Study finds conservatives have lower-IQs than liberals

Social conservatives have a lower I.Q. probably - Gene Expression

"Looking at the General Social Survey I too have found at a correlation between higher intelligence and social liberalism."

lots more at link

All your hack study shows is that people who stay in school longer are exposed to leftwing brainwashing longer and therefore become more liberal. The fact that you and the authors of the study couldn't figure that our proves that liberals are dumber than a tree stump.

I think the "study" in the OP is also a "spoof." These "researches" are too stupid to be taken seriously.

The "study" referenced in the OP isn't a spoof. But it isn't relevant either. It is a study done in the UK, not the USA and the questions were so loaded as to be laughable..

{The researchers turned to two studies of citizens in the United Kingdom, one that has followed babies since their births in March 1958, and another that did the same for babies born in April 1970.}

Low IQ Conservative Beliefs Linked to Prejudice Racism Bias Politics Right-Wing and Left-Wing Ideology

This is classic confirmation bias, the researchers had a conclusion and formulated data to support their preconception.

While this is obviously a spoof, it well illustrates the absurdity of these sorts of "studies."

I think the "study" in the OP is also a "spoof." These "researches" are too stupid to be taken seriously.
You are a spoof on an intelligent person. You are too stupid to be taken seriously.

You are a spoof on an intelligent person. You are too stupid to be taken seriously.

irony_alert.jpg

While this is obviously a spoof, it well illustrates the absurdity of these sorts of "studies."

You're too black to be taken seriously.

I find that difficult to believe after reading leftist comments here. With that said, for every study there is another study to refute the first study.
Not in this case. The stupid are fearful, hence the GOP party of white "Christians" which fears all others. Their fears are eternal, just children who never grew up.

I'm a white Christian you claim fears all others. Are you saying I fear you?

Thats good because you have too much cave monkey DNA for me to be serious with.

That some n*gger doesn't find me serious doesn't matter.

That some n*gger doesn't find me serious doesn't matter.
That a cave monkey thought I took him serious was hilarious. :laugh:

Liberals believe and stick up for Obama's lies. Then you call yourselves smart? Lol, just saying something that stupid proves liberals are ignorant.

Forum List

Back