" and you'll find yourself in the audience booing Emmanuel Goldstein.

OMG!!!

Grammatical errors make me (sic).

"I knew that you were not intelligent to understand, but I tried anyways."

Anyways” with the S is considered slang, and is a part of nonstandard, colloquial, or informal English. Furthermore, since “anyway” is an adverb and it is impossible for adverbs to be plural. In newspapers or in any example of formal writing, you will almost never see the word “anyways.
Wednesday Word: Anyway vs. Anyways | Ginger Software
www.gingersoftware.com/.../blog/wednesday-word-anyway-vs-anyways...

So.....we find that you are not only a dunce....but uneducated, as well.

So......have you read any of Ann Coulter's scholarly and well documented best sellers, or are you one of those morons who simply nod when the Leftist elites tell you to, and parrot their talking points?

Which is it?

When you get around to actually reading a book, pick up "1984" and you'll find yourself in the audience booing Emmanuel Goldstein.
I have read excerpts from different ones.

OMG!!!

Anyways” with the S is considered slang, and is a part of nonstandard, colloquial, or informal English. Furthermore, since “anyway” is an adverb and it is impossible for adverbs to be plural. In newspapers or in any example of formal writing, you will almost never see the word “anyways.

Slang works.

Which is it?

Ann Coulter wouldn't recognize a scholarly work if it hit her in the Adam's Apple.

Which is it?

I have read excerpts from different ones.

Now...you've been identified as a windbag, and now you admit that by "excerpts" you mean talking points from your socialist masters?

OMG!!!

Slang works.

"Slang works"....to reveal your lack of education.

Which is it?

Ann Coulter wouldn't recognize a scholarly work if it hit her in the Adam's Apple.

Which is it?

Forum List

Back