Study: Americans becoming less Christian, more secular: Pew Research Center study

Kicked God out, and He took his blessings with him.
But Guno this should thrill you. There is going to be a repeat. Christians and Jews are going to be killed en masse. Not to extinction, but until Christ returns. So you'll have a small window of opportunity to gloat over the next holocaust. Enjoy.

That is the same type of shit ISIS believes. True story.

What ISIS Really Wants - The Atlantic

But Guno this should thrill you. There is going to be a repeat. Christians and Jews are going to be killed en masse. Not to extinction, but until Christ returns. So you'll have a small window of opportunity to gloat over the next holocaust. Enjoy.

There is a great big difference between wanting war, and seeing it approaching. If they didn't want war, they wouldn't plan on invading Israel again.
True Story.

There is a great big difference between wanting war, and seeing it approaching. If they didn't want war, they wouldn't plan on invading Israel again.
True Story.

We have a plan to invade Canada. True story.

Leave it to a far left drone to link to a far left blog site for their "facts"..

Then again the far left and ISIS have the same religious beliefs..

True Story.

You missed thes point, freak. The point is that YOU and ISIS are both anticipating the apocalypse. You think it will result in your kind being victorious. Fool.

Without a foundation in Christianity you will have the atrocities committed by the atheists and non religious...just as you did in Germany, Russia, China, Japan, Cuba, Cambodia, Vietnam...........
You might have a point there....

My-Lai-Massacre.gif

Wow...congratulations...one isolated atrocity committed by over stressed soldiers...vs. a systematic policy and philosophy of mass murder that led to the murder of close to 100 million people...the teachers at the government school, controlled by the education wing of the democrat party that you went to are proud....you sucked up all the lessons in America hate that they offered....good for you......

According to the article they drew these conclusions from surveying 35,000 people a big number but when comapred to say the population of major metropolitan city pretty small. You also have to consider the ages' of those surveyed and the region of the country they live in some age groups are more religious than others and in some parts of the country religion is more important to people than in others.

Two sentences. Awesome. 35,000 people is a very representative survey. It is spot on.

My take......the hypocrisy of those who profess a belief in Jeebus has turned off young people.

No....a steady, never ending anti religion drumb beat in their schools, entertainment and news sources have destroyed their belief in religion........they get 12 years of "religion sucks" and then go on to 4 more years of "religion sucks" and then as they watch their favorite television shows and movies they get "religion sucks" and then you leftards can claim success......

When the mass murder starts.....you may be surprised when they load you on the train........

According to the article they drew these conclusions from surveying 35,000 people a big number but when comapred to say the population of major metropolitan city pretty small. You also have to consider the ages' of those surveyed and the region of the country they live in some age groups are more religious than others and in some parts of the country religion is more important to people than in others.

Two sentences. Awesome. 35,000 people is a very representative survey. It is spot on.

My take......the hypocrisy of those who profess a belief in Jeebus has turned off young people.

No....a steady, never ending anti religion drumb beat in their schools, entertainment and news sources have destroyed their belief in religion........they get 12 years of "religion sucks" and then go on to 4 more years of "religion sucks" and then as they watch their favorite television shows and movies they get "religion sucks" and then you leftards can claim success......

When the mass murder starts.....you may be surprised when they load you on the train........

Who is they, freak?

Who is they, freak?

The atheist drones you are creating........

Wow...congratulations...one isolated atrocity committed by over stressed soldiers...vs. a systematic policy and philosophy of mass murder that led to the murder of close to 100 million people...the teachers at the government school, controlled by the education wing of the democrat party that you went to are proud....you sucked up all the lessons in America hate that they offered....good for you......
That's okay, I'll hold still while you remove the beam from my eye, then I'll remove the mote from yours.

I mean it's not as if two million Vietnamese perished. Oh, what's that you say? Two million?

Now that's what I call an isolated atrocity.

Who is they, freak?

The atheist drones you are creating........

You don't even know what you are saying, do you?

You atheists and secularists sure get your knickers all tied up over the dumbest things?

The poll simply indicates that people identifying with a particular religious ORGANIZATION has declined.

No surprise there. Secular humanism is the pop religion of the day, & has overtaken christianity as the defining philosophical outlook for America, as it has in europe as well. Almost all of our institutions, academia, entertainment, govt, are steeped in a naturalistic world view, devoid of God.. at least the Judeo/Christian God. The rise of moral relativism, increase in crime, breakdown of the family, corruption in govt & other collective entities all corroborate this trend. Divorce, greed, lying, & self absorption rule the modern 'religion', & the concept of christian morality is ridiculed & rejected.

With no basis for morality, it is no surprise that the culture would break down as it has. It is a natural consequence, even if unintended.

No morality? Where is the morality to deny people equal protection under the law that Christians?

You don't need religion to have morality. You just follow the Golden rule which has no need for religion.

You atheists and secularists sure get your knickers all tied up over the dumbest things?

The poll simply indicates that people identifying with a particular religious ORGANIZATION has declined.

That's precisely the point. What is it about the ORGANIZATION that's turning young people off?

I think it has to do with how so many churches have core members who take it upon themselves to judge the actions of others. I consider myself a Christian but have not affiliated myself with a particular church for decades. I also study other religions and try to find what is common to all and accept the best from each.

Forum List

Back