Study: Free birth control leads to fewer abortions; Romney wants to cut access.

what's the difference? The PURPOSE is the same. The door was opened with funding the military men with them....

Are you actually equating giving men, how signed up for war, with people who are just to dumb to say; "not now, I don't have protection."?

:lol:
uhhhh, the point being is that government has been paying for birth control/and safe sex via rubbers for quite some time....

You would think that grown men in the military are adults and can utilize their own self control....but I guess not.

It opened the door to the gvt funding birth control and safe sex. The only difference now regarding gvt funding birth control is that it is women you are concerned with and not men... So Why should my tax dollars go towards grown military men f-ing around, war or not?

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with the gvt funding military men with condoms, just wondering why it is okay for the gvt funding the goose, but not the gander?

B/c Veterans are paid jack squat to fight and die for their country.

No one else is.

There is no comparing the two.

Are you actually equating giving men, how signed up for war, with people who are just to dumb to say; "not now, I don't have protection."?

:lol:
uhhhh, the point being is that government has been paying for birth control/and safe sex via rubbers for quite some time....

You would think that grown men in the military are adults and can utilize their own self control....but I guess not.

It opened the door to the gvt funding birth control and safe sex. The only difference now regarding gvt funding birth control is that it is women you are concerned with and not men... So Why should my tax dollars go towards grown military men f-ing around, war or not?

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with the gvt funding military men with condoms, just wondering why it is okay for the gvt funding the goose, but not the gander?

B/c Veterans are paid jack squat to fight and die for their country.

No one else is.

There is no comparing the two.
I am a lifelong Military brat, and the wife of a Disabled Veteran. I was never ever taught that "we" were special because my father or husband risked their lives in war. My father taught me that this was a duty he chose, and my husband joined because he felt he owed this to his country, as his father felt and his father's father felt and his great grandfather felt.....

Providing rubbers to the Military men by our government was for one reason and one reason only, and this was because it was cheaper for the government to provide these rubbers than it was to treat these soldiers for the venereal diseases that they would catch, and to keep the troops stronger and not sick.

It was not to provide these men with the "pleasure" of f**king around like a bunch of male whores.

I'm certain during the religious period of our history this was initiated, it was frowned upon.... it wasn't given to them as a "perk" for risking their lives at war as you and Katz seem to imply.

Just as providing birth control for the poorest among us by the gvt is done for the purpose of saving the gvt money in the long term.

As with the military being provided condoms, gvt is not doing this so that these poor women can just go out and have a grand ole time.

It's the same purpose as it was with the military, it saves them money...with the cost of treating venereal diseases and also including saving them paying these men while they are sick and not doing their jobs or with the cost of providing for the child of these poor women.

There is no difference with the gvt, and I stick by that....

Last edited:
Who cares and you aren't special. The point is that regular citizens don't get the same t things from *the government* that the enlisted do. There's no comparison. Another logical fallacy to be added to the big pile of steaming odiferous fail that is your contribution to the human race via your pro-baby killing stance.

Who cares and you aren't special. The point is that regular citizens don't get the same t things from *the government* that the enlisted do. There's no comparison. Another logical fallacy to be added to the big pile of steaming odiferous fail that is your contribution to the human race via your pro-baby killing stance.
you are one nasty soul Alley....too bad you are so jealous that I have a good husband who loves me, while you were left by the wayside by your past ex s....

p.s. that's not an insult on your ex s.

It's free upfront to the individual and is currently being paid for by our tax dollars.

Since I lead a celebate life and have no need for birth control, will you pay for my cable TV instead? I mean, just because I'm not running around fucking everything that doesn't move faster than I do doesn't mean there isn't something you can do to provide for my entertainment.
you already got your cable from the gvt funding (via taxes and fees), the cable lines run in your neighborhood!!! (Just look at your telephone and cable bill and all the fees and taxes added to them!!!) that's the gvt or we the people funding the spreading of cable and telephones lines to all! :eek: :D:

If you don't want to pay taxes like that start demanding that your government mandate services.

you are one nasty soul Alley....too bad you are so jealous that I have a good husband who loves me, while you were left by the wayside by your past ex s....

Wow, I guess she deserved that after what she just said! :lol:

the big pile of steaming odiferous fail that is your contribution to the human race via your pro-baby killing stance.

^ :cuckoo:

Tell you what, you pay for aid to Israel and F-22 Raptors, I'll pay for PBS and birth control.

Sounds fair to me.

Tell you what, why don't we get rid of all of them?

Because outside of crazy, nutjob Libertarian Land, we really do need government to do some of these things.

We really do need family planning for poor people. Otherwise, we just end up with a lot more poor people who are less likely to work their way up out of poverty. I'd rather pay for the birth control pills than a kid who is going to be on teh dole his entire life.

Nor do I want him breaking into my apartment because no one bothered to teah him how to read.

