Study finds conservatives have lower-IQs than liberals

I think the "study" in the OP is also a "spoof." These "researches" are too stupid to be taken seriously.
You are a spoof on an intelligent person. You are too stupid to be taken seriously.
You're too black to be taken seriously.
Thats good because you have too much cave monkey DNA for me to be serious with.

That some n*gger doesn't find me serious doesn't matter.
That a cave monkey thought I took him serious was hilarious. :laugh:
That some blue gum, alligator bait thinks anyone sees him as anything but that is hilarious. You can't even be a success among your own kind.

You are a spoof on an intelligent person. You are too stupid to be taken seriously.

That some blue gum, alligator bait thinks anyone sees him as anything but that is hilarious. You can't even be a success among your own kind.
That some tick ridden cave chimp thought I actually considered what he saw me as is amusing. You arent even a good at your monkey howls.
laugh.gif

That some tick ridden cave chimp thought I actually considered what he saw me as is amusing. You arent even a good at your monkey howls.
laugh.gif
Whether you considered it or not doesn't change the fact that my observation of you is true you greasy jungle bunny.

laugh.gif
Whether you considered it or not doesn't change the fact that my observation of you is true you greasy jungle bunny.
Your observation is like more monkey shine. Its amusing but its still worthless like the cave monkey you are.
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back