Of all the things you listed the only one I support is the F-22, yet I am willing to get rid of it just to prove to you that the problem is not me. Thanks for that you are the problem, not the solution.

And of course regular people don't get barracks, and mess halls and healthcare that our military gets....those things are part of their military compensation for the work they provide the gvt. Pay plus benefits equals total compensation.

The government did not start providing rubbers as part of their compensation or as encouragement or perk to go out f--king every prostitute in a skirt. They did it for financial benefit....it was better to pay for condoms than to pay for their men's venereal disease treatments and incapacitation time....which costs them money.

Seriously, I don't give a shit about your long suffering husband. The less information about your private life, the better.

I hate you because you spent years posturing as a Christian woman on this site......when in reality you're just a baby killing whore.

Like I said, bitter and hateful
But you all sure didn't mind having some poor little RICH professional student (Fluke) lecturing us on what SHOULD be done about Birth control..
You should stop while you're ahead

Actually, I had no problem with Fluke saying that men who have chosen to be celibate for life are not the best authorities on what women should do with their lady parts.

You see, as a rule, I don't think guys should even be involved in this discussion until science makes it possible for us to carry the babies. But if you want to drag me in, I would take someone like Fluke, who is trying to make something of her life, over someone like Bristol, who is just trying to extend her 15 minutes of fame.

Whose taking care of that kid when she's out doing the reality show?

You don't think men should have a say in raising children even though they contribute half the DNA? Does that mean you also oppose mandatory child support if a woman demands it or are you just proving, once again, that you are a lying sack of shit?

OK, local taxes pay for police and fire protection, I have no problem with paying for those, the protect all of us equally. Most infrastructure and schools should also be funded locally. I have no problem footing the bill for a federally- funded military that protects our national interests equally for all of us. There's a general benefit for all citizens in these things which we all use.
So, if I am being dunned so that someone can screw around and not worry about the consequences, does that mean I have the use of what I am paying for?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEWgs6YQR9A]ROFLMAO! - World of Warcraft (WoW) Machinima by Oxhorn - YouTube[/ame]

OK, local taxes pay for police and fire protection, I have no problem with paying for those, the protect all of us equally. Most infrastructure and schools should also be funded locally. I have no problem footing the bill for a federally- funded military that protects our national interests equally for all of us. There's a general benefit for all citizens in these things which we all use.
So, if I am being dunned so that someone can screw around and not worry about the consequences, does that mean I have the use of what I am paying for?

But that's the point. Not all of us agree that these should be the policy.

I have no problem funding the military, but a lot of people had a huge problem with fighting a war in Iraq after we found out the government was wrong about WMD's.

If that was the reason we actually went in you would have a point.

What happened to conservatives?

“It is my view that no American woman should be denied access to family planning assistance because of her economic condition.… This we have the capacity to do”. Richard Nixon

What makes you think that lying sack of shit was a conservative? Even if he was, how is me refusing to pay for said family planning assistance in any way a denial of access?

I'll tell you what... As a 20 year sailor, I was sure thankful for the free condoms provided by the US Government. It kept a whole lot of my shipmates safe during port calls...which is why I stood at the prow handing them out.

(they also made great balloons for impromptu parties)

When I was in the Navy they taught that taking a shower after sex and scrubbing from knees to elbows would prevent STDs. I understand they still teach that, even though it is still as silly now as it was then. As for the condoms, they were provided to prevent said STDs, not to prevent the sailors from getting pregnant. You can sit there and spin all day long and you will never convince me that the USN was worried about sailors getting pregnant.

Last edited:

Seriously, I don't give a shit about your long suffering husband. The less information about your private life, the better.

I hate you because you spent years posturing as a Christian woman on this site......when in reality you're just a baby killing whore.

:cuckoo:

615.jpg

Bravo Alleycat! :clap2: Be proud you're so smart!!!
you've got me pegged in your silly little mind! Bravo again!!! :clap2:

Last edited:
What happened to conservatives?

“It is my view that no American woman should be denied access to family planning assistance because of her economic condition.… This we have the capacity to do”. Richard Nixon

yeeaahh :lol:

Quoting Tricky Dick, now that's funny.

and

No one is denied, you can go to any store and buy condoms.

"It is my view that no American woman should be denied access to family planning assistance because of her economic condition.… This we have the capacity to do”

“We need to make population and family planning household words. We need to take sensationalism out of this topic so that it can no longer be used by militants who have no real knowledge of the voluntary nature of the program but, rather are using it as a political stepping stone. If family planning is anything, it is a public health matter”. ~ George HW Bush

Title X funding passed 298 to 32 in the House and passed the Senate unanimously.

Funny that quoting people somehow makes me wrong. If I quoted Dan Lapinski (D-Ill) on why he voted against Planned Parenthood would that prove you wrong?

Last edited:
It doesn't take genius, Care. Just longevity. Eventually all vile pretenders are outed.

Forum List

Back